• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,805 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,805

Trailer (2nd saga)

(Starts music)

Characters are owned by
AKIRA TORIYAMA and Hasbro Studios

The Beginning of a New Era

Scene showed Broly back in Canterlot High cleaning the blood coming from his mouth as it quickly changes to Goku as a pony flying at full speed towards a fight.

(Stops at 0:05)

Broly growling slowly started to scream as his eyes glow yellow.

“All right!” Goku sounded pumped up as he raised his hoof until he realizes he was on two and losing balance. He later DID lose his balance and landed on his side groaning.

(Returns music at 0:20)

Scene showed black mist all of Ponyville and Canterlot as many ponies were running away. Scene shows Gohan with white aura and electricity around the aura as he flew to the black mist. Scene shows Sunset was seated like… hidden as tears ran down quickly changing to her pinkie finger as Broly wraps HIS pinkie around hers with the sunset behind them and also a bit of snowing. A blue laser shoots from the ground towards the moon or close from it. Goku looked forward shocked as the black mist goes to eat him, while having glowing green eyes and purple energy. Broly looks in shock seeing the rest of the girls in Canterlot High but… without Sunset and the girls were bit unease. Goku was actually fighting with Gohan both as ponies to get used to the change as it quickly changes to Goku dashing towards Gohan as the scene turns white.

(Stops at 0:32)

Scene shows Rainbow Dash putting some music but… not very Christmas but bit dubstep like as she start to break dance.

“Ooooooh yeah!” said Rainboe hyped as Broly looks confused.

“This… looks fun. Let me join.” Broly literally copied Rainbow on how she did her break dance.

“Yeaaaaah, Broly!” Rainbow was enjoying the company as scene moves Pinkie about to join as Sunset and Applejack laughed at how later Pinkie actually struggled to match Rainbow and Broly.

(Returns at 1:30)

Scene shows the black mist expanding as in the middle was Goku glowing white, as scene changes Broly charges a green blast as a bug man with a golden color rushed at the Wrathful Broly but Broly shoots the blast at the bug man. Scene moves to Sunset putting her hand on top of Broly’s as it moves to their backs as Sunset leans to his shoulder as his head was down but most likely sleeping. Twilight made a barrier around Goten, Pan, Trunks and Bulla as MUI Goku flew high towards the black mist… where it was strongest as his aura was taking form of a large dragon as it made an explosion of light… Goku was becoming the light. The bug man shot a spiral blast from his two fingertips which Broly had to made a shield and blocked it though it was slowly going through it. Majin Buu emitting a lot of a smoke as he was changing just for scene to change the girls from the human world cover as powerful wind gusts were coming. Scene shows Goku walking away with a lot of food in his back as scene changes a pony with black hair and purple side hair as he had a pony in his back as he flew away. Gohan roars as he releases his energy pushing the black mist for a little bit as scene shows explosions in Canterlot High as scene shows Broly seeing literally so many people in the ground knocked out but he also saw Sunset Shimmer along the group, as his background cracks. He roars to the sky themselves as his green aura completely pushes the bug man who was still golden incredibly back as smoke was covering the scene but showed Broly as a Full Power Super Saiyan with glowing red eyes. He charges a small sphere which he covered with his entire hand and threw it to the sky as the bug man shot a Kamehameha and was clashing with Broly as scene ends showing the title.

Equestria Girs: Super

Resurrection of C

(Ends music)

Author's Note:

This is the only trailer to the 2nd saga of this book, hope you guys enjoyed it.

Comments ( 1 )

Oooooo Broly vs Perfect Cell that’s gonna be fun to read.

Login or register to comment