• Published 5th Dec 2018
  • 3,201 Views, 207 Comments

Easy Access, the Story of Quill - Graphite Quill



I made a portal to Equestria in my garage, and exploit the hell out of it.

  • ...
21
 207
 3,201

The Futures Past and Noble Beginnings

Author's Note:

FFS when I get going hours pass and I don't even notice.. Anyways pones here's another chapter in Quill's story, and as always constructive criticism is always welcome so feel free to comment! Peace pones! {T}

-=-=-=-=- Canterlot Castle -=-=-=-=-

Unbeknownst to either royal sister, both had the same stallion invade their thoughts since the celebration of Luna's return two weeks prier. Luna was thinking of a certain Graphite Quill, the new noble, that was more observant than most. He saw through her facade and right into the heart of her problem, her guilt. He even tried to cheer her up when nopony else knew anything was wrong. Luna felt only slightly happier knowing somepony understood her feelings on the matter, however his words are what made him the target of her reverie. She felt the need to talk to him and that concerned her considering her current aversion to conversation. She was actively avoiding her sister and all others yet her mind would not give up on the possibility meeting Graphite again. It didn't help that he wrongly assumed that she left because she was mad at him, it was in fact quite the opposite.

Celestia, after many questions directed towards the new bearers of the elements, was unable to figure out how the otherworldly stallion helped with Luna's return. According to Twilight and her friends nopony else was there during the battle, but she knew that he had helped somehow. She was currently in her study placing shields around the room in preparation for a memory spell that her pupil perfected. It was a spell that was originally created by Starswirl The Bearded himself, although he was never able to finish it Twilight figured out how to make it work.

Finishing the final preparations and seals Celestia sat in the center of the room concentrating on directing the memory of Starswirl's death to the surface. 'There.' With the memory found she pulled the memory from a deep dark space in her mind and out into the open for the spell to take effect. The spells purpose was to allow a pony to relive the chosen memory as a silent bystander, had the shields not been placed any nearby would also be affected and live it as if they were there. The room faded from her vision to be replaced with the courtyard of their old home from a thousand years before. As the image sharpened she started to hear the sounds of battle, the clashing of steel and shouts of pain causing her ears to ring.

She watched herself standing tall against the threat that was her very own sister turned Nightmare Moon. Celestia watched as her past self activated the elements banishing the possessed mare to her prison for the next thousand years. As the elements were about to return to the pedestal they suddenly circled in front of her past self spinning faster and faster as a voice rang out for all nearby to hear. A voice she remembered from long ago when she was just a filly.

"He will arrive from another plane of existence and with his arrival balance will be restored as the moon princess rises once again. Succeeding his arrival many great evils will threaten the land but you will always overcome each obstacle. Trust in my words for they are true, be warned each evil will be more powerful than the last but you must have faith." With that Celestia cut off the flow of magic and let the memory fizzle out with the spell.

'The time has come Starswirl my friend. It's happening just the way you said it would, I only wish I knew what happened to you. I hope to meet the one you spoke of, so that I may thank him for his help in returning my sister.' Little did she know she had already met him.

-=-=-=- Graphite -=-=-=-

"Have I mentioned I'm rich yet?" I asked my boss.

"Only about a thousand times. I've half a mind to kick you out on the street now that you can afford your own home." I may have spent the last two weeks reminding her about my fortune every time I saw her. I think she is a little annoyed. "Speaking of, why haven't you found a place of your own yet? Now don't get me wrong I do enjoy your help and company but you can stay anywhere in the city yet you choose to stay here sleeping on a dusty old bed."

"I have my reasons for staying, main one being I have all I need here. A roof over my head, a bed, and plenty of reading material." I said while placing more books on the shelves. "Plus a beautiful mare that is teaching me about magic." I said with a smirk.

"Oh hogwash! You can afford the help of any unicorn in the city, hay you can probably even get Princess Celestia's help with your magic!"

"While true I'd rather not ask sunbutt for that when she's got a sister that needs her right now. Plus its too much of a hassle to explain to someone else what I do and don't know about magic, especially since this thing won't work." I tapped my horn then continued, "Besides, I know how much you'd miss me if I left."

My boss only rolled her eyes at the last part deciding to put the conversation away for the moment. As we finished the last of the returns in silence I noticed that I had placed some books out of order. Cursing under my breath I reordered them hoping my mistake went unnoticed. I have been rather distracted lately however I'm not sure I should admit the reason to anyone, and so far have been able to hide it. I've been hearing whispers of voices that sound familiar but not at the same time. I always get the same feeling when it happens, the tingle I felt at Luna's celebration was only the beginning.

-=-=-=-

Some time later I was walking around Canterlot avoiding the highly populated areas in favor of the 'commoner' routes to avoid attention. Word spreads fast around here, as soon as I left the celebration after Celestia gave me my title I was bombarded with questions and proposals by every noble that saw me. What type of proposals? Business deals, along with some mares AND stallions asking for my hoof in marriage. I noped the fuck outta there and have been avoiding other ponies at all costs. The more I thought about it the more it annoyed me that I couldn't just use my magic to get where I wanted or even just disguise myself, but I've got a 'limp' horn that won't work no matter what I do.

Something else has been on my mind as well and I really don't know what to do about it. I am MAJORLY attracted to the pony physique. I have yet to get it on with a mare cause I have no fucking clue if I'm okay with the idea. One head says 'Oh hell ya!' the other head says 'I ain't fuckin' no horse' if you catch my meaning. Also spoiler alert, dick size does not change. Yep, I know it sucks, but no giant horse cock for me. Unless My pony body is much smaller than I realized, I'll most likely be laughed at unless I hold onto my urges just a few more days. I almost lost it when Fluer offered me her bed for some and I quote 'stress relieving exercises' she learned from her homeland.

I almost regret not being able to sleep more than 6 hours, I have nothing to do these days and walking around as a noble is dangerous. Oh not for me, no. It's dangerous for everyone else. I have anger issues and while it takes me a long time to lose my temper, magic or no magic, I will fuck some ponies up if they keep pestering me. I have always kept on a light sleep schedule because of my job and hobbies taking up so much of my time, and sleeping less gives me time for 'stress relieving exercises'. I didn't always keep to that schedule though and at times slept 12 hours if I had a free day, but now? I physically am unable to stay asleep for more than 6 hours. It seems like exactly 360 minutes after I fall asleep I wake up wide eyed and no matter how long I wait I cannot fall back asleep until nightfall. It's a confusing problem that started, yet again, around the same time as Luna's celebration.

The upside to all this, besides being rich? I've gotten to be very adept at moving this pony body of mine. Turns out that dodging or sneaking around lusty mares and brown nosing nobles has helped me with my stealth. I can now practically smell the money lust of the nobles and avoid them without them even getting near me, maybe my magic is helping? Ha, not a chance. I've got an impotent horn that might as well just be a fashion accessory.

This poses the question will I be able to get back to Earth? There's only a mirror on this side with nothing powering it, and hell, I don't even know if it's possible to get back from this side. Though it should be possible considering that the mirror had to have come from here, magic shit doesn't exist back there. I should really go and see about getting that mirror moved to a more accessible location, if it is still there. I'd rather not have to ask about the mirror, after all it was in the employees only area, so maybe I can hire someone to get it for me. I think I know just the stallion for the job. Oh ya! Did I mention that I'm rich?