• Published 14th Nov 2018
  • 3,325 Views, 23 Comments

A Prank Gone Too Far - Super Spike



Apple Bloom decides to come up with the biggest revenge she could ever think of on Diamond Tiara.

  • ...
19
 23
 3,325

Relations

Apple Bloom opened her eyes an hour later. She felt drowsy and wanted to fall back asleep, but a foul smell overcame her.

"Oh no," she said, looking at Diamond Tiara, who had a dirty diaper, but was still asleep. Deciding to get the diaper change over with, she shook Diamond to wake her up. "Hey Diamond, wake up! You need a diaper change!"

Diamond looked at her with a drowsy face.

"What do you want?" she asked, but then smelled the foul smell. "Oh no, it happened while I was asleep!"

"Don't worry," Apple Bloom said as she helped Diamond up. "I'll change you."

After doing so, the two fillies walked downstairs and into the living room.

"Anythin' ya wanna do?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I was hoping to visit Silver Spoon in the hospital," Diamond responded. "She had her stomach pumped because she accidentally ate my waste."

"Oh, right," Apple Bloom said. "But what about wearing a diaper? Won't ponies stare at ya if ya go there under that state?"

"Oh yeah," Diamond responded in an annoyed tone.

"Plus, didn't your parents tell me that you have to stay home until you're better?" Apple Bloom asked. "Ah'm sure that they care about your health."

"Yeah," Diamond answered. "But my mother doesn't care if I get humiliated. She only wants me to do things the way she wants me to do them."

"Ah'm sure that deep down she does care about you," Apple Bloom said.

"You have no idea," Diamond said angrily. "You don't even have a mother!"

"She died when Ah was little!" Apple Bloom responded angrily. "She loved me dearly!"

"At least I have a mother!" Diamond retorted. "Your mother died before you could truly remember her!"

What Diamond just said made Apple Bloom's eye twitch.

"Oh..." she began. Then, out of nowhere, she tackled Diamond to the floor and placed her on her lap. "Yer gonna git it! Ah don't know how yer mother punishes you for badmouthing others, but mah family definitely doesn't tolerate it! If Ah get spanked for saying mean things, Ah don't see why you shouldn't be!"

"No!" Diamond pleaded. "You can't do that to me! My parents will find out and you'll get in big trouble for hurting me!"

"Oh, but Ah'll tell them that you said that cruel remark about mah mother!" Apple Bloom retorted.

"I'm not your child!" Diamond shouted. "Or even your sister! Do you know how much legal trouble you'll get into for assaulting me?!"

"Legal trouble for assaulting you?" Apple Bloom responded in an annoyed tone. "Ah've already done that to ya when I pour half of a bottle of laxatives in your water canteen! That's way worse than spanking you!"

"No!" Diamond screamed, realizing that there was no way out of the situation that she was in.

However, despite of the situation Diamond was in, she never felt Apple Bloom whack her, or even pull her diaper down to do so. Instead, she placed her down on the floor.

"Fortunately, Ah wasn't ever plannin' to spank ya," Apple Bloom said.

"Then why did you do all of that?" Diamond asked worriedly.

"To scare ya," Apple Bloom responded with a glare. "Ah wanted ta teach ya a lesson about sayin' the wrong things to the wrong ponies. Consider yerself lucky. Next time, Ah won't be so easy on ya!"

Diamond looked at Apple Bloom in fear. Apple Bloom's facial expression scared her.

"Fine, I'm sorry," Diamond said after taking a deep breath.

"Apology accepted," Apple Bloom responded. "Ah hope you learned yer lesson."

"I did," Diamond said in defeat as she let out a wet fart, causing her to blush. "Oops."

Apple Bloom sighed.

"Let's just get this over with," she said as she walked Diamond to the changing room.

After Apple Bloom changed Diamond, she walked back to the living room with her.

"How exactly does your mother punish you?" Apple Bloom asked Diamond.

"You have no idea," Diamond responded. "She constantly berates me for anything minor mistake that I make. Even if I'm a second late for something, she grounds me. One time, I tried to explain why I was late and I got spanked afterwards!"

"What?!" Apple Bloom responded in shock.

"Yeah," Diamond said. "Daddy won't do anything about it because she always manages to hide her true colors towards him."

Apple Bloom was shocked.

"Ah don't know what to say," Apple Bloom responded. "Other than the fact that now Ah feel even more awful about poisonin' ya. Ah wish Ah had known. Ah could'a helped ya."

Upon hearing those words, Diamond went up to Apple Bloom and hugged her. Tears fell out of her face. Apple Bloom returned the hug.

"You had no idea how long I had to hold that in," Diamond cried. "Mother always told me that crying shows how weak I am!"

"Yer not weak," Apple Bloom said. "Tell ya what, how about we do what you want to do for the rest of the day."

"You really mean it?" Diamond whimpered.

"Ah mean it," Apple Bloom confirmed.

"Uh, okay," Diamond sobbed. "How about we swing on my swing set?"

"Sure," Apple Bloom said happily as she and Diamond walked to the backyard.

Comments ( 2 )

10697594
Don't give up on your story my friend as I think you have something good going with Applebloom and Diamond Tiara. I like reading different versions of Diamond Tiara deciding to be a good pony.

I'd like to see where this'll go, but doing another chapter takes a lot of work

Login or register to comment