• Published 21st Jul 2020
  • 8,853 Views, 46 Comments

Sweet Echoes - Cardinal Dan Productions



Spike follows his ears to find Pinkie Pie singing in the shower. He’s surprised again when she asks him for a helping hand.

  • ...
12
 46
 8,853
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Nice. Pinkie with big boobs is always nice to think about.

“I’ll never ware a bra again...”

Wear.

The Sex scene was even more glorious than chapter 1, I’m now ship Pinkie with Spike forever. :twilightsmile:

That was really nice. If you plan on making more like this I vote for AJ being next.

Very cute ending!

Brony Novice has read this chapter and liked it:moustache:

Pinkie always struck me as a girl/young woman who knows what she wants, and goes for it! Good for her, and great for Spike! Cool story, sexy and fun!:moustache::heart::pinkiehappy:

I hope you'll be writing more often

10374859
Me too. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Hehe, well done with this.

10446184
Thanks for the compliment. To be honest, this story was inspired 100% by the cover picture. Found the picture, loved it, and wrote a short story around it.

10448501
To make this great story out of the image alone, is very impressive. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

>wipes sweat off brow meme
wow... I'm gonna read this again later.

This was some lovely smut. :twilightsmile:

A little short, but quite good. It gets right to the point. I was a bit confused in the beginning when Pinkie was described as nude and then later took off her towel, becoming actually nude. But I was really impressed with the breast play in this story. It’s not just a moment and then forgotten for the rest of the story like so many other fics — playing with her nice big titties was recurring, keeping some of the focus there for the entire fic. As a chest guy, I really appreciate that!

Login or register to comment