• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,791 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,791

Chapter 7: Obstacles to sing through

AJ was first to wake up, as she stretched but realized neither Sunset or Broly were inside.

"Girls... have any if you seen Broly and Sunset?"

Rainbow got up and realized that they weren’t inside.

"Hey yeah, where are they?"

Rainbow looked in the kitchen, but there was nothing. She heard some snorting and walked outside to the grass, and saw Broly and Sunset all cuddled up, as she smiled devilishly and took a photo in secret. She walks back with the evil smile as AJ who woke up Rarity look at Rainbow.

"Rainbow Dash, what did you do?" asked Rarity while Rainbow smiles all evilish.

"Is not what I did... but what they did. (shows photo) Look!" Rarity looks at the photo and gasps.

"My word."

"Uh huh... I got myself a ship right now."

"Ship?" asked AJ confused as Rainbow nods.

"Exactly! Don’t you agree with me, Pinkie?"

Pinkie out of nowhere waking up and nodding with her messy hair.

"Sunroly." said both Pinkie and Rainbow but they look at each other and look away.

"Maybe we should be think of a better name." said Rainbow with Pinkie agreeing.

"Mjm."

Goku yawned and stretched as the girls saw.

"Man I’m hungry. (realizing the girls) Oh... hey! Where’s Broly?" asked Goku as the four girls pointed outside and he saw Broly and Sunset cuddled. "Hehehehe... seems the two had a moment yesterday."

The girls nod until they hear Sunset wake up, they five hide behind a wall, as Sunset opened her eyes and saw Broly sleeping comfortably... maybe too much. Sunset got red and separated from Broly in a quick succession and got up. She walks back inside quickly but not until she saw one last time the sleepy Broly, which made her smile. She walked inside and when she took a turn, she saw by the wall the girls and Goku, which made her jump but without waking the others.

"What are you five doing!?" whsipered a little angrily Sunset.

"We woke up seein' you sleepin’ with the big guy, so what happened yesterday?" asked AJ.

"I just helped him calm down. He was going to leave yesterday at night but I helped him stay."

"That’s so cute... you found yourself a crush, Sunset Shimmer." said Rarity making Sunset blush a little.

"W-What!?"

"Sunset, you’ve been spendin’ time with Broly before Twilight came back, you even talked about him when you first introduced him to us, big, strong, toned, you just played yourself there." said AJ making Sunset brush that topic.

"Ok I think we had enough of this conversation."

"Darling is normal to have these affections." said Rarity but Sunset quickly answered back.

"But not with someone who doesn’t even know what love is, is like manipulation and is wrong to just force him. I’m already fine being friends with him. (looks at the window seeing the sleeping Broly) Just friends.

Equestria

The scene changed to a castle, with two ponies with the same color scheme of Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. They heard some pony coming through the door and they saw a guard.

"My Princesses... they have arrived."

"Who arrived?" asked Princess Celestia as the guard didn't know how to answer.

"Uhhh..."

The laser came from the sky as both princesses look in shock knowing to who it belonged.

"That would be me."

The light disappeared showing Beerus and Whis.

"Lord Beerus... Whis... We’re humbled for your arrival." said Celestia bowing but Beerus puts an annoyed look.

"Don’t speak to me like that, I came here for your help as a mortal, not to greet you as a God."

"Help?" asked Luna

"The 7th Universe is in chaos." said Beerus shocking Celestia a little.

"Chaos?"

"The entire universe is in the brink of destruction, something or someone is destroying Universe 7 and is getting worse. We lost out best warriors from that Universe, including the Saiyan Prince Vegeta IV." said Whis showing with his staff the fallen warriors.

"You told me about the warriors from that Universe and the Tournament of Power, what about to other Saiyan?" asked Celestia as Whis showed a quick video of Goku and later Broly

"He is missing with another Saiyan that goes by the name of Broly. We believe they are in the other world from the mirror you gave your student."

"Where Twilight is? (Whis nods) Then than means she is safe, right?"

"Not quite... Broly has a power so great that can surpass most Gods of Destruction, but when he uses it, he’s a monster with the desire of destruction and blood, and his potential is in someway almost limitless. But that’s not reason we’re actually here."

"We need to check your books... ones that involves the ancient beings, before even I was born." said Beerus with his hands in his back for once asking literally kindly.

"Like the same book where you found the Super Saiyan God? (Beerus nods) Ok... follow me."

The two princesses get up and fly slowly to where the books are as the two Gods follow them.

Back in Canterlot

The two Saiyans and the girls were now walking in the hallways, but Goku looked more serious than what he usually does. Broly took notice of it and puts a hand in Goku’s shoulder.

"Are you... ok?" asked Broly who looks at Goku.

"Yeah, just a little tired that’s all."

Broly looks confused at what he said with that, as they keep walking. The students were in full control because of The Dazzlings to the point this school is a negative one. Goku looked at Twilight very thoughtful, because of what he dreamed. He dreamed that Twilight was candidate for God of Destruction, her power was already good enough to rival Goten and Trunks in their Super Saiyan forms to their fullest and maybe surpass them, he couldn’t imagine what would happen if she had the power of the other 5 in her, she could easily rival the likes of his SSJ3 and maybe God. They reach the door to the amphitheater and walk in. They were seeing everyone already talking bad as Broly grunts and his eyes turn yellow again.

"Broly? Are you ok?" asked Sunset as Broly looks at a certain direction.

"They’re here."

Sunset looks and see the Dazzlings from very far, as she frowns but Goku walks in front.

"Get to the stage, Broly and I will make sure they don’t get away with this."

Twilight nods at Goku and they walk to the stairs.

"So... how does this works?" asks Broly to Goku.

"Like a tournament. You win, go to the next round, you lose you lose. If the girls make it to the finals with The Dazzlings, Twilight will hit them with the counter thingy spell."

"And we just stay here... watching the Dazzlings... so they don’t make a bad move?" asked Broly with Goku nodding

"Exactly... though I really want to train, the Dazzlings have to be dealt with. First the girls later training."

Broly nods as they walk to the back and seat in the chairs watching the tournament go.

(During that)

Broly saw that they were trying to sabotage the play as he points at it screaming Goku's name.

"Kakarot!"

"Huh? Wow... they really have a grudge."

Goke teleported to where the girls were but above as he grabbed the magnets before they hit Rarity without anyone noticing. Goku looks back and sees Snips and Snails trying to move the light towards Fluttershy as he saw Broly appear behind them and throws them off the stage to the literal back. Broly gives Goku a thumbs up, as he Goku gives it back with smile but the same girls who were photographs managed to rip the sleeve from Rarity making her cry, and with bad luck the lights were being pointed at a scared Fluttershy. Goku saw Flash with a frown at Twilight and walks away making her looks in sadness and Goku growls a little. One second without a problem and everything turns into a problem. Broly and Goku had no idea what to do, it was more like destiny already written.

"W-What?" Broly was speechless, he might be sort of stupid but not stupid enough that everything just went bogus in seconds, as Goku the same reaction.

"Ok what just happened?" The song ends with a disaster, as Goku and Broly had no idea what do to or what just happened. They heard applauds but they heard more Rarity’s cry. Goku and Broly ran back down where Spike and Sunset were. "What just happened? Everything was fine a few seconds ago and everything went (makes a sound with his tongue) that was shocking."

"I feel it was more of a sabotage." said Sunset as they see Rarity crying.

"Ruined! Absolutely ruined!"

"Rarity, were you tryin' to make us lose out there!?" asked a little angry AJ.

"Wh- Oh! This was not my fault! This was an act of sabotage!" said Rarity.

"Yeah, well, whoever did this couldn't have done this if you didn't insist on dressin' like... like... this! We need to sound good! Is there some reason that concept seems to escape you?"

