• Published 1st Sep 2019
  • 968 Views, 18 Comments

Oh, Ma'am, just one more thing... - the frank



Sunset and Rarity broke up years ago... or did they really?

  • ...
10
 18
 968

3. And then the credits rolled.

In a small cottage, deep, deep down into a forest, a pink-haired woman suddenly looked up from her desk. She had been busy with another re-write of her 35th recipe for her planned book, the book to end all other books.

"The ideal party: Its physiology and technique"

As in a trance, she walked over to a huge box, locked with three keys. She took one key from the key-chain around her neck and opened the first lock. Then she walked out of the house to the outhouse and returned with another key that opened the third lock. Then she put out a bowl of porridge on the doorstep. After 45 minutes, the porridge was eaten and a small silver key was left. She used that to open the third lock. Inside the box was book. It wasn't very special, just an old notebook. On the front-page was written: The secrets and life-lies of my friends by Pinkamena Diane Pie.

She opened it, looked through a few pages until she found what she was looking for.

Entry #57. The truth about the ending of Sunset's and Rarity's relationship.

She grinned, and took out a huge pen and crossed over the text.

"Finally! That took them long enough!"

She looked through the book and glanced over a few more.

#43. The real identity of the father of Fluttershy's child.

#61. What really happened to Jack's parents.

# 101. Why Rainbow Dash's "uncle" looks so much like her than her Dad does.

"One day... one day my babies."

Then she put the book and pen back down in the box, locked it and returned the keys. As she sat down at her desk, she asid to herself: "Hey, this calls for a party! ...Once this book is done!"

And so she returned to her writing and again all was still in the forest.

Author's Note:

I have no idea why I included this. Ah well.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment