• Published 28th Aug 2012
  • 12,407 Views, 211 Comments

Red: The Color of Passion - Steel Resolve



Mature scenes for the story Green

  • ...
23
 211
 12,407
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

Curiosity, once again you take me here to gather information.
*Sigh*
Very well, better start reading Chapter 22.5

I sometimes forget that Fluttershy can be so sultry.

:yay::raritywink:

Not much more to contribute, really, just yays.

Wow, it's been so bloody long since I read any of this story...I may just have to schedule in a reread. :twilightsheepish:

Good Chapter, can't wait for the update!

Hee hee, Fluttershy, you naughty pony you. :rainbowkiss: The speed at which she shifts from being a minor dom to apologizing profusely was hilarious. :trollestia:

From Dominatrix to scared little puppy at the speed of 'HOLY SHIT'!

the "color coding" on these fics in this context just makes me think of the green - yellow - red system of safewords
in which case red would be the bad one that I didn't want

but in this case it doesn't mean that

I am too sleep deprived for my brain to handle this perceived contradiction

That was great :pinkiehappy: I can see Fluttershy being that way but I think she makes a good naughty pony :twilightsheepish: Can't wait to see what happens during the rest of the week as Rarity is in boot camp :twilightsmile: I wonder if Fluttershy will be giving Rarity the same treatment every day after :rainbowlaugh: I WANT MOAR SOON! :flutterrage: If that is alright with you :fluttershyouch:

*The HMS Fillyfooler pulls into story port, guns at the ready and mind ready to destroy this story* (Reads) Besides them having sex in a privet/public place, there is nothing wrong here! *Pulls out of the port and goes into search for shittier mature stories, like a shark hunting its next prey*

They went at it for a good couple of hours

WTF brain?!

“I met the rainbow-maned one in Ponyville a few years back. She kept making faces at me. It was all I could do to not burst out laughing. Five out of six. I wonder if the farmer is crazy too...”

Nice reference! :rainbowlaugh:

Hoh mah God. You write intimate scenes so well. Makes me wish I didn't have a room mate here at Uni. :facehoof:

Commence read.

That was a cute and quite interesting side of Shy to appear. Then how she worries after Rarity's cramp.

Reread done! :pinkiehappy:

I'd forgotten how much I really love this story... Are we getting more on the crusaders soon?

3548123 Yeah, a love scene for them would be nice to see for sure.

5368893 :rainbowlaugh: I won't judge you, I swear. There is nothing wrong with not being aroused by a sex scene.

I love Fluttershy and Rarity's role reversal when the make love. It's pretty amusing to "watch" Fluttershy be all confident and Rarity being timid.

Awesome awesome awesome~ :D
hehehe eue, that was a nice scene, good show ol chap! :D

NOW BACK TO GREENE!
OR GREEN!
GREYNE!
ALL THE SPELLINGS!

6353005 bein` talented s`fine. Jus don't be a big showoff.

6353014

:trixieshiftright:: It's called a Stage Persona. And the crowd was enjoying the show until you and that blue egomaniac had to start heckling. It's almost as if you've never seen what preformers do to hecklers. I mean what would you do if somepony started ruining the crowds enjoyment of one of your little gigs?

6353037 if you're doing a show, do a danged show. Nopony wants to watch a blowhard talk themselves up.

6353101

:trixieshiftright:: It's called a hook you simple farm filly. A little something showponies use to stay in the memories of ponies for long after the show, and I know that none of you have forgotten the Great and Powerful Trixie. Any stage preformer worth their salt knows how to draw attention from the crowd, to inspire, to entertain! And if memory serves. It was only your group of little friends who had to wreck the enjoyment and entertainment of others. Until then, everypony else was quite pleased with Trixie's performance.

Are you saying that it would be fair for me to do the same at your shows?

[OOC: I find it funny. That everypony was enjoying themselves other than the mane 6. They interrupted Trixie's show, and like most stage performers has a specific way of beating down hecklers. If it wasn't for Rarity, Spike, and the worst ones Applejack and Rainbow Dash [unless you consider vandalism [Rarity] worse than heckling], the Ursa Minor incident and the Alicorn Amulet incident would never have happened. Yet Trixie for doing her job as an entertainer is treated like the villain of the show. Albeit the AA incident was her fault (at least 65%).]

6353117 Missy, I know what a hook is. It's what they use during the Bridleway shows to pull hacks off the stage. What you did was jus mean-spirited. I mean, talking a big talk while you put on a show I get, but you called out everypony in the audience. You challenged us to try to outdo you, so what exactly did you expect would happen?

