• Published 29th Dec 2019
  • 8,254 Views, 227 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Blacklight - Bronze Inkwell



This is a displaced story about a human being sent to Equestria as Alex Mercer during the invasion of the Caribou.

Comments ( 24 )

"Good job Daybreaker. You too Nightmare. Enjoy your feast, I have some… information to extract." With that, Alex walked up to Aros' body, and let his body consume Aros'. Immediately memories began to flood his mind. Alex just smirked, knowing that Damon was about to receive some bad news. "Well, that's two down, only 8 to go. Hmm, too bad you didn't know anything about the Crystal Empire." With that, Alex walked among the many bodies, seeing who was alive and who wasn't.

Isn't it seven? Unless you count the King/Father?

Whether that was good or bad could be debated. Damon looked around the pillar he had hid behind, and choked down the urge to vomit. His throne room now had a massive bloody ball of tendrils, debris, and crushed creatures. Organs oozed out of cracks in the ball, spilling to the floor. The side of Damon that was still sane, let loose a stream of fear, knowing that, whatever this monster that had sided with the ponies was, it was more sadistic than he was.

You had it coming, dickhead! :pinkiecrazy:

In the words of the great alucard Sama: Houston we have no problem~

11169835
I counted Damon, just to put that out there. The 9 Sons then Damon himself. 2 have been killed, so there are 8 targets left.

11169837
Praise onto thee, Alex, the most loved psychopathic killer!

... well, that death bell just tolled

11170067
Understatement of the century! he did the equivalent of saying alucard was about to go for a walk in his kingdom

*looks at looks at memory issue of the MC (forgot to do it for the right chapter)*

Me: Did he forget that he has control over the virus, meaning that he has control over the entirety of his body including his Gray matter (aka his brain) the thing that contains his memories?

Because through this control he can get rid of all of the memories that he doesn't want, aka the memories of rap, torture, etc.

And just leave the stuff he needs, like important information about troop movement, locations of secret bases, etc.

11170449
While that may be true, I'm leaving that stuff in there on purpose. Read the first chapter. Then this chapter. The difference is the purpose.

Don’t you remember? Alex has to keep the target alive if he wants information. Like profit, the living make their weight in toll, the dead make none. In other words: Better alive than dead when extracting info. Never forget that.

11170623
Ok, Thats good (that it was on purpose). For a moment I thought that the MC was being an idiot, even though he has the collective intelligence of everyone he eat. After all being consumed adds everything they had to those with the blacklight virus (the Mc's virus). Meaning even if he erases every memory that he gained from them he would still have there skills, abilities, and processing power (aka how smart, and how well they can use information).

11171170
It wouldn't be much of a story without any conflict. Which there will be two major ones. What they are or what they will be, is to be seen.

ayeee it's back. cant wait for the next chapter

When is the next chapter coming ?????

Comment posted by Glidieus deleted Apr 7th, 2022

11190958
give it time he will have a chapter up soon:facehoof:

I don't know why, but whenever I see anything prototype related, I immediately think of Carrion, the reverse horror game.
cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/953490/capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1626886971
Anyways, great chapter, hope to see it continue. It has in fact inspired me to start spinning several possible Fall of Equestria crossover ideas, all of which involve brutal caribou slaughter, so thank you for that.

11310847
The two games are just so similar with their attack styles, that I like to take inspiration from both and just slap them together. I was thinking of having Alex get the DNA of a Basilisk or Cockatrice at some point. To just look in someone's eyes to kill them is just too good to pass up. Hmm, I should look up what other creatures are in Equestria, add them into mix at some point as well.

11171447

We won't know, unless this will be hopefully be updated to find out.

Comment posted by Spritelover69420 deleted Sep 16th, 2023

update it we all want to see more soon:heart::pinkiecrazy:

No idea if this is ever being updated, but there definitely needs to be a moment when Alex interacts with a group of hostiles who weren't expecting him, opening up by asking "Hey, guys, how's ya health plan?" Then, when they inevitably move to attack, he turns around and calls out "apparently, it's great!" as he then begins laying waste to their sorry asses.

Yes, it's yet another Alucard reference (specifically, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged's Alucard), but it's a damn good moment.

Also, I foresee either the Evolved or the Changelings being a problem at some point, possibly both. There's always room for a rogue element or 12 to crop up "unexpectedly".

Login or register to comment