• Published 14th Mar 2020
  • 705 Views, 21 Comments

That time my OC got turned into a waifu - Leondude



A drug-abusing, morally ambiguous unicorn stallion gets transported into another world and turned into a very attractive human female. He has mixed feelings about this but would rather go back home.

  • ...
8
 21
 705

Chapter 11 - Muffins and Tang

Lion lied down in a fetal position on the floor of Sunset’s bathroom. It had been more than a year and his attempts at wooing Twilight were met with failure. And as if his situation couldn’t get any worse, Sally was hunting him down.

“I’m dead,” Lion muttered to himself, “I’m going to die in a foreign world in a body that’s not my own and the only people who would remember me is Sunset Shimmer and her friends.”

Suddenly, Lion heard a knock on the door.

“How long are you gonna be in there?” Sunset asked.

“Until that sea-witch stopped looking for me!” Lion replied.

There was a long pause.

“Didn’t you say that witch could control water?” Sunset asked.

“I don’t remember saying it but yes,” Lion replied.

“Then you might want to pick somewhere other than a bathroom,” Sunset pointed out.

Realizing Sunset’s words made too much sense, Lion burst out of the bathroom and made his way out of Sunset’s house. But, because he was deservedly unlucky, he mounced into the very sea witch he was trying to run away from.

“Hello, Lion Dude,” Sally said menacingly.

“Look, just give me more time, okay?” Lion pleaded with the witch.

Sally frowned at Lion “It has been a year since we made that deal and I want that arse of yours now!”

Lion immediately started running for his life, only to fall flat on his bouncy boobs after only running five miles. He immediately went back to a fetal position as soon as Sally caught up to him. However, in one of the few rare moments where fate was on his side, Sally was impaled by a massive tentacle. Lion looked up at the impaled Sally and saw that the tentacle belonged to a gargantuan muffin that had a gaping maw filled with sharp, jagged teeth for some reason.

“What the Tartarus?” Lion wondered to himself.


In the science room of Canterlot High, Twilight showed her friends a tumour-riddled muffin that inexplicably came to life because of her experiments.

“As you can see,” Twilight explained, “These tumours are actually self-aware growths that only form on muffins and other baked goods like it.”

“So does that mean we can use the teleporter you built?” Applejack asked.

“Sure,” Twilight replied, “As long as no-one teleports any muffins.”

Derpy walked into the science, having overheard the conversation between Twilight and her friends, “Uh...I have a question.”

“What’s your question, Derpy?” Twilight asked.

“Pinkie and I…” Derpy replied, “We...kinda teleported muffins.”

Twilight gave Derpy a mortified look, “What?”

“Pikie told me it was safe,” Derpy said defensively.

“How...many?” Twilight asked sternly.

“We have done nothing but teleport muffins for three days,” Derpy simply replied.

Suddenly, a wave of primordial soup flooded the corridor outside the science room. Amidst it all, the version of Lion Dude that isn’t a waifu entered the science room.

“Question,” the other Lion Dude stated.

Twilight placed her head in her hand, “What’s your question, Lion?”

“I triggered Instrumentality,” the other Lion replied.


Noticing Sally had dropped what appeared to be an elixir after getting impaled by the muffin monster, Lion picked up the elixir and read the label on it.

“Potion that can give genderbent stallions their stallionhood back,” Lion read out loud.

Lion heard a rumbling in the distance. Looking away from the elixir in his hand, he saw his alternate counterpart riding a wave of LCL fluid on a surfboard.

“Hahahaha!” the other Lion laughed maniacally, “I TRIGGERED INSTRUMENTALITY!”

Lion smiled at his alternate self, proud that he had taken Lion’s advice to heart and is doing something with his life. But then he remembered he watched End of Evangelion not that long ago and knew what Instrumentality meant. Not wishing to be turned into tang like everyone else, Lion beat a hasty retreat and ran towards the portal back to Equestria. As soon as he reached the portal, he downed the elixir, jumped in the portal, and hoped for the best.


Lion woke up in a room made of crystal, his head pounding like he had the worst hang-over in his life. He looked down at his hand and noticed it had turned back into a hoof. He got up, turned around to face the mirror behind him, and saw to his delight that he had turned back into a stallion.

“Woohoo!” Lion exclaimed as he jumped in the air.

Author's Note:

Oh, yeah. I should mention there's a time-skip to reflect on the fact that I have not worked on this fic in over a year.

And now I can finally play this song:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment