• Published 14th Mar 2020
  • 705 Views, 21 Comments

That time my OC got turned into a waifu - Leondude



A drug-abusing, morally ambiguous unicorn stallion gets transported into another world and turned into a very attractive human female. He has mixed feelings about this but would rather go back home.

  • ...
8
 21
 705

Chapter 8 - A Relaxing Weekend

Lion and Twilight walked downtown, with Lion hoping to use this opportunity to know more about this iteration of Twilight. Even though they have failed to get Lion's money back, they both agreed that it was worth a try. With nothing else to talk about, as well as having a mild fascination with mental conditions, Lion decided to ask Twilight about this Asperger's she was talking about.

"Soooo," Lion asked, trying to sound casual "What is this Asperger's Syndrome you were talking about earlier?"

"It's a form of autism," Twilight replied "High-functioning, I should add."

"And what's autism?"

"Autism spectrum disorder, or ASD for short, is a developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interactions and communication as well as repetitive behaviour. So I had to learn and teach myself certain life skills like what's appropriate to say or do and what's not."

"Sounds complicated."

"Yeah, it did not make elementary school a fun experience. I might also have a comorbid obsessive-compulsive disorder but it's difficult to tell what certain...needs, shall we say, are because of my Asperger's or because of a possible case of OCD."

"OCD, I am familiar with. I wondered if I have it myself but then I remembered I have an appalling sense of personal hygiene."

Both Twilight and Lion shared a giggle at the latter's remark.

"That said," Lion continued, "I do have a pervasive developmental disorder, which is kinda like that autism thing you mentioned in the sense that, what comes naturally to others, I had to learn through experience over time. I also had difficulty grasping rules so that made it a really fun experience."

Twilight gave Lion an odd look.

"Actually, no it didn't," Lion said "I was being sarcastic during that last sentence. Dunno why I did that."

"I'm pretty good with sarcasm," Twilight said "Though I won't deny that it can fly over my head if people don't use the correct sarcastic tone."


Twilight and Lion arrived at Sunset's apartment. Just by looking at the outside of the apartment, Lion immediately came to the conclusion that this is certainly an improvement over that scam of a hotel. They could hear Sunset roaring in anger inside the apartment, which Twilight assumed was her raging at the latest game she started streaming on her Twitch and YouTube channels, Shimmercode.

"Should we knock?" Lion asked.

"Let's just wait for her to cool down. She's probably streaming again."

"Streaming?"

"It's when you record yourself live playing a video game. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it until now."

"Well, I never heard of the Internet until yesterday," Lion deadpanned, to which Twilight shrugged in response.

"Fair enough," Twilight said "Hopefully, she isn't playing a co-operative game like Team Fortress 2. Otherwise, we will be here for a while."

Another rage-induced scream emitted from Sunset's apartment, startling both Twilight and Lion.

"All you guys had to do was stay on the point!" Sunset yelled.

"Is she bad at co-operative games?" Lion asked.

"That depends if dying within less than a minute after respawning counts as being bad."

As if to prove Twilight's point, another roar emitted from Sunset's apartment.

"No, I just fucking respaaawwwned!!!" Sunset screamed angrily.

"Certainly bad enough that she sounds like someone stole all of her weed," Lion said matter-of-factly "Not that I know what that's like."

Seeing no other options, along with getting tired of standing around in the freezing cold with nothing but a bra and a pair of knickers on (even though the day was very warm), Lion walked up to the door and knocked on it. After the sudden sound of an object forcefully meeting something else made of glass, the door to the apartment was finally opened.

"Hi, guys," Sunset said.

Twilight looked over Sunset's shoulder to find a Steam controller embedded into Sunset's smart TV.

"Team Fortress 2?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, Team Fortress 2," Sunset replied while looking at her TV "I should have a new TV in two days."

"Or you could use that money to pay for anger management classes," Lion butted in.

Sunset glared at Lion.

"Or wash away your problems by having a nice relaxing bath and a shower head in the unmentionables," Lion suggested before emitting a nervous chuckle.

In order to avoid freezing his perfectly formed arse, Lion entered the apartment with Twilight in tow. The floors were wooden with a mostly red rug placed neatly under what appeared to be a very comfortable blue sofa. On the wall was a wooden board with dozens of pictures of Sunset and her friends. Due to not having a good night sleep last night, Lion just straight up crashed out onto the sofa.

"So, what brings you by my neck of the woods," Sunset asked.

"Care to tell her?" Lion said, muffled by his face being buried in the sofa.

"You know that hotel Lion spent the night at?" Twilight asked Sunset.

"Yeah?" Sunset replied.

"Turned out it was a scam. So, after talking it over, Lion and I wondered if you were okay with having her as a roommate."

"Uh...sure."

"You're the one that recommended the hotel and you of all people should know what it's like to be the new girl in town," Lion said, his face still buried in the sofa.

Out of thin air, a muffin spontaneously appeared and fell on top of Twilight's head. After it bounced off of her head and onto the floor, Twilight picked up the muffin and inspected it. It had green growths growing out of it, the same growths that were found on the previous muffins of her teleportation experiments.

"Oh no," Twilight said "Someone broke into the lab and is using the teleporter!"

Before anyone could bid her farewell, Twilight made a run out of the door and towards the street. Sunset closed the door and walked towards Lion, whose head is still buried in the sofa.

"So, how did your attempts at wooing Twilight go?" Sunset asked half-mockingly.

"Good actually," Lion replied, still muffled "I just learned she and I are learning disabled."

Sunset just stared at Lion with a confused look.

"She has this thing called Asperger's Syndrome while I have a pervasive developmental disorder. But I already knew that last bit, as evidenced by me self-medicating on a regular basis, so that's good."

"Any other details you learned?"

"She likes comic books, just like me."

Sunet was surprised at how easily Twilight trusted Lion. Although, in her defence, Twilight didn't know Lion the way Sunset did due to her reading his mind after accidentally groping him.

"Sunset?" Lion asked "Could you turn me over, please? I think I'm in a state of sleep paralysis."

Author's Note:

The reason why I had Lion say that he has PDD is because I don't know if Equestria has a word for "autism".

Let's just say that it's a headcanon of mine that Equestria's knowledge of mental health is a bit more behind compared to the human world.

And yes, Lion's drug-abusing ways is his way of medicating himself.