• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 9,259 Views, 92 Comments

Dash's little problem. - Chuckward



The gang finds out that rainbow isn't potty trained.

  • ...
67
 92
 9,259

Dash's Little Problem

"Alright Rainbow Dash, truth or dare?"

Dash looked at Twilight, the purple unicorn had invited all of her friends for what she called "The biggest most adequate slumber party in Equestrian history". Of course Pinkie being an expert on parties was quick to let Twi know that the actual biggest slumber party in history was the great sleep of 1692, but she also told Twilight that she was very close and was only off by a few hundred ponies at the most.Pinkie had offered to invite the other three hundred ponies she knew outside of her circle of friends, but Twilight respectfully declined. The party had begun about two hours ago and had begun with a classic makeover, naturally Dash had refused to partake in the makeover, but she went full force in the pillow fight, until Fluttershy got mad at least. After facing Fluttershy's horrendous wraith, they began a game of truth or dare.

It had started out rather juvenile, with questions like "Which stallions or mares do you have a crush on?", and little dares like"stand on your head and drink a glass of water". Being the headstrong gogetter she was, Rainbow Dash had picked dare every single time and never backed down from any of them, but now dash was getting tired and wanted to take a break from the many challenging and at times disgusting dares launched at her by her best friends.

I'll pick truth this time. She thought to herself.Besides it's not as though an egghead like Twilight could come up with anything juicy.

"Truth."

Twilight thought for a bit before looking to Rainbow Dash.

"What is your deepest darkest secret?"

Fuck! Rainbow thought to herself rather explicitly.


Rainbow's face flushed and she looked around the room, anywhere but directly at her friends. The other Elemnts of Harmony immediately noticed Dash's reaction and began to get antsy. Surely if this secret could make the second most loudmouth pony in Ponyville lose the will to even look anypony in the eye then surely it must be a real juicy one.

"Uhhh can I switch to dare?"

Okay that sealed it. No way were her friends going to let her out of this one.

"No way, we all did our truths and dares and now it's your turn," said Applejack in a stern voice.

"Ummm...maybe we could let her switch...if...that's okay."

"Fine," said Twilight, "Rainbow Dash I dare you to tell us your deepest darkest secret."

Celestia Dammit! Why is she so fucking smart? Dash looked at her friends, and sighed.

"Fine, if you really want to know that badly... I'm not toilet trained."

The room went silent. Rainbow's friends looked at her, and then at each other, and they all burst out laughing, well except for Fluttershy who was simply smiling, and twitching as though she was trying to hold back a few giggles.

The chorus of laughter lasted for about ten minutes, until one pony saw the look on Rainbow's face. It was a sad ashamed look, Dash was definitely serious. The laughter slowly died down as one by one, all of the ponies came to the realization that Rainbow Dash wasn't kidding.

"Oh my gosh, Dashie you aren't kidding are you?"

"No."

"But why weren't you toilet trained? Didn't your parents teach you?"

"They tried, but before they could finish training me, a rabid cthulu that shoots grizzly bears that are also on fire and also the grizzly bears are made of lightning, attacked Cloudsdale. My parents were killed by a swarm of bees while that was happening."

The five non-cyan ponies huddled around Dash and hugged her.

"Now that my secret is out I've gotta ask. Since I definitely need to learn how to make boom boom like a big girl at some point, could you guys potty train me?"

Dash's friends exchanged nervous glances.

"Well gosh Dash I really would love to help but I can't really remember how my parents taught me, and I don't have a copy of Everypony Poops in my library."

"I'm awful sorry Rainbow, but I can't remember a lick of my training either."

"I can't even remember to turn the stove off."

"..I don't remeber either...."

"I completely remember every aspect of my training but I'll be too busy talking about you behind your back to be of any use."

Rainbow Dash threw Rarity out of the treehouse and into a mud puddle.

"Well I know who might remember their training," Twilight said hesitantly.

"Who?"

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders."
_ _ _____________________________________ _

It was late in the afternoon and Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle were in the midst of their latest attempt at gaining their cutie marks dubbed "Cutie Mark Crusaders paint dry watchers" needless to say it was a bust. They were about to go try jet skiing when they saw the elements of harmony walkinng towards them, though a certain cyan element of loyalty was looking less confident then usual.

"Hi girls,"Twilight said,"we have a bit of a favor to ask you."

"What?" asked Applebloom.

"Could you potty train Rainbow Dash?"

The Cutie mark Crusaders stared at each other.

"Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"Wait a minute,"Scootaloo shouted,"You mean to tell me that my idol, the pony I look up to, isn't even potty trained?"

"Well....yeah"

"UNACCEPTABLE, I can't believe it. What kind of pony are you? You will never get into the wonderbolts if you can't simply hold it in until a feces receptacle is within your vicinity!"

