• Published 14th Mar 2020
  • 705 Views, 21 Comments

That time my OC got turned into a waifu - Leondude



A drug-abusing, morally ambiguous unicorn stallion gets transported into another world and turned into a very attractive human female. He has mixed feelings about this but would rather go back home.

  • ...
8
 21
 705

Chapter 5 - Toiling in the Toilets

"Fuck!"

Lion punched the wall of the girl's restrooms, frustrated at the little oversight he had made. Even if this world's Twilight was gay or bisexual, he would have had no way of knowing that at the moment. He walked into one of the stalls and sat down on the toilet seat. Just when he thought he was alone, the toilet he was under started bubbling. He jumped up from the toilet and, as the water in the toilet bubbled and swirled, it eventually formed a visage of Sally.

"Problem, Lion?" Sally asked in a coy tone.

"Of course, there's a problem!" Lion replied. "I don't know what Twilight's sexual preference is!"

"And was that really something to get so worked up about?"

"What? Oh, don't tell me you knew and didn't bother telling me!"

"If I did tell you, you'd probably demand having your stallionhood back sooner."

"Of course, she'd be into guys." Lion sulked in the stall he was in, knowing how screwed he was in his current predicament.

"However," Sally stated, "Even if she is with a guy, it's nothing official from what I can gather. And even if it is, I can assure you Timber Spruce isn't that different from you so trust me when I say you won't have to work hard to gain her affections."

"Well, Timber Spruce does sound like a stoner name. But there's still the matter of this!" Lion gestured to his fine feminine form, to which Sally hummed lecherously.

"Mmm," Sally said suggestively, "Yes, that is quite the problem alright. But who's to say you and Twilight can't...experiment, shall we say?"

Lion pondered on what Sally said while Sally continued staring at Lion's buxom body.

"What if this doesn't work?" Lion asked.

"Well, that's your problem," Sally retorted, "Not mine."

"Don't you want this relationship to set sail? You said it yourself, you like to play matchmaker."

"True, but I also want my looks back. And, I must admit, beauty trumps hot lesbian action. Not that I would mind some." Sally chuckled, much to Lion's annoyance.

"You know, Sally," Lion said, "The only reason why I made this deal with you was because the plot demanded it! Anypony with a brain knows that making deals with shady guys and sea witches is a bad idea."

"And yet you also got high as a kite because 'the plot demanded it'," Sally retorted.

"That's different. I like getting high and I didn't expect to chase after a note that got caught in a draft and wind up getting stuck in quicksand!"

Sally just stared at Lion.

"It makes sense in context!" Lion shouted.

The toilet doors opened, to which the visage of Sally dissipated from the waters of the toilet Lion was occupying. As he hid behind the closed door of the stall he was in, he could hear two girls talking.

"Rainbow Dash is so lucky!" one girl said.

"What do you mean?" the other girl asked.

"I heard Sunset Shimmer has feelings for her."

"And?"

"Bacon-haired, bisexual, biker chick!"

"Are you, like, still talking about Dash or are you now talking about Sunset?"

"Sunset, duh! She's, like, the unicorn of schoolgirls!"

"Yeah, she does sound like an awesome date to have."

"And she saved the world on several occasions. Sure, she once tried to enslave the school but no-one's perfect. Not even a goddess like her!"

Oh, great, Lion thought to himself, I now have to listen to two generic bitches whinnying on about stuff I could not give a-

Before Lion could finish that thought, he had the misfortune of sneezing loudly in the middle of the girls' conversation. The girls turned towards the stall.

"Uh..." Lion said awkwardly, "You girls wanna play a game of Battleshits?"


Later on in the day, Lion stood outside the history class that was being taught by Doctor Whooves. Lion still couldn't help but be amused that a doctor was spending his time in a high school rather than working somewhere where a large portion of the students weren't hormonal ignoramuses. When he heard the bell rang, he quickly hid beside the door and waited for everybody to pass through. Considering how prone to sensory overload Lion was, which he managed to dull down by either wearing headphones or getting utterly smashed beforehand, the loudness of the bell was enough for him to bring his hands to his ears. As he did so, he noticed a familiar sextet accompanied by a girl with hair the colour of crispy bacon walk out of the classroom. As they continued walking, Lion followed suit.

"Uh, hi, Twilight," Lion said nervously to Twilight "It's me, Lion Dude."

Sunset looked towards Twilight.

"You know her?" she asked Twilight.

"We bumped into each other this morning," Twilight replied.

"I see," Sunset said in a concerned tone.

Sunset looked at Lion suspiciously, to which Lion misinterpreted as Sunset checking him out. And given how she fits the description of 'bacon-haired bisexual biker chick', even though he has yet to see her own a motorcycle, he wasn't surprised that she'd be checking out his feminine form. As they continued walking to their next destination, both Lion and Sunset got caught in the crowds and lost their balance along the way.

While Sunset was lucky enough to avoid falling flat on her face by landing on her left hand Black Widow- style, Lion had the misfortune of landing breast-first into Sunset's right hand. And in the most convoluted yet sexy of scenarios, Sunset began to read Lion's mind. She could see all of Lion's most happiest of memories as well as his most painful of memories.

On the happy side of things was whenever he was stalking Princess Twilight, his days as a pirate, and when he was off his nut. And on the not so happy side of things was Magic Kindergarten, being told off and yelled at for not understanding the rules quicker than the other foals, as well as all the times he had writer's block. She felt the variety of emotions Lion had felt at various times in his life. Infatuation, ecstasy, pain, melancholy.

Overwhelmed by Lion's thoughts, Sunset quickly pulled her hand away. Lion meanwhile just managed to get back up. When Sunset came to, she noticed the rest of the girls staring at her, checking to see if she's alright.

"Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"I'm fine," Sunset replied, "I just need a quick talk with Lion in private."

Lion smiled at the implications. Unfortunately for him, he was about to realize how badly he misread the situation as soon as Sunset had finished dragging him by the arm to the little girl's room.

Author's Note:

Fun fact, Sunset is actually bi:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/09/sunset-shimmer-is-bi-according-to-k.html

Well, at least according to that guy. :twilightsmile: