• Published 21st Feb 2019
  • 3,010 Views, 51 Comments

Tummy Flutters - Scampy



Every time Sunset and Wallflower are together, one of them says or does something that causes the other to feel this wonderful rush of joy. It doesn't take long for them to realize why.

  • ...
8
 51
 3,010
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

:trixieshiftleft:
You monster.

Very sweet and sexy, plus you could hand this to someone as an example of natural affirmative consent and good communication. Very nice.

Now I just need to avoid all your other fics look like :p Since it looks like it'll be misery executed with the same skill and I'm not sure I can take it.

9978766
>_>
<_<
for real, thanks though. glad you enjoyed the SunFlower snuggles, cuz let's be real they're perfect together

(you should totally read all my other stuff tho)

Duck #4 · Dec 8th, 2019 · · 1 ·

“Me, I hope,"

derpicdn.net/img/2018/8/19/1810458/thumb.png

They're so cute and gay and mushy, I love it! Also I don't know how to complement this while still sounding decent, so I'll settle with a hearty "Well done!"

Also
9978569
The SunFlower is Inevitable.

Ara
Ara #6 · Dec 8th, 2019 · · ·

It would be weird to leave a comment about touching myself while I read this.

9978990
Stan Smith voice: "It would be weird if you didn't!"

This was mostly just adorable! :twilightsmile:

Also, I couldn't help but imagine that the "tummy flutters" we're tiny little Fluttershy clones with butterfly wings, just floating about and going "On my...oh my!" and "Oh! Please excuse me." and such.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

good end XD

Lots of smiles were had while reading this, I've had this laying around forever and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it! This was really well written, every paragraph was lovely to read and painted a clear image in my head. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories!! <3

Welp, it took me... *checks calendar* five months to get to back to this, and this wasn't even one of your sadfics! XD I'm a huge sucker for romance, no matter the sexuality or gender of the characters involved. All I have to say is bravo!

Oh, and :heart:. Can't forget about :heart:.

Oh come on! If you’re gonna do a sequel don’t spoil it for us!:twilightoops::facehoof::twilightangry2:

Gosh that story is a cute one, loved every second of it.

“You never got a turn last night.”

Oh boy. Am I gonna have to reach for a cigarette? I don't smoke, but, y'know... Because, damn, the tenderness and sensuality in this.

“Don’t you want to take Sunset Shimmer’s virginity?”

Goddamn. You vixen.

“I guess I’m just doing what comes naturally?”

Yes. Yes, you are. And thank you, Scampy, for writing this kind of intimacy, because so many writers on this site—even female ones—forget how hot and sweet and passionate and good this act is. I'll admit I kind of did a mental fist-pump when I realized what Wallflower was setting them up for.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to,” Wallflower said.

Hnnngh, that caring consent. It's beautiful.

“It’s okay, Sunset,” Wallflower hummed in Sunset’s ear, her voice as calm and gentle as a lullaby. “I know.”

Alright, now I need to go smoke after this line. Man alive.

Bra-freakin'-vo with this one. I have no constructive critique to leave on this one, only that you should write more stuff like this. Not just happy SunFlower, but, just... the site needs more good erotica. More sensual, happy stuff full of consideration and eager consent and love just pouring from the edges. Sweet and sexy can be synonyms if you write it correctly. This is a great example of doing so.

Sexing is an important stage in any good relationship and our friends Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush are at that stage in their lives where they feel that its time for intimacy. And just like that they must walk themselves through the many steps of the first time, which is usually an awkward and clumsy affair as both parties have to figure out just ‘what’ each other ‘likes.’ Sunset and Wallflower explore each other with great respect but also, fulfilment and love. One gets the sense by reading this that both characters truly do enjoy having sex but they ‘truly’ enjoy each other which means naturally they ‘truly’ enjoy having sex with eachother. It is a simple story of two lovers exploring there pushing boundaries and learning more about themselfs and is truly a story that any one in love would find relatable. While some people might think that this story is simple we worked hard to make it as true to sex as possible. True some people might want to see greater acts of sex such as, the gobbling of dobhonkeroos and the bouncings of badonkadonks, or even dare I say the grubjubbening of wubburlubberlumenland we feel that this simple approach is the simplest and best way to do it. Is it a deep and complex story, no, but I was proud to help bring it to life and to help my boss Scampy achieve her dreams and fulfill her vision. We are very proud of the work that we did and we thank all of our fans for there helpful comments and encouragings.

Login or register to comment