• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,804 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,804

Chapter 13: Back to life

(Starts music)

The EG universe was gone completely... but the only thing left from it was... Goku’s body floating in the middle of nowhere with small amount of ki left, the only thing keeping him from freezing. Far from him, Broly was also there but his situation was different, he has unlimited ki but for a reason, it wasn’t acting, his body was freezing in space... he could already be probably dead. Goku managed to move a finger but couldn’t move, he was too injured and the moment he moves to fly, his ki will run out and break the barrier that keeps him breathing in space. He felt a hand grabbing his wrist, as he felt that he touched something, thinking it was Heaven. He could breath, as he opened his eyes a little seeing... Whis. Goku grew in shock seeing Whis.

“W-W-W-Whis?”

“Hello Goku.” Goku felt Whis healing him as he felt his body normal again but his power not much, still just went to hug Whis tearing up.

“I couldn’t save them... couldn’t save her... I failed Whis... I failed Twilight... Broly... they’re all dead because of me.” Whis hugged Goku back as the cube moved, as Goku looked in front and saw Broly’s frozen body in deep space. “BROLY!!!”

Whis grabbed Broly’s body, and puts it in the cube very carefully. Broly’s body glow green and the ice in Broly’s skin breaks, as his body and was back to normal. Broly opens his black eyes and looks at Goku and Whis.

“Kaka... rot?”

“You’re alive!” Goku hugs Broly as Broly looks confused.

“Where... where is everyone? The girls... Sun... set?” Goku breaks the hug and looks away shedding tears.

“The Dazzlings took over you... after that... you lost control... we fought for a few minutes and... (tearing up a lot) and...”

“T-They’re... dead?” asked Broly shaking as Goku nods once as Broly puts a hand in his face as he starts to remember the past events. Broly was now crying, he was literally crying. “What... have I done? WHAT HAVE I... DONE!!!?” Broly just puts his head in the ground crying a lot more. He felt guilty over all this with Goku looking away crying but a lot less. Whis looks down and looks at a clock he had and smiled.

“You’re both here... that’s all that matters.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!?” Goku goes nuts and grabs Whis’ weird top clothes and pushes him to a wall of the cube in pure anger. “THEY’RE DEAD AND YOU SAY THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!?”

“It has been 4 minutes since Incomplete Ultra Instinct.”

(Ends music at 2:18)

“What does the his have to do with-“ Goku realizes what Whis meant and smiled.

“We can go back in time. Before Twilight and the others died!”

“Exactly.”

“He can... what?” asked Broly crying a bit less.

“Go back in time for… but you can only go for 3!”

“I know Goku, but we can go further, is just a rule, to never change or interfere with time, and I am willing to take that risk.”

“But… every risk ends in punishment and pain… what will happen to you?”

“Do not worry Goku, I’ll be fine, trust in me. Though there might be a few wrongs, Broly was in that situation being mind controlled by The Dazzlings, so the Dazzlings will know something happened because Broly... is free.” said Whis as Goku looks confused.

“What?”

“Broly’s out of time, there can’t be two Broly’s coexisting in the same timeline, not without a Time Ring.” said Whis as Goku looked at him.

“Trunks did it, kid Trunks and Future Trunks.”

“Trunks used a time machine, he time travelled, we are reversing time, you two are in a point where time and space have no meaning, reversing time would erase your past selves. Are you two willing to take that chance?” asked Whis as Broly thought a lot, get everyone back but with a chance of getting mind controlled, but maybe with Whis who he fought in the past, he might knock him out, Goku talked without a second.

“Do it... reverse time.” said Goku as Whis tapped his staff twice to the ground, as everything was going back 5 minutes in the past. They arrived with Broly still normal and injured, they arrived in the moment Broly was about to turn SSJ. They look around seeing Earth, the entire universe back alive. Goku sighs with Broly tearing up seeing everything almost back to normal. Goku felt the girls power rise up meaning they went pony mode.

“This is a great timing, since Broly’s back to normal, is one less thing to worry about.” said Goku with a smile but Broly still looked away.

