• Published 3rd Apr 2020
  • 3,179 Views, 8 Comments

When Tops Fuck - clopopatra



Zecora is thrilled to finally bed the most beautiful mare in Ponyville, Rarity. And it'd be a shame if she let something as trivial as a massive futa cock get in the way.

  • ...
16
 8
 3,179
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

I have exactly one issue with this story, and it’s nothing you can do anything about. It’s the same problem I have with just about any story with Zecora. Or poetry, in general. After reading a bit, and getting used to the meter and rhyming pattern, I keep trying to read everything in that same pattern, and looking for rhymes. Even in the parts that shouldn’t include them, like non-Zecora dialogue.

But as I said, I always have this problem with poetry (Honestly, I read one page of Shakespeare, and I will spend the whole rest of the day trying to read everything in iambic pentameter.) so I can’t hold it against you. Even if it is your fault for being such a good writer.:pinkiehappy: I also have one question, and that’s why didn’t I give this a like when I read the first chapter? Oh well, I’ve fixed that oversight.

I don't see this story on the review order document.

Login or register to comment