• Published 5th Dec 2018
  • 3,201 Views, 207 Comments

Easy Access, the Story of Quill - Graphite Quill



I made a portal to Equestria in my garage, and exploit the hell out of it.

  • ...
21
 207
 3,201

The Feathered Complication Pt.1

Author's Note:

Fuck this chapter man, this took ages to write. I kept hating how it was playing out and kept restarting after I already had a shit ton typed. This chapters a mess but I'm putting it up anyway.. Tired now, peace pones. {T}

My. Friend. Holy hell I took a complete shot in the dark with the whole friend thing so I wasn't expecting her to actually accept my friendship. This is fucking awesome! Princess freaking Luna herself accepted my friendship! I'm not really sure who was more surprised me or Celestia, though she's probably more surprised by her sisters confession than the newly founded friendship. Now I know I'm not exactly the friendship type but being in good standing with THE princesses would likely be a great boon in case shit hits the fan. I mean after all this is Equestria there's always something big happening and I'd rather stay out of it all. If I somehow do get involved with something big I'll have the princesses to fall back on if I need help.

After Luna's little confession she and Celestia started talking about feelings and all that mushy stuff, I for the most part ignored the conversation. I'm almost sure they forgot I was even here and this was between them anyways, it was after Celestia who didn't see the obvious pain in her sisters eyes. However in all fairness I've noticed that nopony seems to be able to read body language or the obviously fake emotions. Of course this could be a normal thing here, their blissful ignorance could just be a common trait in Equestria. Celestia could also just be an oblivious airhead. Meh oh well, the cats out of the bag now, she can't ignore the problem anymore.

There's starting to be allot of crying and hugging, which is to be expected, but I don't really feel like hearing all the same 'i'm sorry' bull that happens in damn near every fanfic I have ever read. To postpone their heartfelt moment I cleared my throat to remind them of my presence before speaking. "Perhaps I should come back another time?"

They both froze mid hug for only a moment before they looked at me. Celestia spoke up first. "Sir Quill, I'm sorry for this rather unprofessional show of emotions, perhaps we should finish our business quickly, as my sister and I have much to discuss."

They released their embrace then Luna spoke. "I believe that would be the best course of action at this time. Now what is it you wished to talk to us about dear sister?"

As I looked towards Celestia I noticed something in the corner of the room mostly covered with a blanket. It was the fucking mirror. THE mirror. The very same one I need to be able to get back home. I focused on it and could feel layers upon layers of spells placed on and around it. How in the hell am I ever going to get through all that without her noticing? I can't, at least not yet anyways.

After clearing her throat and wiping the last remnants of tears from her eyes she levitated an envelope over to me. " The three of us have been invited to dinner by Sir Brennus of the Griffon Kingdom. He is the one who bought the first two shipments of your pens, Graphite. He has also extended his proposal to us as well Luna. I don't know his exact reasoning for the invitation but I'm sure he will explain in the letter. Now if you'll excuse us Sir Quill."

-=-=-=-=- Griffon Kingdom -=-=-=-=-

"Where is number two!? Number four stop standing around and do something productive! Good job number five now stop what you're doing and GO FIND number two! SEVEN!" The adult griffon was attempting to arrange the upcoming dinner with the princesses and the newest top noble of the pony city known as Canterlot. He would never admit it aloud but his main objective was to wiggle his way into gaining more power among the ponies and he believed the new naive noble would be his ticket in. "SEVEN WHERE ARE-"

"I'm h-here Master Brennus." Said the small young griffon that had been by his side the whole time.

"Where have you been!? AH never mind! You'll be serving us all at the dinner, so DON'T drop anything, and do as you are told! If my guests want you to dance? Dance. If they want you to pull out all your feathers? You had better be completely bare of feathers immediately. No doddling around, you do as you are told, got it!?"

"Y-yes Master Brennus."

"Now get going to the kitchen and help number five look for number two."

-=-=-=-=-=-

The Griffon Kingdom was once a place of danger and strife where several griffons fought among themselves and died on a daily basis. There was always a rivalry between different families over the most mundane of beliefs. It was a place where death and murder were the only solution, or so most of them believed. Until the ponies intervened the population was dying at a faster rate than ever before. The ponies used their intelligence to force the griffons into a neutral agreement that neither side was completely happy about. The ponies wanted any griffon who murdered another to be banished from both the kingdom and Equestria. The king after many days of argument offered a choice, war or an added clause to the ponies treaty. They added a way out of said banishment in the form of slavery. The murderer and their family accepted to become slaves to the family of the deceased griffon or face banishment.

