• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,805 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,805

Chapter 14: Punishment for a victim

Scene shows Canterlot High School at day. Twilight, Spike and the Saiyans were by the portal as the girls hugged each other.

“Sure wish you could stay longer.” said AJ as Twilight separates smiling.

“Me too. But I have responsibilities in Equestria that I have to get back to. Its citizens need me. But now I can go through the portal whenever I need to. This isn't goodbye. It's just goodbye 'til next time.”

“Are you sure… is a good… idea?” asked Broly to Goku eating his nails but he nods shaking.

“So are you two gonna return? One day?” asked Fluttershy at the Saiyans as Goku nods.

“Yeah, Twilight has “duties” in Equestria leaving this place a bit defenseless, so me and Broly are gonna return any time soon.” said Goku as Broly rolls his eyes. The girls except Twilight hug the Saiyans as they even lift them basically chocking them.

“You’re… killing… us.” Goku’s face was turning blue as he started to lose some air. They separate making Goku breath in and out very exaggerated. Broly stood up groaning as they got ready.

“Ready?” asked Twilight towards Spike who nods.

“Ready!” the two run towards it as Goku prepares to go as he makes some squats.

“Ok… 3… 2-“ he doesn’t finish as Twilight’s hand appears and pulls Goku towards the portal screaming. Broly looks at the portal getting ready.

“Hey.” Broly looks back with Sunset hugging Broly who looks in shock but later hugs her back slowly.

“Take care, big guy.” said Sunset with Broly nodding as he separates from her as he breaths in and out just to run towards the portal and goes in. Sunset stayed smiling but later heard smooching as she looks back without tilting her head seeing the others were doing smooching faces as she shows a chainsaw already turned on making the five smooching girls stop.

Equestria

Scene shows The Z Fighters and Mane 6 waiting for Twilight and Spike, as the portal glows and shows a Pony Twilight and baby dragon Spike.

“You’re back!” said Rarity as Pinkie Pie jumps on top of Twilight hugging her and Spike like a plushie.

“This place got so dark without you! I felt like splitting in two!” said Pinkie as Twilight pat her smiling. The portal reactivates again, as they get ready.

“Wait, don’t attack!” said Twilight as everyone looked confused as from it a orange alicorn was shot from it. It crashed with a book isle.

“Hehehehehehe…” the alicorn was shown to have… Goku’s symbol? Yep the orange alicorn was Goku.

“Dad?!” asked Gohan running and helping Goku get up, Goku shook his head and clearly saw the orange pegasus with Gohan’s hairstyle.

“Gohan? You’re… a pony?”

“Dad it’s really you!” Gohan hugged Goku who looks in shock but Goku hugged Gohan as Goku actually dropped a tear.

“You’re here. (sniffs) You’re all here!” said Goku hugging Gohan tighter, he looks in front seeing the rest of The Z Fighters, from Vegeta, to Videl, Pan, Trunks, Goten who also ran and hugged Goku, Bulla, Buu, Mr Satan, Tien, Roshi, Krillin, 18, 17, Maron, Piccolo and Dende. He looked around but didn’t see Bulma… or Chi Chi.

“Wait… where’s Bulma and Chi Chi?” everyone looked at each other as from the portal, a green big alicorn was present, with a type of green furry cape around his waist, it was Broly. Scene changes to Goku seated with Vegeta explaining him about Bulma and Chi Chi.

“Bunch of idiots, staying back cause of beauty and age, morons.” said Vegeta with Goku still looking down.

“It wasn’t that.”

“Oh really? What do you think is the reason?”

“I’ve known Chi Chi and Bulma for more than 30 years, Vegeta. Is… maybe they knew.”

“Knew what?”

“That they were holding us back.”

“Holding us back?! Have you gone mental clown?!”

“Think about it. We’re Saiyans, we’re not humans. We are different in every way. Maybe they knew we still had a job to do, maybe… they were done.”

“With what?”

“The wars? The fight? Some many loses, maybe they couldn’t take it anymore, and they knew we would keep going, saving at least this place.”

“That’s idiotic.”

“If you think of it clearly, if you were human, wouldn’t you being more than done if there’s so many fights?” Vegeta stays quiet after Goku’s statement, for the first time, he couldn’t talk to Goku, he was right.

“So they couldn’t take it anymore.” said Vegeta looking down. He looks at Broly’s direction who was opening a book that belonged to Celestia. He saw bunch of photos of moments belonging to Twilight and her friends. He heard steps and looked back seeing Princess Celestia as he later looks at the book.