"And what was with the confetti, Pinkie Pie? How am I supposed to shred if there's paper stuck in my frets!?" asked very angry Rainbow at Pinkie as Fluttershy joins in.

"It was pretty distracting..."

"Ugh! Says the girl who was running from a light the whole time! A light!" screamed back Pinkie back.

"You still sounded much better than most of the other bands. I'm sure you'll make it to the next round. But it won't matter if you don't have that counter-spell ready. You all find a place to practice where the sirens can't hear you. Broly, Goku and I will keep and eye around here." said Sunset

They look at the horror of music from Derpy, making Goku gulp over how horrible it was as he just created an excuse.

"You know what on seconds thoughts I’ll get something to eat, bye!"

Goku just disappeared out of thin air making Sunset sigh.

"Me and Broly will keep an eye."

The others walk away, Sunset knew the Dazzlings weren’t going to stay so she started to walk away.

"Sunset? Where... you going?" asked Broly as Sunset looks back at him.

"The Dazzlings aren’t going to stay here, if they’re plan is to sabotage my friends, then I have to make sure they don’t do something bad."

"What about me?"

"If The Dazzlings are going out, you’ll need to stay far from them, you’re still a little under their spell, I don’t want you to go to their side."

Broly looks down and nods, as Sunset smiles at him.

"Good... luck."

Sunset nods and walks away. Broly looks at the concert until he hears a voice.

"Broly!... BROLY!!!"

Broly looks back and sees... Cheelai?

"Cheelai? Is that?"

"Come on, big guy!" Cheelai made a gesture for Broly to follow her as Broly sees her run away and he follows her. Broly sees Cheelai taking a turn to another hallway as he follows her.

"Cheelai? Is that... really you?"

"Yeah... it’s me Broly."

Broly goes to hug her but his hands go through her, causing him to get in shock.

"What?"

"Pranking the girls is so much easier than what I thought."

Broly looks back and sees The Dazzlings, he realizes Cheelai is an illusion.

"You thought she was real? Broly?" asked Adagio with cockiness as Broly growls and charges a ki around his hand, as Adagio, smiles. "I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Sunset Shimmer is in the corner, she will know that you killed us. You wouldn’t want that? Would you?" Broly growls more, as he charges even more. "I wouldn’t recommend you to do that? Your having it all wrong, are we the enemies, or is it Goku?"

"No... Kakarot... is my friend."

"A mind manipulator, he wants you to believe he is, but he is as bad as us, and worse." said Adagio as Broly defends Goku.

"He isn’t."

"Then see the truth Broly."

(Starts music)

The Dazzlings filled the hallway as they could only see the scene. Broly saw his past fighting Goku as he blast Broly to a mountain while having a smile. He saw Goku look at an injured Paragus, with Frieza looking at Goku. As Goku revealed a purple aura and red eyes and shoots a blast at Frieza but Paragus just took it for him, as his body lies where Broly last saw the blast. Broly grows in shock, as from there is where Broly turns Super Saiyan.

"He didn’t... HE DIDN’T KILL FATHER!!!"

"Still not enough? How about every death he has caused?"

Shows Goku wearing black clothes causing rampage on Universe 7, with a injured blue haired guy with a sword.

"This is the future of Vegeta’s son, Trunks. Who did this? Goku himself, he is using you Broly." said Adagio but he is just making Broly even angrier.

'No... he isn’t!"

"You don’t want to admit it, but what you saw is true, Goku killed your father and when they fused as Gogeta, he tried to kill you, and you know it."

"He wouldn’t... Kakarot, wouldn’t! (tears up as his ki started to turn from white to green) Kakarot wouldn’t kill my father."

"Your father used you as a weapon, but there was still a part of him that he saw you as your son, and you as your father. You want Revenge on your father? Cheelai and Lemo?"

Broly grunts as he started to show veins.

