• Published 31st May 2020
  • 4,943 Views, 30 Comments

Culture Shock - thathornypony



Nick finds himself in world more different than he ever imagined.

  • ...
45
 30
 4,943
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Goddamn, it sucked living in a society.

pbs.twimg.com/media/EHqlh2cWoAUtx47.jpg

Sorry, I just had to...

I am a bit disappointed that this story already ends here but it was a lot of fun to read. nice job

Aw man... Its over already?
Encore! Encore!

I very much enjoyed this chapter, however it makes me want more.

After the slow burn start, I'm rather surprised this is ending so quickly. I'd gotten the vibe that you wanted to do more to flesh things out, get Nick more integrated into this culture, and maybe start a steady relationship. For instance, what exactly does monogamy look like when half the population are expected to be on constant standby for dick sucking? Oh well. Good while it lasted, though.

Disapointing that this would be how it ends. So many mares were shown in the castle that have the potential to further his education...

Gave this story a good shot, see if I was into it or not. I am most definitely NOT into it. Good work though, keep it up.

Hope you continue it.

There was no way in hell his asshole could fit something that big.

No worries. If Bendy's taught me anything, it's that with the magic of friendship you can certainly fit it inside, no matter the size. 👍

This is actually an excellent story. Anyone know anymore like it? Still kind of bummed she didn't go any further with him.

Login or register to comment