“I’ll… end them.”

“Broly?” Broly starts to clench his fists and his eyes turned yellow… not green.

“They’ll pay… I’LL KILL THEM!!!”

“Broly! Stop!”

Broly flew away as Goku and Whis followed him. The girls looked to the sky and saw Broly being chased by Goku and Whis. The Dazzlings felt the power disappear and saw Broly flying towards them.

“Is he… after us?” asked Sonata as the three took a step back. Broly releasing a scream goes to attack them, but a Perfected SSB Goku straight up pushed Broly from the stage the two crashing through the stage ending in the ground. Broly stood up and goes to run towards them but Goku leaped and made a headlock towards Broly who couldn’t move freely.

“LET… GO!!!” screamed Broly as Goku struggled.

“No. I won’t… let you kill them!”

“Y-Y-You’re protecting them?! They tried to kill… everyone… made me… turn against you!”

“And you think killing will solve it?! You’re gonna let that change you?! You kill them, everyone will see you a monster! You’ll prove King Vegeta… you’re a MONSTER!!! You’re not! You’re a victim, Broly! One of the many good the universe would ask for!”

“You don’t know… how is it feel… to become a weapon! A monster! To be different to everyone!”

“I lived with that pain everyday! Ever since I realized who I really was! Being called a monster, an alien, a freak, but everyone, Bulma, Chi Chi, Yamcha, Tien, Krillin… Roshi! They still accepted me, because they knew even when I came from a race of savages, I proved to them long ago that I might be a monster but… I was a family to them!” Broly starts to calm down dropping tears.

“They accepted me as Goku and Kakarot, the girls, the world can accept you as Broly… and you know… I’m right.”

Broly started to see everything blurry but the blur was disappearing as Goku let go of Broly who knelt. Whis was looking at the situation, as Broly turns back to normal, as well as Goku. Broly covered his eyes shaking and crying, having quick moments of the fight, from destroying part of the planet, dead galaxies and more… all he felt now was… regret… pain… how can Goku… still give him a chance of redemption? He has bloods in his hands, The Dazzlings started it, but who’s hands were the ones who destroyed galaxies none stop? Goku puts a hand in Broly’s back who was still knelt.

“This isn’t on you… none of this is.” Goku flies away seeing the dragons as he flies directly towards them. Dragon Adagion looks back as Goku punches it leaving a shockwave and later kicks it but Dragon Adagio’s tail smacks Goku back to the cliff where the girls were. He landed in his back groaning. Sunset ran and helped Goku get back up.

“You ok?” asked Sunset as Goku nods.

“Few broken bones but… yeah.”

“And… Broly?”

“He’s… in guilt.”

“But he’s back… right?”

“Yeah but different.”

“Hey is nice all this but… GIVE US A HAND GOKU!!!” screamed Rainbow as Goku stands up.

“I can try!” Goku stood up too late as The Dazzlings overpowered The Rainbooms. Twilight even managed to lose the mic, and it landed in front of both Sunset and Goku. The two looked as they look in front.

“Use your voice! I use my fists!” said Goku, leaving Sunset in shock.

“What?!”

“You can overpower them, with Broly out of combat and the girls as well, is up to us, and I’m damn sure my singing voice would make Krillin’s look like a voice of an angel, you can do this… we all know.” Goku stands up and only manages to go Super Saiyan as his max. He looks at The Dazzlings as he cracks his neck and gets in fighting position.

“Let’s go!” He flies towards The Dragon Dazzlings who shot sonic screams which Goku had to dodge. He shot dozens of Ki Blast at them which they actually tanked but Goku sledgehammered Dragon Sonata and later kicked Dragon Aria just for Dragon Adagio hit Goku away. Scene shows Broly still knelt as Whis floats by his side.

“You can still help them.” said Whis as Broly denied.

“No.”