“Good moments, right?” asked Celestia, towards Broly who was the same height as Luna.

“Yes… for them.” said Broly passing a page seeing a 12 year old Sunset Shimmer seated with a pretty wide smile and Celestia behind.

“The last time I heard of her, Twilight said she left her in “good hands”, how is she now?” asked Celestia with Broly passing a page with another photo of an older Sunset Shimmer trying a new magic.

“She’s… asking for… forgiveness… starting again…”

“But is she fine?”

“Yes… she found… a family” Broly looks down passing another page. Celestia’s horn glow as she connects it to Broly’s who also glows catching him off guard. Celestia stays for a few seconds as she smiles separating as she managed to see something inside Broly’s mind.

“She found also something more as well.”said Celestia as Broly’s eyes glow white and he later blinks looking at Princess Celestia as he looks at the photo of Sunset Shimmer making him smile only a bit.

“I hope… she did.” said Broly closing the book as he puts it back in place. The door were smashed open after that showing a Beerus eating some pudding and Whis behind.

“That damn stupid 180 sight pony must remember who I am!”

“My lord she has a name.”

“I don’t care! She called me a Pussy Cat!” He stops seeing Twilight, Goku and Broly.

“Huh, I expected lot sooner, but seems you still are just in time, Goku.”

“Hm, hi Lord Beerus.”

“I-I’m sorry, he’s THE Lord Beerus? Destroyer God?” asked Twilight at Goku who nods.

“Yep, Lord Beerus, Destroyer God of Universe 7.”

“So about Whis being a God’s assistance, he wasn’t joking?”

“No I was not, Ms Sparkle.” said Whis smiling as Beerus walks inside. He looks at Twilight and eats the pudding completely.

“You should tell those friends of yours to be more respectful towards me, Princess.”

“Excuse me? I’ve only been here for a week as much, I have no idea where to start!”

“Wow, just like your mother.”

“M-Mother?!” asked Twilight as Beerus smacked his face.

“Oh I forgot, you don’t know who you really are?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Who do you think your parents are?!”

“Twilight Velvet and… wait why are you asking?”

“Girl, when will you realize the fact that you aren’t their kid, you’re mine!”

“Yours?!”

“Twilight, I’m your father!” After that… everything went pitch silent, not even the wind was heard.

“W-What?” Twilight just couldn’t speak after that.

“Oh for Grand Zeno’s sakes, I am your father, Twilight!”

“N-No… you’re not, you’re a Destroyer God, you’re not my father or anything, I’m not even half cat!”

“Pony genes are extremely unique and powerful.” said Beerus annoyed.

“This is a joke, a lie, I just met you!”

“True, but my blood is in you, my cells, my power, you are my daughter!”

“Again… lie!”

“T-Twilight.” Twilight looks back seeing Celestia who had a hoof on her back as Twilight had a shocked look.

“He… isn’t lying.” Twilight took a step back, she looked at her friends who had a shocked looks as well as The Z Fighters. Twilight looked at Beerus still in utter shock.

“Twilight?” Goku asked looking at her as she flies away. She was flying to… nowhere, she a was in tears, her entire life was a lie… everything. She kept until she stopped as put of nowhere, Goku stopped as he basically had her in a hug as she looks down.

“Take it easy, I get it, is a lot to-“

“To take what?! I just realized that my father is a destroyer god, I’ve been living a life filled with lies and everything, is my friendship for my friends as well? Am I destined to become the next destroyer? If not what?! Goku slowly separates from Twilight as he looks down with his hair covering his eyes.

“I know where you going. Is the same reaction I had when I realized I wasn’t from Earth. I felt everything go upside down. My brother, Raditz, he recruited me to destroy my family, except my son, I couldn’t. To know your true blood, your heritage is a dark thing, is… extremely horrible, realize you’ve been living a lie, but even with that, my friends still saw me the same way, as Son Goku, innocent boy with a tail, they saw me no different than before. Your friends won’t care you come from a God of Destruction, I know they won’t, trust me.” at the end, Goku puts a hoof in Twilight’s back as she looks at him and later down with Goku still looking at her. Scene moves to Beerus looking at Broly who takes a step back.

“So it’s you, you’re the one that risked my daughter’s life and destroyed that reality.” Beerus made Broly gulp even sweating.

“I-I-“ Broly couldn’t talk as Beerus had a big frown.

“That is something I cannot allowed to happen again.”

