• Published 22nd Jul 2019
  • 4,761 Views, 70 Comments

The CMC's Old Lives: Rebuilding What Was Broken - theponycaptorproject



For six days, the CMC suffered kidnapping and abuse. Finally home again, they find it hard to put what happened behind them.

  • ...
16
 70
 4,761
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )

Nice work. You really show their struggle.

Though, kinda reminds me of a nightmare I had once

10189561
I'm going to go out on a limb and say thats the intention.

10189638
Of course, I just mean captor does a good job at it

So good Please do more the story is so good

The light of sunrise creeped (crept) through Sweetie Belle’s window at last. She rubbed her eyes, thoroughly exhausted, but the pit in her stomach had lasted all night. With a soft thud, she plopped her hooves down on the floor and made her way downstairs for breakfast. When she rounded the corner into the kitchen, Rarity looked up from the table and opened her mouth to speak. Then she saw how bloodshot Sweetie’s eyes were, and her expression twisted. Sweetie saw the full process; first shock, then sadness, and finally forced happiness. Rarity gave her biggest grin and gestured for Sweetie to sit next to her.

Holy shit it's not dead

that chapter was really nice and sweat ^^

Good to see a new chapter. Something I think that could add tension to this story is Sweetie Belle discovering she got pregnant from the rape.

10190248
OMG.... Is that really going to happen?

I really like this chapter. I'm glad the story isn't dead. I would like to see where this goes.

Yesss...Suffer farm mare, take joy from the pain, rise stronger, and destroy the weak willed as the final rule of the universe demands.

Yes, this story has been updated! I loved the discussion between Scoots and Dashie about what happened between Scoots and Rumble. Scoots shouldn't be in a hurry to pursue a romantic relationship with Rumble (although he seems like a good colt). But it's good that she still has a good relationship with her idol/big sister, Dashie. Scoots should have opened up to Twilight, though. But that's her decision, not mine.

I got really misty-eyed with the discussion between Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. Bloom feels bad for what she did to Sweetie (although she was forced), and Sweetie responds by wondering if Bloom feels the same way about her. Does Sweetie have feelings for Bloom? If so, I hope she will understand that Bloom only sees her as a friend. But at least now, the girls are taking steps toward recovery in their own way. They still have a long road though. So, it's good they have their sisters (and Twilight). I would love to see the Young 6 in this story if possible. Particularly Yona the Yak and Smolder the Dragon, they're my favorites.

10192026
Oh boy... That's going to be interesting.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Are you going to add more to this? I like this series and I'd love to see what you have planned

10410453
I am planning to return to this, yes. I just took a break to work on other projects for a bit.

“Nah, I just want a bowl of oats. Something I ate yesterday didn’t agree with me.” Sweetie replied, wincing a bit at a pain in her abdomen.

Welp, she's pregnant.

Been a long time for both this and Fluttershy in the basement.

10930566
Yeah, I haven’t had much time to write for a couple of months. That said, I am getting close to finishing the next chapter of this, and Flutters is getting there.

I'm loving this and can't wait for the next chapter!

11120399
Glad you liked it. I really need to get back to this fic.

11278205
Holy crap, time got away from me. I should return to this

11359102
It will. I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to be honest

So... Are we ever going to have the chance to see the Equestrian court nail the bastards who abused these poor fillies?

My Onyx would very much like to rip out the throat of the Onyx in this story...

I must say I haven't finished the first story but it is really good I really hope you finish this one though as once I finish the prequel to this story I will wait for your sequel to be done as I love to see what happened after they escaped those monsters.

11528973
I really do need to return to this one

11552263
Fuck, how did that much time pass...? I really need to start finishing things

11552276
I'd recommend making a writing schedule for yourself. I usually try and post my chapters on certain days of the week. If it's a day late no biggie.

11552709
Yeah, that would probably work pretty well

Honestly, I'm on the fence about reading this story (or more accurately, the prequel). If it was still having published chapters or was completed, I'd give the prequel and this a go. But dark/tragedy stories about crimes like this always hit too hard for me. It's like it scars the back of my mind to drag up harsh anxiety whenever I think about what transpires (mostly because it then launches from that into real-world examples of disgusting acts being done on real children).

That being said, if this sequel were to start receiving new chapters, I'd give them a chance and probably 'enjoy' both of them. Whatever fresh hell I'd have to go through would be worth it for a good story with a... less than depressing ending.

will it continue soon?

Cant wait to see what happens next

Login or register to comment