• Published 1st Oct 2020
  • 2,874 Views, 24 Comments

CYOA: Rainbow Maid - DanishDash



You're on a mission! A little bird (Rarity) told you your best friend Rainbow Dash is working part time at a maid café. How can you not go?

  • ...
4
 24
 2,874

C3

DANGER, DANGER! ABORT! ABORT! DANGER, DANGER!

You feel like your life is in danger before you can even utter the words needed. You've known Rainbow long enough to know how she reacts to being called cute when she is already super tense! Feeling like life is the better option for now you give her a genuine smile and tell her you're surprised to see her working here.

"Yeah? Well, why should I not work here? It's not like it's illegal or something! Besides, it pays well.."

Her blush seems to increase a little, feeling totally embarrassed you've seen her in a maid outfit and all. You've known Rainbow long enough to know when she's hiding some of the truth from you. So you just chuckle a little, which of course makes her even more annoyed.

"What are you laughing at?! Did you come here just to tease me? Or are you actually going to order something??"

  1. ---> Tell her you would like to stay for lunch.
  2. ---> Leave her to her work.