• Published 13th Apr 2020
  • 7,916 Views, 31 Comments

Dash's New Outfit - AtomicClop



Rainbow Dash models a new outfit for her human boyfriend.

  • ...
16
 31
 7,916
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Very nice. Ponies and Humans are different. No way around that, so work though it!

Great job! On the explanation and the delivery!:moustache:

10178950
Yay! Big thanks!

Very nice and unexpectedly sweet!

10179228
Thank you very much! I usually try for "sweet."

It was impossible to try to explain monogamy to a pony. She slept with one or another of her friends a few times a week, and some random stallion at least once a month.

But there was a simple way to tell who a mare was in love with.

If she spent her estrus cycle with you, well, that's how a pony showed you that she loved you.

This. I like this. Not sure how to explain it, but it just sounds right.

10179377

Big thanks! I appreciate the words!

Great story I would love to see a sequel to this

Not a fan of the polyamory or the 'human' teasing, but this was hot and sweet. Also, I'd try using the Greek myth of soulmates to explain monogamy.

10179486

10179719

10180075

Big thanks! I appreciate the read and comments.

That was pretty good. Any chance of getting that threesome with Dash and Ratify?

10180929
Maybe, but I just wrote a RariShy threesome and I'm afraid my writing might be repetitive...

10180948
Fair enough, you don't have to rust to it. But think you could do a story with Pinkie at some point?

This looks a lot like JUDY'S outfit!

Rarity probably visited ZT for inspiration!

10181104

I guess? I don't know the rules, honestly. I suppose you could DM Pabbles in derpi too.

Something that never ceases to amaze me is just how quietly a pony can move, when she's determined to sneak up on you. How can hooves on a hardwood floor be so silent? It's uncanny.

Hooves. How do they work!?

"Rarity's a genius." Human and pony fashions almost never translate back and forth—but that clothes horse is the one who has the skill to make it work.

Lewd skirts?

10181175
I actually was thinking about that one, yes.

You could make a whole world out of this. ANOTHER!

Yeah, but the flight suits are anti-sexy

Clearly we look at different fan art.

Sweet Celestia! That was hot as fuck!!

Quite enjoyable! (I meant reading it. Obviously they enjoyed it.)

Makes sense that Equestria would have such polygamous practices. I thoroughly enjoyed this little story. Not just the sex, but the rather well-done characters and personalities of them. You've created a rather enjoyable and quite believable little world here. But you do realize what this means, right?

You HAVE TO make a sequel or continue this little story!! Make it a 'Slice of Life' story! Something! I wanna see how their relationship develops from here!!

I did a pushup, releasing her tail from under me, and wriggled up until I was looming over her, my hands on either side of her shoulders.

Was it a cock pushup?

Holy buck is this wrong, but holy hell is it sexy! I also like how you deviated from the traditional second-person storytelling and told this in the first person. Very creative.

11745940
Thanks!

This is an example of why I write clop: "All the stuff in the new column isn't to my taste, so I have to do it myself." I loathe second person.

11746941
I personally enjoy reading second person stories, because it lets you use your imagination to create an image of what all is happening, but I don’t judge. One person’s turn-ons may be another person’s turn-offs

Bro-hoof

Login or register to comment