“W-What?” Broly was now truly afraid as Beerus puts his pudding down and his aura is shown very scary as he floats in front of Broly.

“Beerus, the pony is misguided, he deserves-“ Celestia tried to talk him out of it but Beerus glares angrily at Celestia.

“I DON’T CARE!!! He should’ve been executed like King Vegeta should’ve done, not exile him.” they all looked at Broly who slowly looked down, he closes his eyes having quick flashes of his fight with Goku that ended destroying the universe. He felt guilt, pain… maybe it was for the best, he looks down with a defeated look.

“Then… do it.” those words from Broly shook Beerus, he was just giving up? Just like that? “If I’m… cause pain… to everyone? Then end me… is maybe… for… the best.” Beerus glared raising a hand towards Broly as he creates an energy Hakai sphere as Whis frowns as everyone in the room were actually how Broly just… gave up, what did it happen back there that made him this… depressed? Celesta and Luna walk in front of Broly as Beerus looks in confusion.

“Get out of my way, Celestia.” said Beerus as Celestia shook.

“No… this Saiyan is a victim to that race of savages, he doesn’t deserve what you do next.” said Celestia with Broly looking at them shocked but still, hopeless.

“For once I’m doing something good and you’re stopping me? This Saiyan has a power that could match a destroyer’s power itself, and if he doesn’t learn how to control, the only thing left will be blood, death and unnecessary destruction! I am making sure this planet gets to live for another day.”

“Then teach him, show him how to use it.” said Celestia at Beerus who still had a frown.

“I don’t have time to teach, I am a Destroyer, I have responsibilities that doesn’t involve training.”

“I can’t let you do that Lord Beerus.” Beerus looked back as Goku landed and walked towards him as Twilight lands behind.

“What are you gonna do?”

“If I have to fight you, then I will.”

“You’re crazy, Saiyan.”

“Well, it gives me a chance to fight you again, been waiting to have my rematch.”

“Hm. Fine.”

“Wait, really?” asked Goku pretty confused.

“I’ll spare the Saiyan, but you, I am eager to fight that silver glow of yours.”

“Great! But I’m kind of-“ Vegeta grabs Goku and throws him to a wall.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!”

“What? Is just a friendly match.”

“He is Beerus… he is not a friendly match! Are you nuts? Crazy even?!”

“W-Well…”

“What am I saying… YOU’RE A CLOWN! Of course you would accept!”

“What can you expect? This is gonna be a good fight!”

“Now, now. We can’t let you fight here.” Whis interrupted the Saiyans who look at him.

“Um, why?”

“Kakarot either your retarded or… yes! Retarded! You destroyed a universe!” Vegeta glares at Goku who smiles as Whis taps his staff. He created a white circle as everyone saw.

“I still don’t understand. How come all of us changed into ponies… but what about you two?” asked Gohan as Whis laughed.

“Simple. It’s because how it achieved to get here. Me and Beerus were able to travel here naturally, while all of you were transported here in a way that… made you all get used this new environment like if it was… reincarnation. Beerys and I traveled here but you all didn’t travel here naturally.”

“So if we would’ve traveled with you-“

“Because of my method, you all would’ve regained your human bodies.”

“So there’s no way to transform back.” said Piccolo by Gohan and Videl’s side as Whis looks down.

“I can’t, but the Super Dragon Balls would be able.”

“Okay enough of that, what is that thing?” asked Rainbow Dash towards the sphere.

“That is a realm beyond our universe, a pocket dimension to be more… exact. One that resides in my staff.”

“Enough talking. I want the silver light, transport us there, Whis!” demanded Beerus as a wormhole was created between Goku and Beerus which took the two of them. Everyone watched as inside Beerus and Goku in his human form appeared who looks at himself.

“Wait, Whis said we couldn’t become humans again.”

“It’s temporary, only during the fight.” said Beerus as Goku nodded as he smirked. He landed just to get in his fighting pose, he frowned as Beerus who had both hands in his back got them out.

“Been itching to fight you again. Let’s make this count.” said Goku smirking again.

“Glad to agree.” Beerus did the same and does a fighting pose. Beerus moves a leg and Goku a finger… tension was there as scene freezes… ending the chapter.

(Ending chapter)

Author's Note:

“Hey it’s me Goku!”

“Beerus really wants that fight, ever since Ultra Instinct he wanted to fight. Wait… this new form… is so much like Toppo’s.”

“Next time in Equestria Girls Super.”

Battle of the Century

“Hope you don’t miss it, goodbye!”