"Revenge... on Kakarot?" The Dazzlings eyes glew green and later red with purple aura around them, as Broly grunts as he smashes his head to the ground. "Revenge... on... Kakarot... GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" His aura turned completely green, his hair was spikier and he grew a feet and a half and is bulkier. His face was in the shadows but was noticeable the animalistic face on him with saliva dropping from his teeth, he look like a monster and his glowing eyes were the most noticeable feature as they glow red in a split second and later turn green like The Dazzling.

(Ends music)

"Is he in our side now?" asked Sonata as Adagio smiles.

"For now, the Demon King gave us enough power to take control, but I think he is all ours."

"Yaaaaaaay! I got myself a boyfriend!"

Sonata hugs Broly as he growls like monster and his aura disappearing.

Timeskip

The girls were now in the stage waiting for their turn, but Sunset looked worried since Broly wasn’t here.

"Where’s Broly?" asked Sunset extremely worried as Goku goes to calm her.

"I don’t know, and I can’t feel his ki, but I’m sure he is fine, I hope."

Sunset nods as they see The Dazzlings enter the amphitheater. But they realize that Broly wasn’t with them either, so where is Broly?

It was the semi final round and the Rainboom depended on this song.

"This is it! Last round and you're in the finals! Unless you think the counter-spell is ready to be played now." said

"Don't worry, Twilight. Finals aren't until tonight. We'll get in a little more practice before we're supposed to hit the stage. We won't let you down!"

Everyone agrees including Goku, as Twilight smiles.

"You won’t let me down..."

"Um, I was just wondering. We haven't played any of my songs yet, and..." Fluttershy doesn't finish as Rainbow interrupts her.

"It's the semifinals. We gotta do "Awesome As I Wanna Be"."

"Don't know why I even asked..."

"Rainbow, shouldn’t you let Fluttershy sing this one?" asked Goku but Rainbow being

"Nope, made up my mind." Goku sighs after what she said but later looks at Twilight.

"Worried?" Twilight looks at Goku and later looks away.

"Under pressured, everything depends on this, and I don’t want to let everybody down."

"You’ll do just fine, trust me."

Twilight smiles at Goku and nods.

"I hope... but thatnks for being by my side, Goku." Goku smiled after what she making her comfortable.

"Heheheh, what are friends for?"

Goku was in shock, after seeing Rainbow Dash trying to show her elemental powers and Sunset stopping her.

"Aw crap! This is not looking good!"

Goku ran and helped the girls as some of the girls looked angry at Sunset, but Goku though being dumb, understood the reason. He heard voices including most booing Sunset Shimmer making her feel incredibly bad.

"What was that!?" asked Rainbow Dash pretty angry at Sunset.

"You were showing them your magic. I-I didn't know what else to do."

"Ugh. Close the curtains? Unplug her amp? Give us a chance to deal with the situation?" Rarity also sounded pissed making Sunset feel sorry.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to help."

"Yeah, well, you didn't." said Rainbow but AJ gets angry at Rainbow.

"None of this would've happened if you weren't tryin' to show off – as usual."

Rainbow looks angrily at AJ, as Goku steps in the fight.

"Ok let’s calm down, though Sunset is right, Rainbow. You showing your elements will make you an easy target, the plan is not showing your abilities or they’ll have a plan to take it down and seems you trying to act like the leader of the band, is making the others hate you a little."

"Is they’re fault my band is being pushed back!" said Rainbow angry as Goku kept his neutral face but serious.

"Rainbow, it isn’t a band if your the only one singing and doing everything." Rainbow scoffs and looks away, as Goku sighs. and talks to himself. "So much like Vegeta." Goku looks back and sees The Dazzlings singing and controlling Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Sunset sees that but Goku goes to sense the sisters ki, at least the small that they have and shockingly... Goku doesn’t manage to sense it, like if they were powerless. Goku puts a hand in his chin, thinking if they did something to Broly. He looks back and sees Rarity and AJ arguing.

"What can we do? There isn't gonna be another opportunity for us to play. And I had the most gorgeous outfit for the finals!" said Rarity as now AJ argues with her.

