• Published 12th Feb 2020
  • 766 Views, 27 Comments

Windy and Shy: Onward and Upward - Marezinger Z



Evershy and Windy return home following their harrowing encounter on the cruise; the aftermath of which sending them into a new chapter of their lives.

  • ...
4
 27
 766
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

Begining Sex scene was amazing. Glad to see that Windy, Evershy, and Bow are getting ready to protect themselves. Looking forward to the next story you do relating to this world.

Excellent follow up and it certainly poked some feels for me. I admire Evershy's courage to pursue her happiness. The conversation she had with Bow well written and insightful. Said a lot about how important Windy is to them and hinted how important they'll be too each other. Windy really is a lucky mare. It was great seeing the boys again though the news they brought was disturbing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the next story in the series.

10234825
Glad you liked it, the set up at the end will be on the back burner for now as the next stories will focus on other mother pairs in their own adventures that will develop their characters in this world. Eventually all paths will cross which is where Windy and Evershy's story will come back into play.

Login or register to comment