• Published 18th Jan 2020
  • 10,531 Views, 85 Comments

The Embers of a Smoldering Lust - Dr Sharaz Jek



After Rarity delivers Spike's children, they realize how little they know about dragons, and seek out his old friends Ember and Smolder to help. However, they wish to join her and Sweetie Belle as his lovers!

  • ...
 85
 10,531
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 32 )

The worst part of any relationship. Meeting the parents!

10050898
True, lucky for Spike that won't happen until the sequel!

Smolder's best friend Ocellus wants to have Spike too.

Welp, cant wait for the sequel, now with both Smolder and Ember carrying Spikes next clutches of eggs.

Will be a fun conversation with the Dragon Lord.

That just leaves Sweetie Belle. It's not clear if she's pregnant yet. But maybe in the next installment?

Wonder who is left to join the harem?

Is Sweetie Belle going to turn into a humanoid dragon in the sequel or other sequels, if there are going to be other sequels?

10051016
No plans for Ocellus I'm afraid.
10051031
Thanks, plan to cover some of that next time!
10051063
She'll become a hybrid like Rarity, and indeed I have another sequel planned.

10052869
I'm figuring Ember's just shocked to be caught unawares and ended up flustered; contrast to Smolder who doesn't give a crap!:rainbowwild:

10051031
Who's left...
Hmmm...
I really want to see Silverstream, but Twilight seems more probable.
Or they all get magical super-AIDS and die.

10057915
Silver stream is admittedly one of my least favorite characters, so she's very unlikely. Twilight could certainly happen down the line. Definitely won't be killing them!:pinkiehappy:

Where is this cover art?

10102975
Artist is Lennonblack.

“Mm-hmm!” Sweetie practically bounced over as they hurried to support their new 'pets'. Rarity aided Ember in working one of his cocks, while Sweetie did the same with Smolder, lapping and nibbling and sucking down his steady overflow.

Isn't this supposed to be a test? I would think they shouldn't get any help because they need to prove they are capable of doing it on their own.

Taking a deep breath, Rarity circled around him, and Sweetie followed her lead. Carefully they pressed their slick, denuded physiques upon his scaly back. Realizing he was entirely focused on his current mates, they helped by draping themselves on his chiseled backside, massaging him with their palms and breasts which they dragged along his armor-like surface.

They peppered him in messy kisses with audible smacks. The sisters also straddled his spiny tail, rubbing their twats over its length, grinding into it. His prehensile extension swished about under them, almost bucking them off as they clung to him.

I think it might be better if he truly was dangerous and they couldn't get close to him. Maybe they try and he violently whips them away. That there are rules in this world that they have to obey rather they like it or not.

10107469
You can have that and not have it be that absolute. That he consciously whips them away because he considers it too dangerous. That he could lose control and fuck them as hard as he would another dragon which would injure them.

10107472
Doesn't feel right for this series which is supposed to have a romantic, humorous touch.

10107479
You can still have that without having to be so absolute in it. Comedy stories can still have serious conflict in them. Serious stories can still have humor.
Right now everything just goes perfectly for them every time.

10107481
Not sure if I'd call Rarity and Sweetie having to permanently abandon their parents perfect. There was also conflict when Rarity gave birth as it was rather dangerous, and they've been forced to do Torch's bidding.

10107495
But everything surrounding Spike has been perfect. If you make a few things about him that are not perfect it can add a lot.

10107497
He isn't too bright, small and weak by dragon standards, and rather sensitive. I think those are flaws enough.

10107625
They aren't because it only causes others to become attracted to him. The main focus is Rarity's bonding to him and so he should have a flaw that serves as a hindrance to that.

This was a epically beautiful end to the third part.

This is your official review from Dirty Little Secret's Dirty Little Contest!
Remember to vote in the contest's poll -- voting closes at midnight, June 6th.
And make sure to allow notifications from the contest group and/or follow Dirty Little Secret to get the full results and the awards show post on June 9th!
You can also check the current ranking, thanks to garatheauthor's unofficial ranking of the scores that have been publicized so far.

------ Review ------

Please keep in mind, I know I can be overly critical and negative at times. I can always find something to nitpick, even in the greatest works of literature ever written. Please don't take it personally!
-It does a pretty decent job of continuing this storyline.
-The orgasmic egg laying seemed a little forced and not played up enough to actually make it erotic.
-buttocks -- I'm really not sure about this word. You use it a lot, but it just seems to stodgy to me to be sexy.
-sprays of lactate -- ugh, just say milk!
-Odd to see Spike so worried about cheating -- he took to Sweetie Belle easily enough.
-he';s -- random semicolon.
-Spike really does become a bit of a Gary Stu in this series. He never really makes mistakes, and he always gets what he wants.
-Nice to see the differences between real dragons and whatever Rarity is becoming.

------ Scores ------

To clarify what these scores mean, check my judging rubric.
Cloppability: 85/100
Allure: 87/100
Enticement: 70/100
Immersion: 73/100
Prose Quality: 80/100
Total Score: 395/500
The more specialized scores for individual prizes, as well as the results of the community poll, will be published when the full results are announced. If this story wins any awards, there will be another post in the story comments sometime after June 9th announcing that this story has won.

Thank you for participating, and thank you for contributing to Fimfic's collection of clop!

nice work.

is there a link for the cover pic? XD

10684997
Artist is Lennonblack.

10685107
Will Rarity and Sweetie Bell transform into full dragons?

11467210
They potentially could, but chose to remain hybrids.

11467242
So they can anytime they want and vise versa?

11467290
It would be a slow process and a matter of will. They've chosen to stay in what they feel are their ideal forms.

Great story.
Might put on hold continuing reading the series, gotta read Lightendark

Login or register to comment