• Published 27th Jun 2020
  • 4,067 Views, 115 Comments

This is the story of G the Gryphoness - ChiefKitsune



After a horrible series of events that leave a certain Gryphon and a young man both dead in their worlds. One finds his life changed forever by a goddess.

Comments ( 46 )

Chapter 5 definitely needs a rewrite because its basically pointless now since discord hasn't shown up yet.

I'm honestly starting to not like the story anymore

10342073
no Discord went back in time to change G, the Poison Joke excuse was a lie to keep discord from being found out because he isn't meant to be around anymore. Also I don't know about a rewrite but it certainly will be getting editing.

10342095
No I'm talking about the random timeskip when discord first shows up in the show that you randomly started chapter 5 with. It's still disconnected and doesn't make sense with the order of events you've placed

10342095
You should have fixed chapter 5 first before working on chapter 6

Great chapter

Thanks for continuing this!

Now I can see Twilight doing a thesis in Hermaphroditation.

Don’t let others influence your vision, use their criticism to temper your ideas

BTW futa g is pretty great

10342746
lol honestly I was entertaining the idea of her doing that to help solve the gender gap between mares and stallions but I fell like that would be a bit too much for this story.

10376333
Sorry but I am working on a version of this story where all the characters are canon sex.

I’m hooked and eagerly waiting for the next chapter also to help you edit this there’s an ‘it’ that’s spelled backwards in the beginning paragraphs of the chapter also since Flutters is the only other pony that ‘Gilda’ remembers I would enjoy a bonding moment where ‘Gilda’ apologizes and slowly but eventually becomes a romance where sexy time starts slow sexy and steady then hard sexy and rough especially if Flutters has a bigger rack than ‘Gilda’

10456751
Hey no reading my mind!

10461912
Who said I read it? When great minds think alike.

Nice story, but the chapters could be longer, I can't wait for the next ones.
like what sorry but i can't write good english
Best regards

Chief? Is this one still going?

Make more chapter for this it starting to look like a great story

10673744
Thanks for the support

10605485
Hell yes!

im waiting till you are past the part where you were before the rewrite to read this but i thought the premis for the past version was neat so im exited to read this once it is over chap 7

10678774
Sure makes sense. I hope you get to enjoy it soon!

10679597
i startid reading and have 2 questions
are you rewriting chap 6?
is gilda now fausts child and sister to celestia and luna

Comment posted by Shadowblade019 deleted Feb 18th, 2021

crossing my fingers for gilda to meet her parents later on and ignore them because she is not an eaglefever anymore

10681943
Not telling yet


10683357
Hey how can you all keep reading my mind? I don't think I have a leak any where do I?

10684796
check your ear. im using my bendy straws

I've been a fan of this kind of thing for a while now, but I haven't seen a Gilda one, so I'm quite interested to see this continue.

10687209
I know so few Human to gryphon fics! I decided that needed to be fixed and have started a few so far

10342095
Ah, cause Gilda had her bits for some time according to a earlier chapter.

10684796
wait if gilda no longer can use her old last name then would she make a new one or just go without?

and the dirtiest kink I can think of....Romance

How dare you! Such insolence! Vile! Abhorrent!

Stupid sexy Texas!

hopefully the rewriting will be done soon so we can get new chapters

The first chapters say gilda is futa.... now the futa is new???? What???

10846546
The later chapters haven't been revised yet, I think....

just curious is there going to be new chapters sooner or later?
yes?
no?

10846546
The original version wasn't well put together

Third time rereading this story and I gotta say, the rewrite has been much smoother than the original. Still needs just a smidge more something in between. I'm nit sure what as im nit that great a level of a writer but I can feel that while it's already great on its own there's just something that can be added to enhance the writing. However, as it stands its really good. When do you intend on writing more?

will there be more soon?

"Ok miss Egalefeather I've come to clarify what these ponies said they saw when coming to check on you." he motions to the elements and Spike. "They say that you seem to have grown a penis as well as a pair of testicles which is unheard of anywhere. So if you'd please" he motions to the sheet I was still using to cover my body up to my neck. Looking between him and the others in the room I remember my discovery that these ponies don't do modesty like humans do so with a sigh I drop the sheet letting my large breasts to be revealed first. Next was my new sheath and apple sized balls which made the stallion's eyes bug out at the sight. I even heard him mutter how impossible this was along with how this happened.

Hadn't all of this already been clarified in the chapter where Raimbow slept with her?

ChiefKitsune

This chapter left me confused compared to the previous ones, it seems to be outside the plot presented by the others, but it is still funny and entertaining to read.

Login or register to comment