• Published 5th Dec 2018
  • 3,200 Views, 207 Comments

Easy Access, the Story of Quill - Graphite Quill



I made a portal to Equestria in my garage, and exploit the hell out of it.

  • ...
21
 207
 3,200

The God of Chaos

Author's Note:

Ok so I've been trapped on this chapter for some time now. I'm trying to reveal some of 'Graphite's' past to explain his apprehension about being with Luna. I'm honestly not happy with this chapter but I can't move on until it's done and past so this is what it is for now. Hopefully it's not too confusing to understand and I got the general idea across. I basically just need to get past this chapter as quickly as possible so I can actually get to the better parts of the story. Again, I am NOT happy with this chapter. At some point hopefully I can go back and rewrite this but for now, it is what it is. Anyways I hope y'all are staying healthy and safe out there! Peace fellow pones and sorry about this chapter. {T}

P.s I've reread this chapter and it's still not exactly what I wanted but I did add a small bit to the end since it was originally posted. {T}

-=-=-=- Graphite -=-=-=-

Celestia is brutal! She told me about the current situation involving the changelings and how one had been captured for questioning. She only mentioned it's "accident" once and pretty much avoided telling me what really happened, but from the look on her face I'd say it wasn't a pretty sight. She didn't really tell me anything new, only that the changelings just found out about the wedding but that's still a long way off if I have my episodes straight. The only part of our talk that surprised me was when she asked me if I could find a way to detect changelings. I told her that I didn't know what to look for but I'd keep an eye out. Though I do feel bad about having to lie to her, it's necessary for the storyline. I wasn't even aware of her knowledge of their presence during the episode, it seems odd that she'd still be beaten after having all this time to prepare.

She had allot of stuff to take care of so I made myself scarce after she told me what was happening. Luna's wandering around the city with her own group of guards but it's most likely just a scare tactic because she can't tell a pony from a changeling any better than the average pony. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried, but I know she can handle herself in a fight and the 'lings are more interested in information for the moment. They won't attack the princesses until they're ready for an all out assault. However considering my earlier capture and that little incident with Chrysalis, even just the thought sends shivers down my spine, I'm likely going to be a target.

Speaking of being a target, I have yet to lower my shield and I doubt I will any time soon. My head is starting to hurt from the dual vision of regular color and the magic sight spell, but I not getting caught again. Though the spell I put on Chrysalis should be ending soon, maybe she... Nope, bad brain!

Don't judge me.

Finding changelings among the rest of the ponies is getting somewhat easier now that I know what to look for. The regular ponies still ignore me, but every once in a while I catch a glimpse of different changelings starting at me. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by this but the look in their eyes as they stare at me is, disconcerting to say the least. They're not looking at me with anger, suspicion, or even confusion. It's pure unadulterated lust I see in their eyes, and it's making me nervous.

Luckily the library is within sight and I can lock myself away for a while. I'm minutes away from salvation, I can't wait to finally relax and try to forget about this day.

"Sir Quill, I have a message for you."

JESUS FUCK! I jerked my head around to look at the pegas- no, changeling, that startled me from my thoughts. She was holding out a bound scroll while looking at me with the same lust filled gaze as the rest had been. I slowly took hold of the scroll with my magic, bringing it into my shield. She lowered her hoof but continued to stand there. "Is there something else you needed?" I asked glaring at the disguised changeling.

"I was supposed to give you something else with the letter, however your shield is in the way. We are all under strict orders to leave you unharmed, you have nothing to fear." She said.

I not entirely sure I want whatever it is, hell I'm not even sure I want to read this if it's from who I think it is. Eh fuck it, this day can't get any worse. Unrolling the scroll I saw that there was only five words written on the paper. Five vague words that had several potential meanings.

'See you soon, Sir Quill.'

Wide eyed and distracted I didn't notice the weakening of my shield. Suddenly the fake pegasus broke through and for the second time today I was kissing a changeling. Not gonna lie, I kind of enjoyed it.

Is it weird that I'm not grossed out by everything that's happened today? I'm a little agitated because I'm horny as fuck now, but otherwise I'm fine. Well, mostly fine. There's some lingering feelings of regret mixed with shame when I think about how much I enjoyed making out with Chrysalis. Twice. I'm pretty sure that pegasus/changeling was her. So ya, the spell that was supposed to punish her ended up backfiring on me. Apparently she REALLY enjoyed it, I mean why else would she risk getting caught inside of Canterlot before the wedding?

The part that really scares me, is the guilt. I'm having a difficult time with my feelings at the moment. My past decisions are starting to weigh on my mind. On the one hand I know I shouldn't feel guilty this time, but nevertheless I feel horrible every time I think about Luna. I've already made this mistake once, I'm not going to allow it to happen again. I can't hurt Luna if I stay away from her..

'If I had known I was going to be attending a pity party I'd have brought my own ice cream.'

Great. Just what I needed, another voice in my head telling me what to do. 'Discord,
this really isn't the best time. Could you please go bother somepony else?'

'So he does have manners. I'm pleasantly surprised Graphite. I'll leave you alone if that really is what you want, but I get the feeling that you need some help from someone outside of the situation.'

'You may be right but are you really my best option?'

'Oh heavens no! You should go and talk to Celestia, she's great with this kind of stuff. I would more than likely make things much worse on you.' He laughed.

'Why exactly are you talking to me then?'

'I just thought I'd let you know that I have a gift for you. Once your business with the princesses is taken care on the night of the Gala, come see me.'

That's slightly worrying. 'I will try to remember that.'

'You had better! It's not often that I give real gifts that don't explode!'

-=-=-

This going to be a fun.. A gift from Discord, a meeting with the princesses while in disguise, lusty changelings, and dealing with my past mistakes. Why is all this happening now? Things were just starting to settle down. I was just starting to enjoy my life!

Who am I kidding, I'm loving this! Back on earth it was always the same shit every single day. Wake up, go to work, eat, shit, sleep, and repeat. I was bored as fuck constantly and never had anything fun to do. Not that I had the time for anything fun. I may have been sexually active but I wouldn't exactly call that fun anymore. Too much too often with little emotional connection tends to take away from the experience.

This world, this life I'm living? I love it. I still want to have a way back, I still have a few things to take care of back on earth. I was so desperate for a change in scenery that I didn't really think about everything I was leaving behind. Oh well, it wasn't anything too important anyway. I've managed to find a better life here than I ever had on earth. I can really only think of one thing, or rather one mare that could make my life even better. The only problem is myself. I know I'll end up ruining both our lives just like I did with her.

-=-=- -=-=-

The world around stopped with a snap of Discords talons. He floated lazily down towards the fake unicorn, curiosity and annoyance leading his actions. Once within arms reach he flicked the stallions horn releasing Graphite from the time spell. The stallion stumbled back shaking his head at the sudden change.

"Discord, can you give a little more warning next time? Your aura is blindingly bright." The stallion then quickly glanced around. "One of these days the princesses are going to notice your magical escapades."

"Perhaps in another life they might have, but not in this timeline, but that's beside the point though. You continue to vex me human." Landing on the ground Discord started to circle around Graphite. "I once told you of my friendship with the princesses correct? Don't answer that, I know I did. Another thing I mentioned is that it would be very bad for your health if you hurt them in any way."

"I neve-"

"I'm not finished." With a snap, Graphite's mouth vanished. "I haven't the slightest clue why, but Luna seems to be rather taken with you. If you keep up this emotional 'boo hoo I don't want to hurt her' stuff you'll only hurt her even more in the end." He stopped, all traces of humor gone, to look Graphite in the eyes. "So, you're not going anywhere until I find what I'm looking for."

The world fell away as Graphite Quill fell unconcious.

-=-=-=-

"You know I love you right?"

"You'd better! Otherwise I've been fucking you just for the hell of it, not that I'd complain."

The two humans lay in bed covered in sweat, neither ready to leave each other's side.

"We should probably get up soon, don't wanna be late for work."

"Fuck work man. That cunt calls in every week! I shouldn't have to cover her shifts, they should just fire her ass and hire someone responsible."

"I told you getting Chelsea hired was a bad idea. You should never work with family."

"Alright Mr. Know it all, you were right this time. *sigh* I guess I should start getting dressed." The woman started to get up but was pulled back down atop the man. "AJ stop! I don't want to be lat- oh God please don't stop!"

Boring. Discord thought as he watched the two beings. Wrong memory, correct subject. Let's skip ahead little. The world shifted again changing to another scene in Graphite Quill's life before Equestria. He was sitting on a couch talking on the phone.

"I don't know man, the bar isn't really my scene anymore. I only used to go to find potential dates, but I've got Raya now." Said the human.

"Man come on! It'll be fun, loosen up and live a little dude. She can come too, I've always wanted to see her get drunk anyway!" Another voice said.

"She won't be able to make it, she's working late that day."

Closer but not far enough. Again the world shifted ahead. Discord could feel himself getting closer to the memory that's causing Graphite's turmoil. There! Finally! Human minds are surprisingly chaotic. Discord's magic had found the sought after memories and brought them forth. The scene unfolded to show a broken man crying tears of anger and shame.

"Dude I'm sorry. Had I realized how drunk you were I'd have gotten you out of there sooner." Another human sat next to AJ, a consoling hand on his shoulder. "What are you going to do now?" The man said hesitantly.

"What the fuck do you think? I-I can't lie, not to her. I'm just so fucking pissed at myself! What the fuck was I thinking! She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.."

"Don't blame yourself man, I'm the one that talked you into coming with us. If I hadn't kept ordering drinks none of thi-"

"I wasn't fucking drunk!" AJ said angrily, cutting off his friend.

-=-=- -=-=-

YOU FUCKING PRICK! How many times do I have to tell you? STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD! Drawing all the magic he could from the area, Graphite felt his source burning with an unfamiliar magic. He continued drawing, even surpassing his normal limit. I'm too pissed to care what happens to me. This prick needs to die God of chaos or not. Fuck this storyline, I'm done with this bastard!

Discord's spell shattered as Graphite opened his eyes and stood. Discord looked on in astonishment as the stallion effortlessly absorbed his chaotic magic and rose into the air. The way Graphite's eyes glowed oddly reminded him of the elements of harmony. He only had a moment to ponder the similarities before the blast of power hit him.

-=-=- Graphite -=-=-

I released every bit of power I had into that attack, and he just stood there and took it.. I don't know why I expected anything different. He is a God after all. The only reason I'm still standing is the adrenaline pumping through my veins and the righteous fury of anger. He took it too far this time.

"Huh." Discord said simply. He then snapped his talons and the streets of Canterlot returned to normal. Ponies continuing on with their lives unaware of the conflict that just took place. Lucky bastards.

Just like that I was left alone to my anger. Deciding to worry about Discord later, I started to draw enough magic for one final feat of magic for the day. Teleportation. Exhausted both physically and mentally I barely noticed the spell take effect, the last thing I saw was my bed before I passed out.

-=-=- -=-=-

Chaos reigns in the dimension Discord calls home. It is a physical embodiment of his mind from the past, present, and future. For the first time in a thousand years the realm was silent, no orchestral, heavy metal, or even Benny Hill music being played on shuffle. Discord sat contemplating his most recent project while staring at the single drop of his own blood that had fallen from his nose after the humans minor chaos infused attack. He spoke only three words. "That's mildly disconcerting." Before shrugging and returning to his stony 'prison' in Canterlot.