The ponies did not like the option of slavery but had to accept the agreement in the end. The princesses thought slavery was better than the total decimation of the species rather it be through war, or by their own claws. A great many years have passed since that time and their treaty of peace had changed over time, but slavery was still abundant. Nowadays slavery was a business that made the griffons soft and less of a threat which was great as far as the pony princesses were concerned. As long as no pony was made a slave they would raise no issue with the griffons.

Number seven was sitting in the kitchen watching the other slaves run around frantically doing their master's bidding. The other eleven slaves had been owned and bred by Brennus's family and knew nothing other than this life. Number seven was different however, she had been born free but was 'taken in' by the heavily built griffon Brennus. She didn't remember how she came into living as a slave only that she was once free many years ago when she was a hatchling. She was so young that she couldn't remember her parents or if she even had a real name.

Over the years number seven had been maturing and was starting to realize she hated her life, and she hated her master. He always treated her more harshly than the rest because of her failure to complete tasks even though she was physically unable to accomplish the tasks he gave her. At the age of seven she was expected to lift and move things that weighed at least four times her own weight, that even the adults had a hard time moving. It was because of her failures that she was underfed as 'her punishment for being useless'. The other slaves helped when they could but their master always made sure that they to were punished if caught in the act.

Number seven, also know as Blu to some of the slaves, was fed up with her life. She knew she couldn't do anything change it and that running wasn't an option. Blu only knew one way out, but she couldn't do it herself. She felt the only way to truly escape was to die. She was going to endure this life for just a little longer until she could gain her minor revenge on her master's big day. She was going to do everything she could to ruin his dinner with the princesses. She knew she would not survive the beating that she would receive afterwards.

-=-=-=-=-=-=- Graphite -=-=-=-=-=-=-

I find it odd that I haven't been actively looking for somepony to fuck. Its not that I don't find other ponies attractive, because I definitely do, maybe its this world or rather my pony body that's changed my sex drive. I mean its still there, but no where near the lever it was on earth. I mean hell I've even been fairly amiable with everyone lately, so much so that my boss even asked if I was feeling alright. I immediately called her a bitch, to which she returned her own profanities, so maybe I haven't changed all that much. Then again I did let her keep the library even though I won our little bet..

I'm actually looking forward to that dinner with the griffon who bought out my first couple of shipments of pens. Speaking of my pens, they are ALWAYS sold out before the next batch is made, so I am basically never going to run out of money. With how popular my pens are everyone will probably shit bricks when I start the production of colored pencils. I'd say my life here in Equestria is a done deal, I'll never have to work again at this rate. Part one of my not-so-grand plan, completed. Part two however may be impossible until I can get the mirror back from Celestia. I mean I probably could just straight up ask her about it but I doubt anything helpful will come of that.

On the off chance the princesses are able to track my magic when speaking telepathically I'm going to refrain from talking to them in that nondescript way until after we return from the trip to the Griffon Kingdom. I should be able to teleport all the way there even if I have to make smaller jumps and hopscotch my way across the map. We are traveling there by airship which is freaking awesome, so I should be able to make it there as long as I pay attention to the terrain and remember key spots. I'm pretty sure if I tried to teleport the whole distance in one go I'll either die or explode from overuse of magic I don't have. The easiest way to explain my magical talent is that I have a bit above average mana pool but a gargantuan mana regeneration rate. So as long as I don't overdo it I'll only need a couple of seconds to be fully charged again. So human brain for the win I guess.

Speaking of my brain, I have several spells placed around me at all times to both protect me and slowly grow my mana pool over time. Unless I'm completely overpowered by magic, which is highly unlikely, I can't be harmed even in my sleep. A startled guard tested the first layer of spells earlier and it worked flawlessly thus giving me enough confidence in my abilities that I'm not as worried about getting home anymore. I had hoped to be able to get the fuck out of dodge during the changeling invasion of Canterlot but I'm pretty sure I can keep myself and the library safe. I'm thinking a shield that allows anything but a changeling through unharmed. Though I'll need a test subject for a target specific shield but that shouldn't be difficult with the bug bitches minions running around in disguise on the day of the attack. I'll simply scan the area for any strange magical residue then capture the first one I find as a test subject. It should be easy enough with my abilities.

I just remembered that dumb ass thief is still running around out there somewhere, what was his name again? Eh fuck it who cares, I doubt he knows anything about the show so he can't really fuck up the story line. I hope. Damn it I'm going to beat my own ass if I just jinxed myself. I don't want to have to get involved but I will if things start to stray from how they are meant to happen, for now I just hope he doesn't change the story because I like knowing when shits about to happen.