• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,784 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,784

Chapter 4: The Princess of Friendship's Arrival

Goku, Broly and the girls walked out of the school with both Saiyans showing an a shameful face over what they did. Goku looked back and looks back in front embarrassed.

“That didn't go well.” Goku puts a hand in his abdomen which hurts from the beating the girls gave him and to Broly, it was more of a mother grounding his child which came from Rarity while the other two beat up Goku. Goku shakes a little after remembering that. “Damn, she's like Bulma... if Bulma was here they would be good friends.”

Celestia was walking with the police as she nods and walks to the students.

“All right everybody, school will be out till tomorrow, though gym will be closed for further reconstruction. Have a good day.”

Everyone walks away except the girls. Goku and Broly look around thinking where to go.

“Man school's finally over... finally I can get back to training.” said Goku.

“But... where do we go?” asked Broly.

“To the mountains of course... but I have no idea where we will sleep. Let's go.” They start to walk away but they saw the girls at a statue and Sunset writing something. “Hey! Aren't you going somewhere?”

“We already are. We're waitin’ for Twilight.” said AJ.

“Oh, the girl from the other world?” asked Goku.

“Mjm, Sunset is writing a letter to Princess Twilight so she can help us.” said Fluttershy.

“Help?”

“I almost forgot. Goku, have you fought thing that have some kind of Mind Control Magic spell?” asked Rarity making Goku think literally.

“Don't know... maybe the closest person to doing that is Babidi. He could like control negative emotions and amplifies the power of the person. Though it only works with people who have evil in their hearts.”

“Close to what we are facing.” said Rainbow.

“But what do we do? They control anyone compared to what Goku said, they just like turn their emotions upside down.” asked Fluttershy worried.

“Fill them with happiness of course!” said Pinkie gaining a sigh from AJ.

“First Pinkie that's dumb and second even if it isn't, it won't work, they're mind controlled so we should focus on finding a way to revert the spell.”

“Which is where Twilight comes in. Though a little help from Goku and Broly won't hurt.” said Sunset.

“I agree with that statement. Boys! (both Saiyans look at Rarity) Would you like to help us with this magic problem?” with just that Goku gained a smile.

“AW YEAH!!! First fight in this new reality, I'm in! Broly?”

“Me too.”

“Now let's wait for Twilight and start fighting!”

There was a quick scenery change with Goku sleeping on top of the statue over how bored he was. Rarity was painting Fluttershy's fingers, AJ and Pinkie were playing cards by the sleeping Goku, as Rainbow was bored playing with the ball and Sunset was with her phone while Broly watched with an amazed face.

“So Broly... how are you liking this place, or reality?” asked Sunset.

“I... don't know... weird maybe.” said Broly back to her.

“I understand. Coming from a world with ponies and being here for more than a decade is sort of hard to get used to. (looks at his jacket) Goku told me that jacket was special to you... what is it?”

“The jacket? Well... back where I am... from, this is an ear wrapped around me, ear was from my first friend...Bah.”

“Bah?”

“Mjm... he was a giant, a big monster. I called him Bah because of the sound he made... he looked scary but I got used to it, and from there we became friends... good friends.”

“That's cute, but why do you have his ear?”

“Father didn't like me playing with Bah... thought it was a waste of time...so he shot his ear. From there Bah was never my friend once again, so I keep his ear, to remember when we were friends.”

“I'm sorry, Broly... it must have been hard for you, right?”

“Very...”

“Seems that we're on the same page. (Broly looks at Sunset) I wasn't the kindest person you know, a bully, a mad queen and everything. I became mad because I was inpatient, Princess Celestia taught me almost everything, but when said I needed to be ready to know the hard things. She said that to me hundreds of times that I was done for, one of them was the mirror to this world. I checked to see what was behind, but I was discovered and Celestia pushed me away fromtitle of becoming princess, so I ran to the portal and arrived here.”

“But if there's counterparts... where's yours?”

“Mine's... mine's dead. (Broly grew in shock) I found out my counterpart was killed a few months after I arrived here, I managed to get her stuff and act as her but younger, she was an adult. Now looking at things, acting as her, as a good person, a kind one, breaks me, I hate being someone and not being me. I think there's still a bit of Demon Shimmer in me, guess evil me doesn't want to go.”

“You're not evil... just misguided and lost. (Sunset looks at Broly) I'm not that different. I was sent to kill Vegeta... but that hate was from my father... I didn't like what he planned... I don't even like to fight

“You've gone through so much, maybe we aren't that different. “

Broly smiles a little to Sunset as she smiles back at him. But that kind smile from Broly made Sunset look away with a small blush but it was because they're faces being close. Goku who was sleeping smiled a little since he didn't need eyes to know Broly is progressing quite well. The mirror made a sound making Goku jump and land by both Broly and Sunset's side. They look confuse as Goku got up and started to throw some fists.

“You saw nothing hehehehe.” said Goku trying to act innocent.

“Huh?” asked both Broly and Sunset, but the statue glowed as Sunset got up and stood by Goku.

“She's coming.” said Sunset.

“Who?” asked Goku but maybe too late. The statue glowed and spit two purple things. One small crashes at Sunset and a big purple thing crashes with a sleepy Goku. Goku and the figure was sent back with the purple figure. Sunset saw in her chest and saw a purple dog on top of her.

“Oh... h-hi Spike.” said Sunset.

“H-Hi?” Spike sounds a little too confused. Goku was knocked out in the ground as he uncontrollably laughed. The figure was a girl with purple skin and a darker purple hair, as she got up wiggling her head and saw behind.

“Twilight!” said the girls as Twilight looks back.

“I'm back.” Twilight looks down and saw Goku pretty much dead.

