• Published 14th Jul 2020
  • 2,046 Views, 2 Comments

AppleTini Doll - Zubric



Rarity takes advantage of the poison joke incident to help her make a present for Sweetie Belle

  • ...
9
 2
 2,046

AppleTini Doll

Applejack was excited, bouncing up and down seeing her friends bathing in the spa and having all the crazy side effects of the poison joke dissipating. But she wasn’t allowed to go in just yet as her friends decided it would be too risky for her to get accidentally crushed or drown. So she waited nearby as Rarity came out of the spa wrapping a towel around herself. “Alright Darling, I have a small vial of the antidote now we could turn you back to normal here but I would rather we do it at my place.”

Applejack stopped bouncing eyeing Rarity. “Say what!? Why couldn’t I just bathe in a cup or somethin’?” Her high pitch voice made it hard to take her seriously at all. Her outburst sounded rather silly just like a squeak toy.

The white-coated mare scoffed as she waved a hoof. “Oh Darling, stop being so suspicious first off cups are quite uncouth for a pony to bathe in and we don’t want somepony to drink you on accident.”

Applejack gulped as an image of being gulped down somepony’s throat went through her mind. “yeah...I don’t think I want that happenin’ to me...alright ya win let’s just get to your place and change me back to normal there.”

Rarity took Applejack and placed her on her back as she walked off the tiny farm mare hid in her friend’s mane as Rarity walked down the road to her boutique. As they entered the Carousel Botique Applejack didn’t peek back out until they were upstairs.

“Ok, we’re all alone and nopony gonna drink me here now come on! I want to be back to my normal size!” Applejack exclaimed, getting quite impatient.

“Oh, but why rush,” The fashionista replied with a sly smile.

“Rarity, I want back to normal now darn it!”She tugged on her friend’s mane.

Applejack spotted some odd things in the room, first off there was a dollhouse and then there were a few toys unboxed, one labelled “tiny diapers for dolls”, there was a whole bunch of tiny clothes lined up on a table some being foalish onesies and dresses, while there were more adult options but they were also embarrassing being tutus, cheerleading outfits and even a maid uniform. Already the farm mare started to realize that maybe all of this was for her!

“Rarity! I swear if this is about that time I made ya go walking in the rain and getting your coat all muddy i’m sorry ok!” Applejack nervously shouted now getting scared of what Rarity was going to do with her.

The fashionista laughed, “Oh stop fussing darling, this isn’t about revenge though...maybe a little for getting my mane and coat messed up...but this is mostly about Sweetie Belle. I made a little dollhouse and accessories for her dolls but those plastic toys can only go so far in modelling. The fact that you're just the right size for all these clothes I made I just had to see them on a real pony.”

Applejack blinked and then replied, “uh...Rarity that makes almost no sense? Ain’t nopony gonna care how doll clothes look on miniature ponies.” She said struggling as Rarity’ aura lifted her in the air.


“Oh stop trying to weasel out of this I promise if you do this for me i’ll stitch your hat up for free anytime it gets torn.” Rarity cooped as she started taking one of the small diapers into her magic as well.

“I don’t want to wear some dumb clothes,” Applejack yells her voice squeaky.

Rarity didn’t care about Applejack’s protesting as she held the diaper up and gently unfolded it. “Now, first we're putting you in this and it’s not just because you’ll look simply adorable. But I don’t have a functioning toilet for a pony your size.”

“W-wait no hey hold up!’ Applejack was spun onto her back while still floating as the tiny diaper was pulled genty. Rarity fine skill with thread, making it easy to get the tail through the hole.

Rarity then got out a buttery yellow onesie outlined with pink frills. “Now this is special, it's a replica of a onesie my sister had so wear it with pride!” She then slowly fitted the onesie over Applejack with ease and fitting her head into the hole and buttoning up the back with the cloth scrunching her diaper. The farm mare whimpered and kicked feeling so weird being handled like this but it was oddly comforting to have these soft clothes on and they were quite snug.

“There, all finished,” Rarity chirped and placed the tiny padded pony on a table and let Applejack look at herself in a mirror. Her face was now red as a tomato as she whined, “I look ridiculous!”

Rarity took out a camera and started snapping a few photos. “Oh you look simply adorable. Now why don’t you go strut your stuff!”

Applejack shook her head and plopped on her padded rump. “I ain’t gonna do anything else, ya had your fu-”

Before she could finish Rarity took out a yellow doll sized pacifier and tied it around Applejack’s mouth with some string. “You know foals don’t know how to talk yet, so this is perfect for a little fussy foal like yourself. Now go walk around or we're going to be here all night.”

