• Published 17th May 2021
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

Princess Twilight's Guide to Reforming Villains - bookhorse125



Equestria has seen so many villains that Twilight decided to keep a journal on how to reform them all. You know, for future reference.

  • ...
2
 6
 724

How To Reform A Shapeshifting Bug Queen

We have absolutely no idea.

We've never tried it.

But we do have a few ideas...

You would obviously need to release the shapeshifting bug queen from her stone prison, which would require you to reform the chaos god before you do this. Then you need to show her that friendship isn't the source of all her angers and woes. Then show her how she can fix her problems, while still keeping the best of both.

But that's just a theory, we really have no clue.

In case you do attempt to reform the shapeshifting bug queen, do NOT do this...

Just ask her to be your buddy and pal, because she will say no, unless you've been nice to her for a while, and she kind of likes you, then she might be willing to cooperate. But this will take a long time.

Take the thing she's most proud of and turn it against her, because that will definitely spark some feelings of revenge, which is the last thing you want to do. Of course, if you do that the right way, she could see how much friendship benefits those that she cares about, and might be willing to give it a shot. But this is very hard to do in a way that will not make her infinitely angry.

Blast her with love magic and banish her to the farthest reaches of the earth. Guaranteed to make her stew some vengeful feelings and begin plotting her revenge which makes for a really epic season finale.

Or you could just always not reform the shapeshifting bug queen, because she is a really cool villain, and I personally think we should just keep letting her get away so that she can come back and do more evil bug queen stuff and singing really epic villain songs and doing awesome evil things, since she's so good at that.

But like I said before, if you want to reform this shapeshifting bug queen, you're pretty much on your own, because we have not found a way yet. Please share your strategy if you succeed.

Author's Note:

Chrysalis is one of my favorite villains, what about you guys?

Sorry this one's a little short.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you for reading!