• Published 28th May 2020
  • 2,613 Views, 125 Comments

Born from Flames - KriegsKorps4Death



Sometimes bad things happen, and nobody knows if its an accident or fate. Amidst Anon-a-Miss one such event happens, leaving students and princesses in grief. Yet, where one fire is extinguished, somewhere, another one is lit ablaze.

Comments ( 7 )

nice work

Quite the roller-coaster!

Loved the story. Don't really wanna say goodbye, so I do hope we see more of Dawn and Aria down the road.

👏
Good job finishing the story

And there were no signs of any ill-workings or misdeeds, only genuine piece. Only two things might raise the brow of an inquisitive observer. For one, the book seemed incredibly old and used. The cover had lost much of its colour, the paper was thin and looked as if it would break easily. Faded magical symbols adorned the book, a knowledgable individual could identify them as the only thing preserving this book from turning to dust, even though the glyphs seemed ancient in their own right.

Peace.

The other thing was that the second plate, from which the mare was happily eating from, contained stripes of raw meat.

Strips

But, Dawn was not here. And Aria, despite everything, was a creature that enjoyed messing with people. This was a night of fright and games wasn't it? She had imrpoved so much when with her friend, become what Dawn would call a 'better person'. She was entitled to some selfish enjoyment.

You mean improved? Became.

"This doesn't mean that you're off the book." Dawn said. "Confession or not, you've only made it harder for yourself with them now. I doubt that Pinkie is going to keep quiet about you telling her. I don't know yet how strongly they will react to it, but it still was completely unnecessary."

Never heard of that, usually it's said as "off the hook".

"Hey, I think I can see Twilight and Sunny Blaze over there." Dawn had spotted the two in the dancing crowd by their matching outfits. Old and rusty looking pieces of armor were secured over flowing and transparent robes stained with dark splots. Their faces painted to give them a ghastly appearance and thus complete the look of two wraiths. Yet the costumes could not hide the joy both held as they moved close together with the music, completely lost in the rythm and their own movement.

Sunny Flare. Rusty-looking. Overflowing. Splotches. Were painted. Rhythm.

11327336
Thanks for the corrections! Gonna get on fixing those right away. :twilightsmile:


11326929
And it only took 1 year to do so! Feels good though.:yay:

11326823
11326629
11326852

Thanks a lot!:pinkiehappy:

11333057
Hey, you got it done. What matters more than that?
Some writer's can't say that for various reasons so be proud.

Login or register to comment