Applejack glared at Rarity suckling on the pacifier but it seemed she didn’t have a choice as she got up and began to waddle around the desk with her diaper crinkling. Despite the diaper being for dolls it was quite thick making her have a bit of an exaggerated gait as it shifted side to side

Rarity clapped her hooves over her mouth as she was completely speechless. “Oh, you were born for this darling!”

It didn’t take long for her to get undressed and had a blue frilly dress placed on her and a matching bow in her mane. “Now it’s time for tea!”

She floated Applejack to the dollhouse and placed her in a plastic room painted in pink with plastic tables and chairs. The farm mare was then gently placed in one of the chairs surrounded by other toy ponies all in dresses and diapers. The tea cups surrounding them obviously didn’t have any actual tea.

“Mmphm!” Applejack grumbled crossing her hooves.

Rarity was too busy snapping some pictures and asked, “oh come on Applejack? Just drink some fake tea and pretend like you're having fun?”

Applejack had a glare on her face as she took a hoof and pointed at her pacifier as Rarity blushed. “Oh yes, can’t drink with that on can you? But no back talk or it goes right back in.” After Applejack nods the pacifier was gently untied and set aside.

Rarity then took out a small porcelain teapot with actual tea and poured Applejack a small little drop of it then had it placed in the middle of the table. “This has a few drops of some real herbal tea.”

Applejack sniffed the tea and it did smell pretty good with a mix of flowers and fruit. She shrugged and took her cup and gave a few sips. Her eyes lit up finding it some of the best tea she’s ever tasted. The mare gulped down her whole cup in a few moments and then asked, “hey can I get some more! That tea is amazing!”

Rarity adjusted her camera as she replied, “Hmm well, you could ask just like a foal would? Maybe ask mommy?” as the mare tried being playful.

“W-what but…” Applejack cheeks burned looking over. She looked at her outfit and Rarity’s puppy dog-like face. “F-fine...Mommy can I have more tea?”

After Applejack’s embarrassing response, the mare plopped another few drops of tea in her cup and watched her drink it a bit more slowly this time savouring the flavour. Rarity then lifted Applejack up and dressed her into a maid’s uniform with a black bow in her mane and placed her in a room full of chairs and fake books. She gave her a small tiny feather duster. “Go on and tidy up the place for a bit. I got a few other things I'm going to grab.”

The fashionista skipped off as Applejack realized she was alone! Maybe she can get to the vial and change herself back to normal. The mare tossed the feather duster aside and ran down the fake plastic steps with her diaper crinkling seeming to echo throughout the place. She then made it out of the dollhouse and onto the carpet and realized that the vial she was looking for was on a table a few feet high making it literally impossible for her to get up there. The mare stomped a hoof on the ground and shouted, “Gosh darn it! If only there was something I could use to climb or hop on!”

As she thought she heard a soft tinkle of a bell but muted as if it wasn’t trying to stay quiet. She turned around just in time to see Opal’s large face eying her up. Rarity’s eyes lit up freaking out as she eeped. “G-good kitty, i’m not a mouse.”

The mare slowly backed up, the cat’s legs tensed. It began to sink in what was going on, Opal was thinking of using her as her new toy! Quickly glancing around she saw some boxes on the floor and bolted towards them heart beating as she waddled as fast as she could. “Rarity!” She shouts as loud as her tiny voice would allow.”

Luckily for Applejack Rarity was coming back and as she opened the door and snapped, “Opal! Get your butt over here now!”

The cat hissed but Rarity was having none of it stomping over picking up her cat with her magic. “I told you not to come into Sweetie Belle’s room right now,” She then plopped the cat outside in the hall and the mare turned to Applejack and nuzzled her. “I’m so sorry darling! If I knew Opal was in the room I wouldn’t have left you here alone.”

Applejack stomped a hoof and snapped, “seriously!? Just turn me back to normal!”

Rarity took a hoof and tapped Applejack’s bottom and gasped, “oh my! You peed your diaper!?”

Applejack’s face turned a fresh shade of red as she scrunched her back legs seemingly trying to hide her accident. “Give me a break! I was nearly pounced on by a cat!”

Rarity laid her down on the table and with ease, she removed Applejack’s dress and then began to pull open the tabs of the padding cooing maternally. “Don’t be embarrassed that’s why I put this diaper on you darling.”

Applejack rolled her eyes and snapped, “you’re missing the fact that I almost became cat food.”

Rarity crossed her hooves across her chest and huffed. “I said I was sorry.” The fashionista then proceeded to pull out a cowboy hat, a saddle and some boots. “For compensation from being chased by Opal, I’ll let you wear this little outfit I made.”

Applejack stood up dusting herself off looking herself in the mirror and looking over her new attire. “I guess.”

Just before Rarity could reply, she heard her sister’s voice from downstairs as she came through the front door. “Hey Rarity! Ya home!? Cheerilee let us out early and I thought I could help you with that “secret project” you keep talking about.”