“Goku cannot defeat them alone, the girls can’t defeat them, not without you.” Broly looks at The Dragons Dazzlings who were fighting Goku, he couldn’t against the three. Goku was shot with a sonic attack by Dragon Sonata. He lands in the ground, the three stood on top of Goku shooting the Sonic Blast at him point blank as Goku screams in pain as his ears start to bleed. His hair was shifting from SSJ to Base, he knelt bleeding from his nose as well groaning in pain, but they stopped after Dragon Sonata was split in half. Everyone looked and saw a green glow as the green glow disperse showing a Lean Ikari Broly the two pieces of Dragon Sonata.

“Broly?” asked himself Goku as Broly smashes the two parts of Dragon Sonata towards Dragon Adagio and Dragon Aria. The two parts when they were released from Broly’s grasp healed itself joining again. Broly looked in a but of shook and growled. Broly engaged against the three, punching Dragon Aria, later flying back throwing two green energy blasts at Dragon Adagio and Dragon Sonata. Sunset looked at the mic and later at the girls, taken under pressure, what’s her next move?

(During that)

The Dragons were about to rip Broly in three, but they groaned in pain making Broly kicks one and throw the other two. He holds his bleeding right leg as he sees from very far Sunset singing.

“She’s… sin…ging.”

“Let’s go!” Goku rose from the ground and turned SSJ again. The two flew towards them pushing them towards the girls as a rainbow shockwave was seen making The Dragon Dazzlins groan even more, the two Saiyans look back seeing their human selves also in pain, they’re getting weaker.

“They’re getting weaker! We can win this!” said Goku very pumped up as he flies towards The Dragons punching them. Broly looked at that as he sees a bright light seeing Sunset gain her pony ears and long hair/tail. The other girls floated as Sunset smiling nods to Broly and Broly nods back flying at Goku kicking Dragon Adagio and later grabs her with Goku grabbing Dragon Sonata and slamming them to Dragon Aria to the ground. They fly towards the sky as they see the clouds turn dark as a Rainbow blast was shot towards it with a sphere ball as a pair of blue wings were created. They look down seeing everyone singing, The Dazzlings magic was lifted as the two smile just to look back seeing an Oversized Friendship Alicorn. Goku charges with what he has left a Kamehameha and Broly charges an Eraser Cannon. The three shoot their attacks combining, a combination of the Embodiment of Hope, Friendship and Peace… they’re attacks hit The Dragon Dazzlings destroying them and Human Dazzlings destroying they’re necklaces. The two Saiyans turn into they’re Base with The Alicorn disappearing as well as the girls Pony Forms. The two Saiyans land by the community as they see The Dazzlings singing and… god it was awful, everyone start to boo them and they throw crap at them making them run away.

“Pffffff, and I can sing better than that!” said Goku laughing as Broly smiled a bit. He floats towards the stage grabbing a piece of the gem looking at it.

“Never… again.” said Broly as he crushes it and drops it looking down to the ground. Scene changes to The Dazzlings running as they crash with a figure, with a black cloak as they look in fear.

“What happened there?” The figure asked as The Dazzlings look in fear.

“W-We underestimated the Saiyans, they’re… more powerful, without them… we could’ve-“

“SILENCE!!!” Adagio didn’t finish as he stood in front of them.

“You’re recklessness, you’re little minds was what failed you, Celestia’s Students are stronger than you thought, you would’ve lost anyway.”

“W-We can try again, please, give us more-“ Adagio stopped as she couldn’t speak, Aria and Sonata looked at her as the figure was using some kind of telepathic trick choking Adagio, he made her kneel in front of her as Aria and Sonata did as well.

“You failed, and that’s the truth. I don’t give second chances, the answer to this failure… is worse that death.” The Dazzlings look in fear as the figure shot a blast from his hand as when it touched The Dazzlings, it acted like a blackhole, it pulled them and later disappeared. He looked at the sky and saw Whis about to attack him as he didn’t move.

“Next time, Angel.” the figure disappeared with Whis being too late. He landed seeing what was left of The Dazzlings, absolute nothing. Scene changes to the girls in the stage with Broly and Goku.

“We actually… won.” said Goku as Broly looks down looking at the floor.

“Well… at least those pesky Dasling idiots are no threat anymore.” said Rainbow very proud of everyone, but mostly herself.

