• Published 1st Sep 2019
  • 7,615 Views, 379 Comments

The Dragon Gamer - Wildcard25



Spike Ddraig wants to be the best fighter in the gaming world of Eden. And with the help of a team of girls can make that dream come true.

Comments ( 12 )

That’s another story finished. I look forward to see what else you have in store for the future, Wildcard. :twilightsmile:

Glad this story is finally complete. Keep up the good efforts.

Nice happy ending.

There is probably one lose end. Like whatever happened to Bray? I thought at first that he will be a surprise guest at their victory party, showing his real face. To go personally apologize to Spike and the girls for revealing their real identity in the first place. And to have no hard feelings between them.

Guess not?

Very good way to end this story.

I like Spike uses his wish to restored Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie and Sunset's status since the girls are more important to him than castle.

heh. i can only imagine what they will face next in the next set of adventures.

Four years and you’ve finally finished. Good on ya, WildCard.
And perfect ending. Though I was expecting an awakening sequence for Micro but never mind. It’s all good. No complaints.

Are ya gonna make a sequel to this?
Cause this was a awsome story to read!

This was a great story! Can't wait to see what else you cook up in the future!

KO awesome finale, Spike and the girls have really pulled off a big win for the entire online game world bringing peace to everyone as Spike continues on playing like the great player he is!
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

awesome ending to a awesome story!!!

cant wait if theres a sequel!

“I never had any doubt they couldn't pull it off.” Sweetie Belle said.

You mean she never had any doubt they could pull it off. If she had no doubts they couldn’t, she didn’t believe they’d win.

Login or register to comment