• Published 13th Jul 2020
  • 3,572 Views, 16 Comments

Burst of Logic - Vis-a-Viscera



Sunburst discovers Twilight's knowledge isn't the only expansive thing about her. Or himself...

  • ...
25
 16
 3,572
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

You definitely made me burst! ;P

You might want to add the sex tag.

10331057
Oooh, how did I miss that? Thank you!

“I’d think not, my former student.” Princess Celestia should… probably not sound so bemused by the scene in front of her, but Sunburst wasn’t about to go looking her in the mouth. “Canterlot is more concerned of what they’ve missed - like the potentially gruesome demise of a particularly vocal bugbear , or the category 3 earthquake they woke up to.”

I think the most surprising thing would be the absence of the Pretty Pink Pony Princess of Love and the over-protective BBBFF.

10331606

Well that too, but the matter at hand. Destructo nookie that powerful on a cliff clutching capital, well....

10331606
Obviously distracted by Cady having to reclaim her throne after Twilight deposed her!

Dan
Dan #9 · Jul 14th, 2020 · · 1 ·

I still say he and Moondancer are destined for each other.

10332056

Certainly the ship has its promises, but I couldn't imagine it lasting long. Moondancer wouldn't take the overobsession with work over her too well and Sunburst's a bit too travel-happy in his current occupations.

That being said; am getting idea regardless...

10332056
it's ok to be wrong

Anthro cover art but no anthro tag?

10343699

The close-ups enough to keep that difference from being crucial. And the story's not anthro either; nor could I find an approximately sexy stand-alone Sunburst pic before I posted.

It's not that big of a deal, I think.

Bleh, had to completely nope out once Sunburst willingly ate his own cum out of Twilight.

That's why you don't fuck without an excuse.

10387940

Sticking the dick in royalty has its benefits though.

Login or register to comment