• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 3,596 Views, 27 Comments

Lyra Gets Assrested - Bendy



Lyra gets arrested for possessing human porn.

  • ...
14
 27
 3,596
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

The short and long descriptions both say processing instead of possessing.
Other than that, this is a solid Bendy fic, Bendy.

10073007
Thanks. Fixed that. Was an oversight on my part.

Ah, I hadn't recognized it at first, but this is indeed a fine example of an authentic Bendy work. Did you change you author avatar?

A short and funny story. Great work, Bendy!

Don't make any fetishes illegal, unless you have a really good reason to. If not, then you will regret it.

10073016
Not for a long time.


10073024
Thanks.

Hopefully I can make more. Been awhile.

10073049
Yeah. You know where to find me, if you need help on your Bigmac story

10073049
Then I just derped. Still a nice Bendy fic, curious if this will spark a porn war though.

Is the typo in the title intentional ?
"Lyra Gets Assrested" ?

I mean... it's not wrong... :twilightoops:

10073122
Another one. Danm. Now fixed. Or maybe I should keep it.

10073125
You could keep it.
Part of me thought it was a play on words.
Ass-rested.

10073131
Yeah. Sounds like a good pun.

This here . . . This is art.

Huk

On the one hand, that was fun :trollestia: On the other... pretty sad that shit like that happens all over the world for real, and people are getting killed for it :applejackunsure:

this glorious and hilarious at the same time.

i am interested in this premise and have added to read later. yay fanfiction.

it seems like you had an interesting idea in your head and some fun voices.

my favorite line was this
>“I never said horribly mutated, I just said mutated.” Lyra protested.

that kind of subtle humour made me enjoy parts of the story

i do feel like this was mostly a proof of concept and writing exercise. it reminded me of A Modest Proposal, or at the very least some kind of on the nose satire. i think if expanded with a lot more natural sounding dialogue and less exposition this could be a fun universe to romp around in.

thanks for writing.

10073558
I just wanted this to be a quick fastfood like read. I am a hit and miss writer. I mostly write nonsensical stories. I even write intentionally bad ones. Like that time I did a story with Princess Celestia x Hitler for example.

I do however agree that this could be expanded. I try to get editors when I want to make a 'good' story. Because I kind of suck at writing, but I write anyway because it's fun.

10073592
i don't think you suck at writing. i think when people are starting out it takes a lot of work to perfect translating your ideas into a digestible thing. turning this prompt into an actual story was impressive, and that thousand word boundary is kind of a good measuring stick to tell when we've transformed an idea into something or not.

fun ideas like these are the core of the FiM fanfic base, imo. keep it up and you'll crank out some super awesome stuff in the future.

That was great. It was so funny lol. Good work.

Celestia looked on with teary eyes as Luna left. “Maybe I should legalize human porn again.” she said quietly.

Please no, There's always a possibility that you drew a porn of me or the others in this website.

10073592

I haven't read your story yet, but I came across this comment and I would like to say a few things.

People forget that writing is an art, just like oil painting or playing a guitar. No one puts out a masterpiece when they first start out. It takes practice to improve. A lot of wasted paper, a lot of wasted canvas, a lot of wasted guitar pics. You don't improve unless you practice. Don't let negative feedback get you down. Do you know of the cartoonist Gary Larson from the Far Side Comics? His art teacher told him he would amount to nothing and he should just give up on art. Several publishers laughed him out of their offices because they thought his art was so bad. Fuckers a millionaire now.


Just a few things I thought I would share.

The Monk
“Puberty was a curse for those inflicted with it, and boundless amusement for others who survived the process.” -Scarheart

10078137
“A lot of wasted paper”

Well, in this case, it would be a lot of broken computers.

"Stop right there, criminal scum!” he shouted, rushing toward her.

YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW!!!

They called her ‘a a freak’, ‘an abomination’, and ‘an ape bucker’. Some mare behind her rang a bell and repeatedly said ‘shame’ over and over again. Tears flowed down her cheeks at this humiliation. Thousands of faces looked upon her in disgust over her sick human fetish.

It's not the worst fetish I've seen, coprophagia and geophagia (Idk if geophagia is what I'm trying to spell but here's one word to sum the duo up gusomilk. Do not! Look the movie up!)

Login or register to comment