• Published 1st Oct 2020
  • 2,874 Views, 24 Comments

CYOA: Rainbow Maid - DanishDash



You're on a mission! A little bird (Rarity) told you your best friend Rainbow Dash is working part time at a maid café. How can you not go?

  • ...
4
 24
 2,874

End-2

You smile, tell her you sorry you disturbed her at work. Even though you would like to tease her a bit, you don't want her to feel bad about what she's doing. She looks really cute though, but maybe now is not the time for that.

After telling her you didn't mean to cause any distress and you should hang out soon, she gives you a friendly smile and relaxes a bit more.

"Of course we'll hang out soon. Geez, you didn't have to come in here to tell me that. I'll stop by tomorrow after my shift, then I'll kick your ass in some games, how does that sound?"

The two of you share a quick laugh and you leave knowing you two are still great friends and you have given her a shot of confidence. You decided to support her and not be a distraction to her. Of course, you will never know what would have happened if you had stayed.

Sometimes in life you should take a chance..

But your friendship with Rainbow is important to you, and you don't wanna change that.

The End!

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed my first CYOA story. Thank you for trying it out, leave a like if you enjoyed it, leave a comment if you so desire, and I'll see you later! :rainbowwild: