• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,803 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,803

(End Saga 1) Chapter 15: Battle of the Century

Shockwaves was shown in the small pocket dimension Whis did. Goku was in Blue Perfected and clashing fists with Beerus. Beerus dodges a swing from Goku and grabs his arm, he wasn’t satisfied.

“I don’t want this power, I want the one of a true god, show me your Ultra Instinct!” Beerus demanded as he crushed Goku’s arm but he blinds Beerus who looks away and kicks him back. Beerus wasn’t actually fazed but he was holding back heavily as Goku got ready and dashed at him he goes for a spinning kick which Beerus dodged and returned to clash punches and block, dodge and more. Whis had his arms in his back as Broly watched the two exchange punches.

“You seem to be very focused on the fight, Broly. Astonishing what two martial artist can do, right?” asked Whis as Broly gulps and nodded.

“Yeah.”

“This actually looks very exciting. You guys do this regularly?” asked Rainbow as Gohan nodded at her.

“This happened very often at this point. But dad and Vegeta are very addicted to fight, runs in their Saiyan genes.” confirmed Gohan with Vegeta having his eyes on the fight, it was clear the way Goku was fighting, it was pure speed, dodging and skill.

“Something wrong, Vegeta?” asked Whis as Vegeta frowns.

“Kakarot achieved Ultra Instinct through luck, his body is used to it. I want to learn.”

“You want to learn Ultra Instinct?”

“No.”

Scene shows Broly rampaging back in Canterlot City with Goku exchanging blows with him.

“Broly lost control of his power, with such power out there, none of us are safe until he learns. Ultra Instinct is a technique everyone can achieve, our enemies will to. I want to counter it.”

Scene changes to Vegeta looking at Whis who both see Beerus uppercut Goku and kick him down.

“That is something you must not debate with me. That is something you must debate with Lord Beerus.” told Whis to Vegeta as Goku gets punched back by Beerus who appears from behind and did a headlock on Goku.

“Your holding back! Your true strength lies in you, Saiyan! I want you to show it to me!” Goku growls as he released his aura and merged with Kaioken, showing the magenta aura. The power pushed Beerus back as the magenta aura was now surrounding Goku as he smirks at Beerus. “What is this?”

“I perfected Super Saiyan Blue, now I can freely use Kaioken with the form just like before.”

“By perfecting Blue, you eliminated that time weakness. Now you can use Kaioken longer with the full power of Blue.”

“That’s about right.”

“I’m impressed… very impressed to see how creative you are.” Beerus just appeared in front of Goku even faster than he could track. “But doesn’t change anything.” Beerus own power pushed Goku back… fairly back. He looks forward as he throws a punch, as Beerus saw really slow, he moves out of the way and behind Goku and smashed his head in the ground as he throws him to the air and again smashed him to the ground. Goku groans and sees Beerus about to punch him but he moves out of the way and shoots a quick Kamehameha which Beerus deflects. But the attack was a distraction as Goku double kicks Beerus in the face back. Goku lands and the two start to exchange blows which again left shockwaves. Goku flies at full speed towards Beerus who blocks his punch and later dodges the other and hits him in the head, pushing him down to the ground. Goku groans and sees a purple and uses Instant Transmission. Beerus delivered a barrage of ki blasts at Goku, but he looks back and throws a kick in which Goku earned the moment he reappeared. He was sent flying back and Beerus followed.

“Seems Goku is still far too weak for Beerus.” said Whis as Broly watched the fight.

“He’s… trying.” they all looked at Broly bit confused as Whis smiles.

“You do have a good eye.”

(Starts music)

Goku throws a kick at Beerus who blocks it with one hand and throws Goku away. He quickly flies back at Beerus, but he was already by his side and kicks him away. Goku crashes in the ground creating a crater but bounces a few times just to land on his knees and he starts to shoot a barrage of ki attacks which Beerus goes through making him look with eyes widen.

“Seriously?!” Beerus crashes the moment Goku stopped talking but Goku disappeared as he got distance. “I knew he was strong but… how much?” he flies back at Beerus as the two again engage clashing and exchanging blows just to kick Beerus back and he tries to get distance and looks back managing to predict where Beerus would be punching him fair and square in the face a few times just to exchange blows. The ground was breaking even when they were in a pocket dimension, the shockwaves was disturbing the dimension itself. Beerus and Goku clash arms but quickly both disappear and clash at intense speed. Beerus floats extremely high as many ki blasts appear around him and he launched them with even waving his hands. Goku looked at them and raised his hand as a disc is created.

“Destructo… Disk!” he throws them and cut through Beerus’ ki blasts as he uses his Instant Transmission but this time appears in front of Beerus head butting his face and quickly slams him to the ground. Beerus doesn’t touch the ground but floats, just for Goku fly and punches Beerus but he catches the punch. The ground broke even more and the shockwave cracked the pocket dimension.

“I can tell you have gotten far stronger than before. You could defeat Vegeta when he got first his evolved form. But yet… is nothing!” he disappears and punches Goku in the face… that one blow completely made Goku lose a bit of focus on Super Saiyan Blue and Kaioken, as his hair shifted from Magenta to Blue to Magenta again. He looks forward and blocks an attack from Beerus which made his hand completely shake. He groans as Beerus throws a barrage of punches which Goku blocked… at least most of them. Beerus later throws a punch which went through Goku’s defense and completely sent him far back.

(Ends music)

Goku spits blood as he looks forward seeing Beerus float.

“You’re power is formidable, you could rival a Destroyer in maybe another universe… another timeline. Thing is… not in this one.” told Beerus as Goku slowly gets up but he grab and chokes Goku. “I’m a person who doesn’t want to be disappointed, I want to see your Ultra Instinct.” Goku punches him and judo’s Beerus but he disappears before touching the ground as Goku looks in shock.

“What-“ Goku couldn’t finish as Beerus wraps his tail around Goku’s neck and lifts him. He started to choke him, Beerus showing glowing purple eyes.

“The fight will not end until I get what I WANT!!!” he chokes Goku more who tries to catch some air, but his magenta hair turns black. Goku closes his eyes… trying to relax… trying to clear his mind… his mind was black… but he starts to struggle… memories… Chi-Chi not returning, losing to Broly in the first fight… blaming himself for the TOP and worse… destroying the universe. He struggles as Beerus frowns… seeing his hair turn blue again. Goku elbows Beerus and makes him let go.

“Wait, what happened?” asked Krillin as Whis frowns.

“He is in doubt. There’s something in his mind that doesn’t allow him turn into Ultra Instinct.” after what Whis said, Twilight picked up why he was like this. Goku throws a punch at Beerus which he blocks and later a kick also blocked.

“You can’t transform. Why? Are you doubting yourself?! That you were strong enough to defeat that monster without letting anyone die?!” asked Beerus angry as Goku throws a kick at Beerus and a quick Destructo Disk, but Beerus catches the disk and throws it back at full speed towards Goku. The disk cuts through his skin of his right arm. Goku groans as he looks at Beerus who appears in front of him. “You are to blame for all of it. You’re dumb mind, naïve, a fool. You don’t realize how many people you’ve sacrificed just for your want of battle.” Goku looks down as Beerus punches Goku back who bounces a few times in the ground and groans. Beerus grabs Goku by the hair and lifts him as Beerus glares at him.

“I lied about letting the other… Saiyan live. He killed my daughter. Destroyed that universe… I might be a Destroyer, but I’m also a father… and I refuse to let that happen again!” Beerus punches Goku in the stomach making him spit as he looks down as Beerus releases him and he falls in the floor. “Whis, get us out. I have business to attend.”

Whis grabs his staff and goes to tap it, but doesn’t. Beerus was confused on what was taking so long, the room was getting dark and the crack made by the two was breaking even more.

(Starts music)

Beerus heard some movement and looks back as Goku slowly gets up. His shaky hand rips what was left of his top, as his hair was emitting white sparks and his Super Saiyan Blue aura disappeared and changed… to the one Ultra Instinct. His hair turned black but the white sparks were still there, he looked at Beerus who frowned as Goku opened his eyes… there were not blue anymore… they changed to silver.

“Took you a while.” said Beerus until he looks back, Goku was already standing there. That actually caught him out of surprise as Beerus was sent back… way back. Beerus actually landed on his feet and groaned.

“Okay, that caught me put of surprise-“ his instincts took over and he ducked dodging an attack from Goku who threw a kick but Beerus grabs his leg and threw him away. He showed his destructive ki and flew at Goku. Goku reacted and flew at Beerus and punched each other, the outcome after that was breaking the dimension from Whis’ staff. Whis saw his staff shaking as Beerus and Goku exchanged blows, ones even more destructive than the ones done when Goku fought Broly or Jiren. Beerus kicked Goku back using both feet as he flew at him.

“This is what I wanted! This is the power I wanted to see! Give me everything you have!” demanded Beerus as Goku frowned and created two white spheres as he threw at Beerus who shot purple ki blasts, the amount of explosions wasn’t affecting the dimension, it was affecting the staff itself and what was outside that dimension. Goku flew at Beerus full speed who roared and compared to himself, Beerus connected but he didn’t. Beerus’ fist was emitting hakai energy which sent Goku far back just to grab his face and fly towards the ground while holding Goku. When Beerus crashed to the ground, the entire dimension completely crumbled and Whis with the others lost sight of them.

“What happened?” asked Trunks as Whis’ eyes widen a little.

“Seems Lord Beerus is finally showing his true might.” Beerus appeared breaking reality and threw Goku, they were in an area very… unreal.

“Where are we?” asked Goku confused as Beerus looked around.

“Even I don’t know. Looks like a crack on time. Doesn’t matter, bring it.” demanded Beerus as Goku actually smirked and the two flew at each other, scene moves to Equestria, as the entire castle… all of Equestria was shaking. The ponies and Whis got outside as they saw the sky shifting the weather as Celestia looks in shock. This power… they rivaled… not… surpassed hers and Luna’s (before you say anything, Celestia and Luna have the ability to warp reality, at least in the canon comics) scene changed to Canterlot High which was shaking as well, the girls looked at the sky seeing it change, from rain to thunder to snow to the sun itself. The power of Beerus and Goku was too much… more especially… Beerus. Beerus threw Goku through some glasses in the area as Goku rushed and gave Beerus a barrage of kicks which he blocked, Goku threw a punch which Beerus dodged… he saw Beerus’ eyes blink silver for a split second. Beerus shot a hakai sphere which Goku was able to grab and throw it back although it damaged him, Beerus extends his hand and absorbs the hakai energy. Goku flew and throws a kick at Beerus who ducks under but with the other he kicks Beerus back. Beerus looked at Goku smiling… he was enjoying the fight.

“This is what I wanted, you truly are remarkable Goku… you really are one of a kind.” Beerus flew and clashed with Goku still smiling and Goku… smirking a little.

“I can say… the same thing to you. Feels great… push you to your limit.”

“Glad to agree.” the two separate and punched one and the other which was breaking time quickly clashing kicks as Goku smirked as he disappeared as Beerus flew high dodging an attack from Goku as he created a silver sphere which Beerus looked and created a purple blast as Goku threw his very his attack… this was a godly display from him as Beerus shot the blast, the two clashed, they create a shockwave which was completely shaking the multiverse as Goku got in his iconic pose.

“KA… ME… HA… ME…”

“Seems I have to answer…

HAKAI!!!

HAAAAAAAAA!!!

The two shot a blast, Goku’s white kamehameha clashes with Beerus’ Hakai sphere pushing both of their first throwing attack, the power was disturbing even more the Multiverse, but everything has an end. The explosion from both their completely sends the two back… completely taking each other out. The explosion shook the little area they were but apart from that… everything shook.

(Ends music)

Pinkie Pie… the human one was screaming as she hugged Rainbow Dash.

“WE’RE GONNA DIE!!!” she screamed until the world stopped shaking literally and the weather also stopped changing. Pinkie blinked a few times after that. “WE’RE ALIVE!!!” Rainbow was unamused as she just… pats Pinkie annoyingly. Scene moves to Goku floating back in base form, as he opened his eyes a little seeing Beerus floating in front with his clothes damaged and he also was injured.

“Fight’s over… gotta admit… it’s been centuries since I was given such a fight. It’s been so long.” said Beerus as Goku coughs but also smiles… and laugh.