“Nevermind that, what happened between you two?” asked Rarity pointing at Goku and Broly.

“Huh?” Goku looked confused.

“You two were in the middle of destroying our planet and suddenly everything is back to normal, what was that about?”

“Uuuuuuuh, do you believe in… Reversing Time?”

“Reversing Time, what kind of foul joke is that?” asked Rarity with Pinkie popping her head.

“A really awesome one!”

“That would be me.” Whis appeared making the girls jump, as Rarity touched Whis’ costume.

“My god this is such a fabulous costume you have here Mister!”

“Why thank you Miss Rarity, I’m Whis. You can say… I’m a servant of God, an Angel.”

“An angel?! Where are you wings?! Why aren’t you butt naked?!” asked Pinkie looking around Whis.

“I don’t have wings and we’re not naked as those books and movies.”

“Darn it!” cursed an angry Pinkie Pie as everyone laughed a little, but Broly. He was outside the talk, Sunset looked back and walked towards it.

“Are you ok, big guy?” asked Sunset a bit worried as Broly doesn’t look.

“No… I don’t think… I’ll ever be fine.” said Broly looking another direction which isn’t Sunset. Sunset hugs Broly as he tears up and hugs Sunset, who had her face in his shoulders.

“I-I’m so sorry… I didn’t meant to-“

“I know, I know you didn’t Broly.” Sunset caressed his back as Broly cries a bit more with Sunset caressing his back still.

“Hey. (grabs Broly’s face who had red puffed eyes) We can work this out, ok?” Broly still cried as Sunset puts her forehead on his while wiping his tears. Goku watch that as Twilight does as well.

“Will he be ok?” asked Twilight worried as well as Goku.

“Wish I could say yes.” Goku answered as Twilight turns towards Goku.

“Where will you two go?”

“I don’t know. School isn’t our thing and without a way to return to Universe 7, there’s not much.”

“You could come back with me and Spike.”

“But I would be a pony, that’s so much work.” said Goku whining a bit.

“Pfff, it’s a piece of cake.” said Twilight assured as Goku gulped.

“Still, thank you.” said Twilight as Goku kept a smile.

“For what?” asked Goku kindly.

“For helping my friends stop The Dazzlings, for what happened between me and Flash, and actually… everything.” said Twilight with her hands in her back while Goku had a smile.

“Well… that’s just… me being me.” said Goku as the two walk and share a hug. Sunset separates from Broly who scratches his eyes. They later hear stomps and see Flash by the stage walking away, they look at the hugging Goku and Twilight as Sunset Shimmer scoffs.

“Someone is a little jealous.” said Sunset as Broly didn’t say anything but Sunset grab Broly’s wrist as she smiles a bit with him as well.

Applejack’s Farm

Scene shows the girls inside the farm celebrating, although Goku and Broly were in the roof seated.

“So… what now?” asked Broly as Goku lays in his back.

“Don’t know. Probably get stronger and all but… this is a new beginning, I don’t know where to start now.”

“Me… neither.”

“I think I will move to Equestria.” that statement caught Broly off guard as he looks in shock.

“Why?”

“Maybe cause… I can learn new things, train harder, also since school sucks so… I think I’ll move to Equestria. What about you?”

“I don’t know. I’ve… done more that enough damages, and… can I be alone… for a while?”

“Yeah, sure.” Goku stood up and flew away back to the ground. Broly stayed in the roof looking at the moon in deep thought.

”What if… the King made the right… am I really a monster?” Broly looks at his hands later having quick successions with his hands in blood and all his friends in front of him dead. He clenches them as he looks back to the moon.

”I am a curse… a monster… I will never use this power again… I will never… fight ever again.”

(Ending chapter)

Author's Note:

“Hey, I’m Goku!”

“The Rainbooms defeated The Dazzlings, Canterlot is under control, and Broly, Twilight, Spike and I are going to Equestria… but… wait you’re all here! And Beerus is… who’s father?!”

“Next on Equestria Girls Super”

Punishment for a victim

Hope you don’t miss it.