"Yup, 'cause that's the real tragedy here, Rarity – that you won't get to play dress-up!"

"You know perfectly well that is not what I meant!" Rainbow stops them from talking.

"You guys wanna keep it down? They're about to announce who's moving on."

"Who are you kidding? You know it isn't gonna be us." said Fluttershy hopeless. Both principals walk to the stage, ready to announce the winners.

"The band that will be joining the Dazzlings in tonight's finals... The Rainbooms!" said Celestia making Trixie who was arguing with Sunset look in shock as well as the others.

"What!?" asked in shock Trixie.

"Did she just say “the Rainbooms!?”

"This isn't over!" said Trixie walking away in pure anger. The Rainbooms excluding Goku and Sunset entered the theater confused.

"Congratulations, girls. You deserve it." said Celestia as the Rainbooms look confused.

"Seriously?! We didn't even finish our-" Rainbow hits Pinkie with her elbow maintaining a fake smile of happiness.

"See you at tonight's big show, Rainbooms. We are really looking forward to it." said Adagio as the Dazzlings walk away.

"Yeah, well... not as much as we are!" said Rainbow with anger but everyone started to boo them, as they walked out of the amphitheater with Goku and Sunset behind them. They were walking in the hallway very ashamed of not winning fair and square but Rainbow didn’t cared at all.

"Ok how did we passed? We were awful." said AJ but Rainbow again blamed to Sunset.

"I wasn’t, but Sunset almost ruined our chances for my band to enter."

"Rainbow for the last time, it isn’t your band! Is our band and you were showing off, Goku is right about you showing off and being an easy target!?"

"You believe him!? He’s probably lying." said Rainbow incredibly angry.

"But what about Broly, is he even all right?"

"Don’t know, but I’ll go and find-"

Goku stopped and the girls look at him confused.

"Goku... are you ok?" asked Twilight as Goku stayed quiet.

"GET DOWN!!!" Goku pushes Twilight, as they fall in the floor since something went through the walls. Goku stands up, but in fear. "Oh no."

"Oh no, what!?" asked AJ a little scared because a figure was moving from the smoke.

"Broly?" asked Goku as the smoke dispersed as shows a bigger and bulkier Broly looking very animalistic.

"B-Broly? Is that you?" asked Sunset but the only thing in Broly is a monster.

"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Broly rushed towards Goku grabbing by the neck and throws him through the walls of CHS. Goku lands in his back as Broly goes to punch him in the ground but he moved out of the way and flies up, as Broly follows.

"Broly! What are you doing!?" asked Goku but didn't get a proper answer from Broly.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!"

Broly gives Goku a barrage of punches but he dodges and takes distance.

"Ok if you aren’t responding then I will. (charging up) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (blue aura surrounds him and Goku’s body start to break like a shell) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Goku’s aura expands showing Goku with the Super Saiyan hair but in blue. His aura made the clouds dark becoming a thunderstorm as Goku keeps powering up but without screaming. Broly grunts and powers up as well but he was screaming. The girls arrived and saw the thunderstorm also saw Goku’s blue hair but the wind was pushing them back.

"Blue hair? Did he transform!?" asked Rainbow covering from the wind gusts with the other girls doing the same.

"Yeah... this is not good at all." said Sunset as loud as she can.

"What did they do to you?" asked Goku with a serious tone as Broly just screamed.

"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Goku saw Broly flying at him as he does the same to Broly and they clash punches, leaving more wind gusts, as the window of the entire city was broken, but the last thing seen was a bright light covering the entire scene.

(Ending 1)

Author's Note:

“Hey, I’m Goku.”

“Broly just went Berserker, but he is being mind controlled, I can’t imagine The Dazzlings managing to do it. What the? Broly just got even stronger than the first time I fought him.”

“Next on Equestria Girls Super.”

Ikari vs Super Saiyan Blue

“Hope you enjoy it!”