• Published 20th Jan 2019
  • 3,140 Views, 74 Comments

Rumble's Choices - Parker



Rumble is surprised when Button Mash shows up at a casual hoof-off session with other stallions (no homo!). He’s more surprised at how much that winds up changing his entire life.

Comments ( 18 )

Thank you for this.

Sincerely.

9524827
You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Gay.

It's been fun. I'm sad it's over, but that's the nature of things. Here's hoping to another story soon.

Wait, that's it? I didn't realise this would be ending so soon.
I would love to see a sequel, if any idea for one grabs you.

Also, I'm quite chuffed to see you used my chapter title.

This was a nice story, I did like reading this fic about finding yourself. Thank you

Well this had been a fun ride, I hope you will write more stories for yourself here on Fim.

Aaaah, I hadn't found this until a few days ago, and just finished reading it now. I can't believe I missed it. The cameo in the second to last chapter was soooo awesome. The cutesy romancey reuinion made me cry. What a fantastic story, I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for writing it. I'm gonna favorite this.

9525475
9526762
9527650
9531271
So glad you all enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind comments :heart:

9525891
Thanks to you for suggesting a few silly rhymes I hadn't figured out! I'm undecided whether this will get a sequel, but time will tell.

To the author - last chapter i had read on was chapter 3 (not because it was boring or anything like that...i'd just wanted to wait until the story was completed. i'm glad i did wait though!) finished it several hours ago in broad daylight :pinkiegasp:
the bits that stood out to me was in chapter 4 with sweetie belle freaking out reminded me of the break up scene in legally blonde (movie. not the musical!) and with chapter 12 (referencing your own work with gallus and sandbar!)
p.s: my second reason was personal i was having sinus issues while doing on my own fic outside of mlp. btw it was a really fun and insightful tale:)

Damn man, you're 2-for-2 on stories that I absolutely love.

Damn, you're really good at writing these stories. I really loved this

9763654
Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed this story. :twilightsmile:

9809543
YES. YES YES YES YES someone finally noticed!! I laughed so hard writing that!

This was delightfully cute and sweet. Not to mention serving as something of an unofficial sequel to one of my favorite fics on the site (I caught that Mint & Caramel reference!) which I'd given up hope on ever seeing continued. The conflict with him moving away might be resolved a bit easily, but I'm fine with it--the core of the story is adorable and the characters are so realistically written that it's an instant favorite.

9951121
Thank you for the kind words and honest feedback. I'm glad you caught my little unofficial reference! I stumbled onto that fic right after I started writing this story, so I knew I needed to include it by reference. :rainbowlaugh:

This was a fun read! Great job with it.

Login or register to comment