• Published 23rd Sep 2021
  • 3,094 Views, 47 Comments

Man of Babel: a Tale of Tongues (RGRE) - Darqfang343



A human who lands in Equestria finds himself being misunderstood by the locals because he speaks too many languages

  • ...
12
 47
 3,094
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Next to arrive was the farmer Applejack. And the two of us instantly did not see eye to eye. Despite being an honest working mare, hence how she earned the Element of Honesty, owning an orchard and farm with her family, and being a beefy as hell futa similar to Twilight, it was clear Applejack didn't trust me. Especially after she heard how rude I was to both Twilight and Starlight Glimmer. Needless to say, Twilight was only able to keep Applejack calm by explaining that I had no choice in being in this world. While it did calm her to an extent, she made it clear to me that she was going to keep an eye on me, and to not visit her farm unless it was for business.

Figures, there usually must be one pony that doesn't trust the human for weak or no good reason because cliché.

10997427
Well, if I had them all like him from the start it would make things boring. And usually it is Rainbow Dash that is the mistrustful one.

10997434
I'm pretty sure the culture clash is enough to prevent that, but to each their own. As for Rainbow, yeah that is one aspect of Hie that I hate the most, since it usually involves violence with her, which is why I can tolerate Applejack doing it here. Here's hoping if they do settle their differences she admits he had every right to be angry at Starlight.

10997546
Bonus points for it being an actual insult in Russian

"What? Why would you turn her down? She's not a bad mare. Nice cock." Rainbow said.

I just realized he didn't explain that females back home don't have dicks. You would think that would be on his list of reasons

Comment posted by Darqfang343 deleted Oct 1st, 2021

10997675
And fixed. Yeah. Should have included that.

I know I should use my imagination. But I would like to know exactly how big everyone's package is when they are mentioned they are a futa. It just helps me out. Otherwise when use say huge I think of someone who shouldn't be able to walk. I will still try to use my imagination if you don't want to do measurements.

10998137
That's a fair point to be honest. I will probably include actual sizes in the next chapter to clear things up when I introduce some new characters.

10998931
If you read further, her apology is detailed in the section after.

10998977
No I meant for when they first meet, that dialog is important for the story

10999976
Oooooh. Okay. I might need to add that in.

10999976
And adjusted. Yeah, this is very much a work in progress

Listen, there's alot of things wrong with this story, so I suggest you should get a proofreader or someone to proofread these chapters before you publish them

11000902
Know anyone that can help?

Soooo when's the new update

11001043
Not really, but I can fill in until you can find someone.

I'm enjoying this so far

Next to arrive was the farmer Applejack. And the two of us instantly did not see eye to eye. Despite being an honest working mare, hence how she earned the Element of Honesty, owning an orchard and farm with her family, and being a beefy as hell futa similar to Twilight, it was clear Applejack didn't trust me. Especially after she heard how rude I was to both Twilight and Starlight Glimmer. Needless to say, Twilight was only able to keep Applejack calm by explaining that I had no choice in being in this world. While it did calm her to an extent, she made it clear to me that she was going to keep an eye on me, and to not visit her farm unless it was for business.

I don't think she really minds him coming to the farm, she just wants to keep eye on him.

Writer's block?

11046733
That and life came up

This is pretty cool and I hope you make more.

Comment posted by Acetureeye deleted January 19th
Login or register to comment