Rarity squeaked as she poked her head out the door and responded, “oh darling! Um...you can’t come into your room yet because the secret project...is..um...secret!”

“Come on! Seriously!? If you're doing it in my room I should be able to help.” Sweetie Belle responded being quite determined.

She barged in and saw Applejack who was bouncing up and down. “Sweetie Belle ya gotta help me your sister is crazy and is dressing me up in doll clothes!”

Sweetie Belle rubbed her eyes and then it dawned on her that this “doll” was talking. “Woah!? That doll looks like that new friend of yours Applejuice...no Applejam?”

“Applejack darling, and no that’s not her just a talking replica!” Rarity exclaimed dramatically Sweetie Belle looked over the dollhouse, the clothes then at Applejack and rolled her eyes. “Rarity, why ya making me all this doll stuff? I’m not a baby anymore. I mean I play with my dolls once in a while but I don’t put diapers on them.”

She then turned her attention to Applejack picking her up in her magic and examining the farm mare. “Hmmm, ya sure this is a doll? She looks real to me!”

“It’s a special doll darling! It’s meant to look real.” Rarity snickered, “it can even eat, drink and use its diapers darling.”

“Oh wow!” Sweetie Belle’s eyes lit up. “Can I play with her for a little bit?”

Applejack’s mouth dropped as she realized that her last hope for somepony to help here was snuffed out. “Rarity! This isn’t funny.”

Rarity took out a real foal bottle of heated milk along with a doll-sized one. “Here darling, you can even try feeding her some milk if she gets hungry. Now I have to...um...return her to the toy shop because she’s a prototype and i’m only testing her out so i’ll have to give her back later.”

“Oh ok, don’t worry i’ll be very careful with her.” Sweetie Belle smiled, already taking Applejack’s cowboy outfit (with the farm mare kicking about angrily) and being dressed into a soft pink onesie. Rarity smiled seeing her sister already loving her new doll set as she went outside only having the door ajar a bit so she could look inside. “Oh Applejack you can survive for a few more minutes. I just want to see Sweetie Belle have fun for a bit. I may never get another chance!”


Sweetie Belle, thinking that she was alone, took Applejack down into the “playroom” in the dollhouse filled with really tiny stuffed animals and tiny wooden blocks. “Now, um...uh dolly what’s your name?”

“Applejack! And I’m not a doll!” the farm mare shouted back as she stomped a hoof on the ground.

Sweetie Belle’s eyes were still lit up amazed. “Wow! You must be like an enchanted doll ya probably really expensive...too bad the only pony who may get one is Diamond Tiara…”

Applejack groaned seeing there was no convincing this tiny filly she was a real pony...but maybe she can convince to bathe her in some of the potion on the table nearby. “Hey uh...Sweetie Belle can I have a bathe with that...um..special bath water it makes me shiner or somethin.” Applejack stammered she doesn’t like lying to ponies but right now she was running out of options on getting back to normal.

“Oh yeah sure! But I want to do some other stuff first...you see I don’t have a cutie mark yet and I thought I can try maybe treating you like a baby to see if maybe my cutie mark will be in foal care.” Sweetie Belle explained.

Applejack gulped realizing things were going to get more embarrassing for her. “Um...c...can ya just do that stuff with another doll! I ain’t a baby doll.”

“Well, why are you wearing a diaper?” Sweetie Belle asked, looking a bit confused.

Applejack stomped a hoof on the ground. “Because your dang sister put it on me! She’s nuts I tell ya!”

Sweetie Belle turned to see a box on the ground and picked it up. “Tiny pony foals” she then read the back of the box “oh see here it is! This read you dolls can wet your diapers, drink milk and even cry.”

“Ugh! That’s not my box!” Applejack shouted, getting quite irritated.

Ignoring the yelling the filly taps her chin. “Hmm, you must be cranky because you're hungry. That must be it.” Sweetie Belle took some of the milk in the real foal bottle and placed a bit of it into the doll sized one then took the bottle in her magic and tried to pop it into Applejack’s mouth but she kept dodging it swiping her head left and right.

“No way am I drinking formula from a bottle! I ain’t a foal!”

“Wow you really are a fussy filly! Oh yeah, foals need to be in highchairs first!” Sweetie Belle proclaimed as she found the small one in the dollhouse and lifted up the doll placing Applejack into it. The farm pony struggled rustling about as Sweetie even got the small bib on her too. “Alright let’s try this again.”

Applejack kept trying her head blushing. “No, I said n-.” The nipple soon slipped into her mouth being held by the filly’s large hoof.

“There you go, drink up.” Sweetie chirped waiting with her unwavering hoof.