Puttin' on a show is supposed to be about entertainin', what you were doin' was setting ponies up to be laughin' stocks. And yeah, that'll get you remembered, but it'll also mean the second you get knocked down a peg ponies will only remember that about you.

Here's an idea. How about using some of that fancy magic to tell a story? Pull a rabbit or two out a hat? That's how the magicians on Bridleway did it. Maybe that's why you're doing shows in little places instead of Manehatten?

6353252

Hack! That's funny coming from you. *laughs mirthlessly*

But if you forget it was you and your spiteful friends who started the whole mess. I was there putting on a show nopony from Fillydelphia to Applewood had a problem with. When you all decided to heckle me and try ruining the show the second I started. What did you expect, me to just lay down while you and your hooligan friends were distracting others from the show before it even had a chance to start?

Even then the crowd laughed and loved the show, and saw it for what it was. A show. Regardless of your lack of etiquette, even after that vile white hussy destroyed my home to make those gaudy dresses. I was able to turn things around to make just enough bits to survive till the next town. Until the horrible parenting of your town got even that destroyed! Seriously what parent doesn't teach their children the difference between a show and reality? Never mind letting them wonder out alone at night to get rampaging star beast to attack the town! *grumbles* [lost my entire livlihood that night. Not that some rude, ignorant, egomaniac would care. I bet you were the one to spread those spiteful rumors about me too. *whispered under the breath*]

“Hah, yeah. I was still in school when that happened. Papers said it took the princess a good few weeks to calm the gryphons down.

Needs end " marks.
________________

I've enjoyed the Trixie X AJ back and forth we did this morning XD.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to more of these chapters ^_^, and thank you for keeping these little bits up for the readers. They're interesting.

Is there any chance, that this story countinue?

7266302 Well, the story itself is in Green. As for additional love scenes... that will occur where most (in)appropriate in the story.

7266531
I don't think that I understand you correctly. How it's possible to add something, if it's inappropriate? :rainbowhuh:
But anyway, you doing a good job and I'm glad that you don't forget about mature scenes.

7266844 Well, a love scene is hardly appropriate ever :rainbowwild:, but I add them anyway. I just do them here, where people can choose to skip them if they wish. But yes, I have no doubt more will come.

If you prefer, I do have a couple mature rated stories in which the narrative is unbroken. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/27108/i-love-to-see-you-smile and it's sequel. You could check those out if you wish.

7266847
I can understand why some writers seperate mature content. But the thing is, some of them just write one 2 chapters and then give up on it or just forget about it.
I don't think, that love scence is inappropriate, because it's just a part of normal romance life. If it's consentual, there is nothing to be ashamed of. :twilightsmile:

7822916 Ugh, that's an unfortunate problem with making edits after the fact. Sometimes you miss stupid things.

Is this going to be "complete" also?

8338268
Well, not just yet. One of the things I've been wanting to do is go back to certain scenes in the story that I skipped over and, you know, not skip over them. We'll see. Still deciding.

8338828
Good, will keep tracking then ^^

8338828
It could possibly be quite wonderful if you decided to not skip over. Those hooks are fairly obvious, and there's something quite obviously missing there.

9514950
Yes well, sometimes one makes a hard cut for the sake of edits.

9514977
I rather meant that I fully expected hoped at least some of those points to find, um... pardon the double pun, release, in here. ;)

Well, I suppose "3" still counts as "some"...

And following that particular analogy, stuff doesn't vanish when it lands on the cutting floor, does it now? ;]

It's not like I'd hold this against you - far from it, I'm grateful for what I've been given. Perhaps "wished" is a better word, after all. I can wish, at least. :)

Gods know there's enough quality content on the site to occupy me for months (and since I've spent the last three almost non-stop reading, I'm starting to get a tentative grasp on the scope). It's just that your stuff is a cut above.

9514987
True enough. Let's just say that when I did write out the scene in question, it ended up here, but not all of the places in which you would expect something to have happened actually had such a written scene.

Took me a while to realize this, but something I really cherish about your mature scenes is how you don't veer into the usual clichés that are associated with sex. The seemingly endless endurance, the hilarious body part proportions, the excessive amounts of climaxes or the need to always let both climax at the same time, stuff like that. While such can be entertaining, it doesn't have nearly the same... gravitas that your writing conveys. It's full of warmth. It's intimate. And if feels like it actually means something.
I quite like it.

11108922
I rather enjoy a nice sex scene for the emotional impact on the characters involved. The Witcher series had fantastic love scenes. They were enjoyably titillating but not just there for porn's sake. They happened between characters and at times that made sense for the story. I won't knock porn for porn's sake, it has a place in the world, but if I write character interaction, it's an event in their lives.

Login or register to comment