• Published 13th Aug 2019
  • 1,122 Views, 66 Comments

Shining Armor Saves Everyone - 42Zombies

  • ...
3
 66
 1,122

Epilogue: Where Are They Now?

Twilight would go on to succeed Celestia and Luna as the ruler of Equestria. She would form the Council of Friendship with her friends and Spike. Historians would remember them as the only governing body that also doubled as an Ultimate Frisbee team.

Thorax worked out a deal with Canterlot where all of Equestria's slime would be sold to the Changeling Kingdom. He used this slime to create the first ever slime-only water park: 'Thorax's Slime Locale'. It closed down after two weeks.

Chancellor Neighsay was bitten by, and turned into, a vampire during the Great Monster Mash of '87. No one noticed any real change.

Starswirl the Bearded invented a spell that made crepes, eclipsing all of his previous creations and making him famous all around the world.

Celestia and Luna struggled with their retirement due to spending so much of their lives defining themselves by their duties and not having a solid identity outside of their jobs. Also, they got a cat.

Flash Sentry was never able to get his ancestor, Flash Magnus, to move out of his apartment.

Dusty Draft eventually got bored of being insane and decided to stop. He's now the head instructor at the EIEIO's training academy and still occasionally goes to discos.

Tempest Shadow and Grubber were never tried for the various war crimes they committed during their time working for the Storm King.

Crystal Clear was ousted from her position as the head of the EIEIO and brought up on stalking charges by Prince Blueblood. In response to these allegations, she is quoted saying, “Yeah, no, good call. Smart decision on your part.”

Raphael and his gazelles managed to pick themselves back up by turning their cult into a ska band. Their group, 'Gazelles With Horns', is currently on tour. Their manager is Ziggy the Diamond Dog, who continues to insert song titles into every sentence.

Dynamite Dangerous continued to be bland.

Sans Smirk fell into a hole and got stuck there for a week.

Upon returning to the School of Friendship, the Young Six went on to do their homework. Then they had dinner and went to bed.

Garth attempted to open a successful catering service called 'Garth Eats', where customers could pay for his old leftovers. He was later arrested for attempting to get rid of the owner of a rival company by putting them in a crate and mailing them to Abu Dhabi. He is currently at large.

Dr. Mayor Craig got stuck in his plague doctor's mask and was never able to take it off. He continued to serve his twelve consecutive terms as mayor while wearing the mask.

Blueblood would sell the wreckage of the HMS Blueblood's Old Mom to a group of rambunctious teenagers. Blueblood sold it for 17 bits. He got a good deal!

That one guard still doesn't have a name.

The nuckelavee was found guilty of committing multiple acts of evil by the Equestrian Circuit Court. However, due to a filing error, instead of being sent to Tartarus, they were mistakenly sent to a five-star resort and hotel on a tropical island. They are reportedly fairly happy with how things turned out.

Shining Armor, Cadance, and Flurry Heart continued to happily support each other, regardless of how much confidence they had in their ability to save their loved ones. Cadance and Shining went on to have two more children. None of them were ever kidnapped by a two-headed monster ever again.

Comments ( 4 )

The perfect ending to the perfect story.

I'm sorry that the final few couples of chapters of this slipped by me (but 2020 was 2020) until now; so a little belatedly, thank you for all your hard work on this glorious masterpiece.

Login or register to comment