Due to her size, there was no way Applejack could pull out the bottle feeling it dribble out into her throat regardless since dolls don’t normally suckle on their own. This caused Applejack to have to swallow as it flowed. After a minute or so, it was soon empty leaving the mare fully.

“Oh right, burping too,” Sweetie remembered scooping up Applejack and patting her back with a huge hoof. Even soft pats felt hard.

She gulped as she felt a pang to use pee and then an idea came into her head. Maybe, if she peed her diaper she can convince Sweetie Belle to give her a bath! Then this would all end!

The mare groaned but she let her bladder go with a gentle hiss emanating throughout the room as the mare’s padding swelled and became tainted yellow. Sweetie Belle again became quite surprised as she gasped, “oh wow! You really did use your diaper!”

Applejack was too embarrassed to really say anything as she was laid down and her rump was cleaned up with the wipes left in the room.

The farm mare gulped as she asked, “um...instead of putting me in a new diaper can ya give me a bath instead?”

“Oh, that makes sense!” Sweetie Belle took the onesie off Applejack then placed her in a bathtub and then took the vial with green liquid. “This doesn’t look clean...hey Rarity! What is this vial!?”

Applejack stomped a hoof and shouted, “noooo!” but it was too late as Rarity walked into the room with a sheepish smile realising she left the antidote in the room. “Oh that’s just some medicine for my complexion thank you, darling.”

The angry tiny farm pony placed her hooves over her eyes and laid back down in the tub in frustration. “Ugh! I peed in my diaper for nothin’!”

Rarity then came over and poured in some drops of bubble bath in a mug and poured it in the tub. Applejack swam about coughing and shouted, “hey what's with this stuff!”

“It's just a bubble bath darling.” Rarity cooed as Sweetie Belle giggled as she came over and took a toy scrub brush and started to scrub Applejack down who giggled and kicked about.

“Hey stop that! It tickles!” She laughed the entire time being tickled by the brush.

Rarity took the box from Sweetie Belle as her sister went about drying up Applejack in a little tiny doll sized towel. Her sister waited patiently for Sweetie Belle to finish fluffing the tiny pony was dried and cooed, “can you hoof the doll over please? I’m going to put her in the box.”

“Ok! Hold on I wanna dress her up one more time Sweetie Belle taped Applejack back in a diaper and a butter yellow dress his time.” She snickered then hoofed the farm mare over to her sister. The older mare then placed her in the plastic mold of the box and tied plastic ties around each of the farm mare’s hooves.

The doll sized pony then let out an unladylike snort as Rarity blushed as she apologized. “I’m sorry Applejack but you look cute all boxed up like that.”

The farm mare wanted to shout some very unlady-like insults at Rarity but the fashionista simply popped a pacifier in the farm mare’s mouth with only grunts passing the rubber nipple. She then tried to move her head around since it was the only thing she could move. “Mmph!”

“Oh keep your adorable diaper on, I’ll let you out.” Rarity said, trying to stop her laughter as she paused to take a quick photo before sliding her into the cardboard and sealing the tabs. “Now I'm going to return her to the store!”

“Ok...while you there..c...can you pick up a doll like her? I mean it doesn’t have to be super cool like her…” Sweetie Belle asked with her cheeks flushed pink.

Rarity waved a hoof. “Of course darling, I'll pick out something amazing, trust me!” She then skipped off with Applejack standing still unable to move or talk. Rarity eventually made it downstairs where she dumped the contents of the vial into a teacup on the ground and unboxed her friend gently before plopping her into the cup.. In a few moments, Applejack suddenly grew back into a full-grown pony ripping the diaper and foal clothes apart.

Applejack then stomped over to Rarity. “Ya gonna owe me big time for that! Not only do I want free fixes for my hat forever ya gotta fix Apple Bloom’s bows and any of granny’s old clothes!”

Rarity waved a hoof and casually replied, “fne, fine you get a unlimited free stitches for whatever you want.”

Before Applejack left she gulped feeling a bit nervous getting a bit nervous of other ponies including her family seeing those embarrassing photos and turne dher head around and asked, “You wouldn’t show them pictures would you?”

Rarity scoffed at the notion “What no of course not, bribery is not lady-like at all.”

Applejack eyed her but knew deep down she was telling the truth. “Ok...I trust ya...by the way did ya do all of this just to make Sweetie Belle like dolls again?”

“Well maybe...who knows all that matters is your back to normal and I have dolls to buy for Sweetie Belle now run along!” Rarity exclaimed as she Applejack’s mane a pat and the farm mare shrugged as she walked off with the fashionista going off to a toy store with this gleam in her eye and her mind racing with dress ideas.

Comments ( 2 )

Ho boah.

Have an upvote.

This story is so adorable! I hope we collab on stuff like this more :heart:

Login or register to comment