• Published 15th Nov 2018
  • 12,269 Views, 163 Comments

A Smoldering Start, An Endless Ember - Little_Draco



Spike wants to know more about dragons, but with his limited time between his friends and Equestria, whom is supposed to ask important questions to?

Comments ( 30 )

If this is the ending, I think you forgot the "complete" tag.

Always nice to see a fic get completed. Thanks for all the hard work for this.

Wait, if the story is over, why does the status of this story say "incomplete"?

This has been a great read. I cant wait to read what comes next.

You gonna work on updating the anthro version on AO3 now?

what a fun journey this was! cant wait for your next piece

10506586
Neat though this was a long build up

I can just imagine spike flipping garble off as he teleports away 😂

10507313
I would 1000% post that picture if someone drew it or something. Hell I would post a small follow up to it if someone did.

This was a awesome and funny wrapup chapter I hope the new story has that s three together in it.

Tell me more about this new series.

10509134
Its going to be an off shoot. Details will be given soon.

Where do you go to see the anthro version?

That last line of, "I fucked your sister." That was the "buck you!" We needed.

“I fucked your sister!” Spike engulfed himself in flames and disappeared in a flash of fire.

Savage, 20/10, best drake

10628092
Best thing I could ever write for at the time.

Did you ever watched the anime The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter?

10915514
Sorry don't really like or do anime.:twilightblush:

Update: Anthro versions of this story is available.

I can't imagine how that would be different, given how dragons in MLP are generally bipedal and have digits.

11029417
I didn't change their ages

11029516
I think you misunderstand. I'm saying anthro Spike is basically identical to MLP Spike, so I don't know what the difference in the story would be. You could have made them any age you like in this story (not that I'm recommending that).

11029700
Anthro and below age 18 is a no no here

11029756
Yes, I know. I don't think you understand what I'm asking. Let me try to be super-duper clear.

You say you have an "anthro version" of this story that is different from this one. I am asking you how your other story is different when dragons in MLP are already anthropomorphic in the usual ways. What in that story is any different from this story? In what ways are the two stories not the same?

11030756
Breasts, clothing, age,.... thats literally it. I only created it mostly for that. The site rules were the only reason i created. And yes in the show, they are mostly anthro but there are those that border quadrupeds and anthro. So... i created it just to speak soley on anthro

Plot twist, Starlights best friend finds out about spikes hidden secret teleportation spell and is able to work that into her magic show! now she has him do the "Great and Powerful Flamin Trixie!"

Login or register to comment