• Published 1st Oct 2020
  • 2,876 Views, 24 Comments

CYOA: Rainbow Maid - DanishDash



You're on a mission! A little bird (Rarity) told you your best friend Rainbow Dash is working part time at a maid café. How can you not go?

  • ...
4
 24
 2,876

Introduction (START YOUR ADVENTURE HERE)

Author's Note:

At the end of each chapter you will see one or up to three options.

They will be marked as such.

---> Option 1
---> Option 2
---> Option 3

Just in case some might not know, you push the options, they will send you to the chapter that has the outcome of the choice you made. :twilightsmile:

Today is maybe the most important day of your life!

Fate has called upon you, a Pegasus, a bucking stallion, to witness history!

Many have come before you, many have tried, but all have failed. Legends tells of a famous rainbow maned mare who serves only the bravest of the brave, the coolest of the coolest, and those who can afford to pay for the bill!

You have the bits, you have the courage. Now brave stallion, step forward and begin your quest to see Rainbow Dash in a dress!!

Well, it felt like an epic quest for you when you left home. Truly, you don't even know if you can believe such a rumor. Rainbow Dash working as a maid at some café? You have known Rainbow Dash for a while, ever since you were just foals, and never ever in your wildest dreams could you imagine her as a maid.

Sure she had worn dresses before, like at formal occasions, but to think Rainbow would actually work at a place that requires her to wear a maid outfit for eight hours and serve ponies, that is a bit hard to imagine.

Maybe Rarity had just heard some gossip? Then again she seemed awfully giddy about it, hell, she practically insisted you go.

What the hay, it's not like you're not used to teasing her.

You and Rainbow Dash have a long history. You grew up in the same neighborhood of Cloudsdale, your dads were close friends, so it just kind of seemed natural. Of course you both knew Fluttershy as well, and you three would hang out on occasion, but mostly you hung out with Rainbow.

Like Rainbow had a special bond with Fluttershy, you had a special bond with Rainbow. Both of you liked to fight, to race, to play outside for hours and then come home looking like you had explored the deepest pits of hell, much to your mother's annoyance.

The two of you could spend hours playing games, have pillow fights, and, well, fight for real when you got upset with one another. You both love to tease each other, loved to play pranks and banter all the time. And while growing up you both have moved to live separate lives, you both have not lost contact and both of you still hang out a lot.

When Rainbow became the element of loyalty and a big shot hero, you can honestly say you were not surprised. Still no matter what, she would always be that little filly who would build forts and hide with you in a cloud whenever it was time for you to go home.

And now you're here to tease her! Good job man! You're the greatest friend ever!

It didn't take you long to get to your destination, it has this Prench design, all fancy and stuff, but still light, welcoming and cute. More things you cannot associate with Rainbow. Is this a prank by Rarity? It really is hard to imagine Rainbow Dash working here, but since you're here you might as well get lunch.

As soon as you open the door you are met with a rainbow maned maid tha-WHAT THE ACTUTAL HELL!!??? RAINBOW DASH!!?? She stands in front of you with the cutest smile you have ever seen, she wears the classic maid uniform, the skirt hardly covering up her flanks thanks to her tail.

"Welcome home mast-erg-eeeeeehhhh..."

She started off so well, but the sight of you makes her voice crack as she freezes up on the spot. Both of you seemed equally shocked at seeing each other here. Soon enough though Rainbow snaps out of it, her face lighting up like a lit match

"What the buck are you doing here?" Rainbow hisses, trying to keep her voice down so as not to make a scene before the other customers.

What do you do?

  1. ---> Trying not to laugh. "Rainbow, is that you?"
  2. ---> Grin. "What do you mean what am I doing here? Just here to eat lunch!"
  3. ---> Tell her she looks cute while you look at her in awe.