• Published 1st Oct 2020
  • 2,881 Views, 24 Comments

CYOA: Rainbow Maid - DanishDash



You're on a mission! A little bird (Rarity) told you your best friend Rainbow Dash is working part time at a maid café. How can you not go?

  • ...
4
 24
 2,881

CH-R1

Smirking a little, you look over at the mare, instantly her ears flatten against her head, then she glares at you warningly.

"Don't you bucking dare.." She whispered.

"I would like a pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, and I would like you to cast a magic spell on it."

Her eyebrow twitched, but she kept on a smile, trying her very best to stay composed and not rip your throat out. Then, taking a deep breath she forced an even bigger smile, which almost made you wish you hadn't not asked for extra service.

"A-as you wish, I'll be back with your order soon.." And with that, she left, but as she turned she managed to use the momentum of her tail to slap you lightly across the face.

You knew you were going to pay for that later, but there wasn't much you could do about it right now, and thankfully, neither could she. You imagined she would make a prank making it up for it later on, but you were used to it.

You didn't hang out with Rainbow as much as you used to. Not that it took ages before you saw each other again, but you didn't see her as much as you wanted to. This seemed to be a pretty fun solution, you may not be able to hang out much, but it was a nice way to see each other and get a little chatting done.

It was actually quite the endearing thought. You and Rainbow had been friends since you can remember, you have done everything together, and although you knew she was a mare, you never really treated her as such. To you she was just good old Rainbow Dash, your bro. You had never thought of her in any romantic way, in fact, the two of you always made gag sounds each time your parents mentioned how cute you both were together. Both of you had laughed at all that romantic stuff, both of you had spent Hearts and Hooves day making fun of the whole thing.

Looking back on it now, did it feel any different? Before you had time to think of an answer Rainbow came back with a tray.

"Here you are, pasta with tomato sauce and cheese. Don't worry, I didn't make it, so you better enjoy it, got it?"

Her whole body was tense, and a silence fell between you two as she tried to start the second part of your order. She glared at you, biting her lower lip to prevent herself from yelling at you. You simply raised an eyebrow, and she let out a sigh in defeat.

"Fine, let's get this over with." She took a deep breath, then stood up on her hind legs, surprising you a little. She moved her front hooves in front of her, held them like you would imagine a bunny, then swayed from one side to another as she sang. "Love, Love! Heart-wringing, Heart-wringing! My heart is pounding! Twinkle-twinkle! Hop, hop, sway, sway! Bowwow! Meow, meow! Become delicious!" She held up her hooves, spun slowly, and then pointed both hooves towards your plate as she sang it should be delicious.

Silence....

Rainbow still smiled, but her smile twitched as she said in a low tone. "I'm going to kill you for this.." You couldn't help it, you chuckled a little as you would never have imagined Rainbow Dash doing something so adorable as that. Her whole face blushed red like a tomato. "Pervert.. Can I go now?" She asked as she got back on all four hooves, looking away.

  1. ---> Thank her for the meal and start eating.
  2. --->Ask her if she can stay and chat for a bit.
Comments ( 12 )

I'll make sure to read it in my down time.

No worries!

10460210
Thank you, not used to write second person. :twilightsheepish:

I know what I thought of when I read the description? The Maid-sama manga. Check it out some time. It's really good.

10460335
I already have, it was so funny. :raritywink:

10460410
It's okay, English is not my first language, so anything I can learn is always appreciated. :eeyup:

for your first time doing one of these it was good if you decide to do more I would love to try them.
Also best ending first try yeeessss

10464632
Thank you! :rainbowwild:

I was really nervous trying it out, I wanted to make people feel they actually had choices that mattered so they felt a part of the story and was not sure along for the ride. :twilightsheepish:

Still, I like the end result. :pinkiesmile:

I got the good ending! I think...? Well, I'm not sure if there is a bad ending, but I'm happy regardless. Well done, I had fun!

10468584
Well bad or good, that's up to you how you feel. I think the only bad ending probably End-1. The rest is neutral at worst.

Glad you had fun though. :twilightsmile:

Really good story! This is probably the first CYOA I've ever finished, and this was a beautiful one.

10655646
Thank you, that means a lot. I hope to do more in the future. ^^

Login or register to comment