"Oh wow is that all I have to do? Thanks Scoots I owe you one. Maybe I'll teach you how to fly tomorrow."

And with the conflict resolved the Mane 6 cantered off into the sunset while whistling showtunes.

Scootaloo stared at her friends without saying a word.Then she yelled angrily.

"Fucking ass!"

To this day Rainbow Dash has never wet the bed or urinated in public ever again. She went on to join the wonderbolts and dedicated her entire career to Scootaloo.


The end. /)^3^(\

Comments ( 67 )

Picture of Dash in a diaper "Got this Idea while listening to Slipknot"

I don't find that hard to believe in the slightest


Also with a picture like that I'm not even going to touch it.

like dis if u cry evertim

i.imgur.com/dP3FV.png

Eheh. What? :rainbowhuh:

Van

METAL!

Uhhh. What is this I don't even...?

I came back, I regret nothing
10/10

For some reason i dont see the connection between mlp and slipknot

I died laughing at the paint dry bit... but then i remembered something awful... i was in the school library :twilightoops::derpytongue2:

Angry Scoots is the best Scoots

mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1707-1318502170.png

serously this story i stupid i could see if dashes secert was bed wetting but not being potty trained at all surely even if someone wasnt by adulthood they would of figured out the day time part on their own

static.fjcdn.com/comments/What+did+I+just+read+_cd140e80aebc204f38770028f8537961.jpg

oh well, have a severed digit I have placed in thee "up" position

I think, expanded upon, this would be an absolutely hilarious story. As it is right now, it's kinda funny, but it feels rushed.

Not entirely sure why... but i like it dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/shrug_Rainbow_Dash.png

1133259
Clearly the instructions on how to be potty trained :trollestia:

1133096
Poor Twi

Well... this was unexpected... :rainbowhuh:

21 likes??!!!??
You guys are insane!:rainbowlaugh:
1133259 Rainbow Dash would say the same thing. But Rainbow dash probably knows how to spell.Zing!
1133011
I was sitting, listening to slipknot, and then I thought suddenly " What if Rainbow Dash wasn't potty trained!"

The connection is that mlp and slipknot bot contain the letter "p" and the word potty starts with "p" so there's your answer.

I...dont...even.......what?:rainbowhuh:

da fuq? the best part of this is the icon

This made my day :rainbowlaugh:

Exactly what in 'Slipknot' gave you this idea? :trixieshiftright:

I think it might have been funnier if the secret was that Rainbow Dash lost a bet and was forced to dress like a baby for a whole day and unfournately it happened to fall on the same day as this sleepover. :twilightoops:

1135351
Well then you can put it your story.

Makes sense to me:P

1136299 Well I don't think I will since many people would say that it's too similar to this now that this is out. :facehoof:

And you didn't answer my question about what in "Slipknoy' gave you the idea for this. :trixieshiftleft:

1136508
I wasn't listening to slipknoy i was listening to slipknot.

1137973 That was a typo on my part! :facehoof:

:rainbowlaugh: oh god i can't fucking breathe this is too god damn fucking funny!!! OW MY LUNGS XD :rainbowderp: yep, i colapsed a lung *falls over and passes out*
oi, that was pathetic *drags other self out of room* why does this always happen :facehoof:

1141043
Well I'm happy that you enjoyed it.
Sorry about your lung.

1142159 not the first time thats happened to him...

1146149
Oh thank goodness.

1147649 happens so often that the nurses already know when to alert the trauma team... pisses me off :facehoof:

1147667
Well that's a part of life.

1147794 try telling him *points to other self*

1147987
Telling him what?

1136508
actually I like the idea and you wouldn't have to make it similar at all,
though its probably a good idea to site this story as the inspiration.
Not just for "disclaimer" sake but also a nice way of cheers for this work.

You could even make it rather logical, Pinkie and Dash are hanging out and kind of board when they get into a "dare" situation. When it comes to the stakes pinkie thinks then eyes one of the cake twins and the terms are set as well as quickly sealed with a pinkie promise making it quite unbreakable.

Lol, maybe at some point AJ even has an idea at the sleep over and slips a leftover stink bomb from April foals day into the back of RD's diaper when no one is looking, then she could either admit to the truth after a good laugh or snicker claiming "nuthin" rather suspiciously and turning slightly grey.

SO MUCH FUN COULD BE HAD!

1135351
See? Someone already likes the idea. You should definitely write it! I know I'd read it.:pinkiehappy:

it started out great, but was too short lived :derpytongue2:

1219095
I often feel the same way. Unfortunately I generally can't write more than a thousand words without losing interest. I plan to revise this and make it longer after I finish writing my newest story.

With the amount of effert you put into even more useless shit im suprised thesse arnt anoyingly long
(Fucking ipod rapes all atempts at spelling correctly:flutterrage:)

1309598
Well it was clearly a statement about the war,

Login or register to comment