“I underestimated your power… truly I did.”

“Many do Goku.” Goku laughs a little as Whis appears.

“Seems both of you managed to talk about your issues… in the language of fighting.” said Whis as Beerus puts his hands in his back.

“We did. It’s gonna be a while since I ever go to sleep.”

“The fight was entertaining, I can see.”

“A true rival. Gotta say I do feel pity for ordering Frieza to destroy your planet.” after what Beerus said, Goku’s eyes widen, Beerus as well realizing what he said.

“U-Uh.”

“Do not tell Vegeta I told you that.”

“S-Sure.” Whis puts his hands on Beerus and Goku as he teleports them back to Equestria. They appear as Goku was back to being a pony, Gohan and Krillin were by Goku’s side who laughed.

“What are you laughing about?” asked Krillin as Goku kept a smile.

“Beerus considers me a rival… I won the war.” Krillin smashed his hoof to his face as Gohan laughed a little. Beerus kept a smile as he walks to Vegeta who actually takes a step back.

“I know what you whispered, prince. It’s time to leave.” Vegeta grew in shock after what he said as he wanted to walk but he looks down.

“Forgive my lord but… is there a way to train here?”

“Why you ask?” Vegeta looks down as he looks back.

“Someone has to take care of my kids-“

“You can go.” Vegeta heard that voice and looked back, he saw Trunks walk to him with Bulla in his back. “We will be okay, we have Gohan and Goku.”

“Trunks.”

“We will be okay. You did promise to be the strongest.” Vegeta wanted to talk but he couldn’t find the right words, he looked down but later smirks.

“You grew up faster than I thought.”

“Got it from my dad.” Trunks smiled after what he said, Vegeta slowly hugged Trunks which did shock him a little, Bulla crawled from Trunks’ back towards Vegeta as he wrapped his other arm around Bulla. Vegeta buried his head by Trunks and Bulla’s cheek.

“Don’t get all mopey, it won’t be forever.” said Beerus as everyone glared at him to shut up… and that he did. Vegeta slowly separates from his children having a smirk.

“Be strong.” said Vegeta as he walked towards Beerus, he looked at Goku. “Don’t consider this as a goodbye, Kakarot. I’ll come back stronger than you.”

“I’m counting on it.” said Goku as Vegeta smirked at him and walked to Beerus and Whis. Whis goes to tap the staff as Beerus looks at Twilight who was still processing about what happened.

“Aren’t you going to say goodbye to her?” asked Whis as Beerus looked at Whis.

“I am going to see her again. Is not like I’m going to get milk.”

“You learned that phrase! How wonderful.” said Whis as Beerus got angrily red.

“QUIET YOU!!!” Whis tapped the staff after that and the three flew out of Equestria. They all looked the clouds expand after that, the S Fighters had smiles. Broly was but separated as he looks down, a bit in fear, he looks at his hoof and looks away from it.

Canterlot High

Scene changes to the girls in the back of the school, just where the finales were. Sunset Shimmer was in the corner quickly writing in the book she used to contact Twilight.

Dear Princess Twilight, missing you already, and I hope you'll be back soon. Things are definitely looking up for me here at Canterlot High. But I know I still have a lot to learn about friendship. Hope you don't mind if I write to you for advice when I need it and also explain what happened a few hours ago, as well as keep an eye on the big guy, he seemed sad when he left. Your friend, Sunset Shimmer.

“You ready or what?” Sunset heard Rainbow as she left the book with her stuff and grabbed her guitar running.

“Ready!” said Sunset happily as they looked at Pinky for the drum rolls.

“One! Two! Three! Four!”

Author's Note:

“Hey it’s me, Goku.”

“It has been so long since what happened back in that school. Although I’m worried about Broly… he’a acting different… why doesn’t he use his powers?”

“Next time on Equestria Girls: Super”

The Fear of Power

“Don’t miss it!”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is BROLY MUI here and I wanna apologize for the so long hiatus of this story, truly I am. I wanna leave a little detail of the next story, the Anon A Miss events will happen but the story is gonna be based on Broly’s insecurities. There will be a lot of fights and emotional ones, but first saga has finally ended and ready for the second.