“Hehehehehe... I'm hungry.”

“Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you.” said Twilight until AJ puts a hand in her shoulder.

“Twilight... he's pretty dead, give him a few seconds.”

“Ok.” She gets up in a matter of seconds as Goku regained consciousness.

“Oh... I don't feel my gut.”

“I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. (realizing something) Wait... you saw me go through the portal.”

“Ummm... yeah?”

“And you're not in shock?”

“Not really, I've seen weirder things being honest. I'm Goku by the way. You are... Twilight... right?”

“Umm... yes hehe... Twilight Sparkle.” Goku looks confused and talks to himself.

“That's a weird name. (back to physically) Oh so you ARE the girl Sunset has told me and Broly.”

“Sunset... as in Sunset Shimmer?”

Goku nods and points at a shy Sunset Shimmer who shyly waves at Twilight with Broly behind her with his innocent face. The girls except Sunset hug Twilight, as Goku walks to Broly and Sunset's side with arms crossed and smiling. The girls separate as Twilight looks at Pinkie.

“Pinkie, can you tell me actually their names?”

“You heard him, his name is Goku but if you want an intro of their names, you got the right girl. (stands by Goku's side) As you know this one right here is Goku, super fun, innocent and my new eating buddy. (stands now by Broly's side but on top of him, as Broly looks confused) And the big guy is Broly, super kind, innocent, a little naive but he is the kindest and biggest teddy bear ever!” said Pinkie very enthusiastic.

“Uh huh.”

“As much as I like this reunion, we have bigger apples to bake.” said AJ, as Twilight agrees.

“Yeah she's right. Where do we go?”

“What about Sugarcube Corner?” asked Fluttershy with Twilight and the girls agreeing.

“Sounds perfect... let's go.” The other girls nod, as Goku looks at Twilight and frowns a little as he looks at Broly.

“Her energy is different to the other girls. She has so much power, and yet doesn't.”

“I don't... understand.” Broly did sounded confused.

“Is like she has God Ki or something, I feel her energy constantly changing, don't know why but her energy... it feels like-“

“What are you two doing here? Don't any of you know gentlemen like you should walk with beautiful ladies like us.” Rarity popped out of nowhere making both Saiyans ask.

“What?” Rarity wrap her arms around Goku and Broly's arms as Goku looks at Broly who was looking down with a neutral look.

Timeskip

The girls were now talking in sugarcube corner, Goku and Broly were seated in another table as Goku was shown to be bored, and Broly was smelling everything that was in the place.

“Everything... smells good.” said Broly in a void of good food.

“I swear you're not a Saiyan, you have a more powerful nose than I do... not fair!” said Goku annoyed.

“Hey, Goku, Broly, are you two ok?” asked Sunset from the other table.

“Yeah... just bored... need to train a little!”

“The girls told me that you two aren't from here, that you two are not even from this planet, is that true?” asked Twilight as Goku gets serious.

“Yeah it is! We are from a planet called Planet Vegeta. We weren't... kind people, we kill, take planets, and the whole evil things to a whole level. We were pretty evil as you heard, but luckily I hit my head and turned to be a nice guy. Though that was on a planet called Earth, Planet Vegeta was... destroyed by a tyrant called Frieza. Only like 10 Saiyans survived the destruction, I was raised on Earth, Broly was raised in a lonely planet called Vampa. I've had my fair share of enemies and rivals in the past in Earth, Frieza, King Piccolo, my older brother Raditz, Cell, Majin Buu, God of Destruction Beerus, Zamasu, and Jiren. Later Broly came to Earth, but he was different, he wasn't evil, just misguided, he is a clear pure Saiyan, and he is strong, even training, his strength is equal to a Destroyers, maybe even surpass it. But later... the galaxy started to explode, planets dying, including Vampa and Earth. It wasn't a random thing, it was more of an coordinated attack or something. Everyone... died... everyone's dead, Broly and I are survivors of that attack.”

“Oh... I'm sorry, I'm very sorry for both of you.” said Twilight.

“Is fine... is just a little to take in, but thanks for listening to us.” Sunset smiles a little but sees Broly who wasn't very happy, more like sad.

“Well... for what are friends for?” said Twilight. They heard a yawn from Fluttershy who had Spike in her arms.

“I'm a little tired. We can do this tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah, of course.” said Twilight.

“But where are we going to sleep?” asked Goku.

“You two can sleep in my place, Twilight and Spike as well.” said Rainbow.

“That's one less thing to worry about, I'm a little beat.” said Goku as everyone gets up and walks away, Goku was last until he felt a hand in his elbow, which was from Twilight.

“Goku?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you hate me?”

“No... why do you say that?”

“Is just... I see constantly looking at me and Pinkie called you fun, innocent but you look angry and like disappointed, are you ok?”

“Yeah, I'm ok.”

“Goku I know friendship but also pain when I see it, talk to me.”

“Is nothing, is just... is just...” Goku can’t talk as he starts to tear up.

“Goku... you're not ok... talk to me.” Goku looks at Twilight and in the blink of an eye sees a person instead of Twilight, but one that has been prt of his life for a while.

“Is... y-you...” Goku. can't talk as he kneels and cries, with Twilight rubbing his back trying to calm him down. Goku saw her and reminded him of someone... it was someone definitely who was a huge part of his life.

















Twilight reminded Goku of Chi-Chi.

Author's Note:

"Hey, I'm Goku."

"She looked so much like Chi Chi, so much of her is in Twilight. Second day of school and I feel like dying. Broly... what's happening to you!?"

"Next on Equestria Girls Super."

Broly's power goes crazy.

"Hope you don't miss it."