• Published 14th Nov 2018
  • 3,306 Views, 23 Comments

A Prank Gone Too Far - Super Spike



Apple Bloom decides to come up with the biggest revenge she could ever think of on Diamond Tiara.

  • ...
19
 23
 3,306

I Guess I Went a Bit Overboard, Didn't I?

Apple Bloom looked at Scootaloo, who was still feeling depressed after what Diamond Tiara said to her about being unable to fly. Next week was the contest and Scootaloo was determined to learn how to fly.

Apple Bloom was determined to make Diamond suffer the consequences.

* * * *

As the lunch bell rang, Apple Bloom walked outside and saw Diamond taking a seat on a lunch table with Silver Spoon accompanying her.

You’re about to pay, Apple Bloom thought.

Once the two bullies left the table and started poking fun on Scootaloo’s wings, Apple Bloom walked to the table and pulled a bottle of laxatives out of her saddlebag. She picked up Diamond’s canteen bottle of water and poured half of the bottle in it. As she closed the canteen, she giggled. Then she shook the canteen a few times and then walked away from the table and watched Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon go back to their lunches and resume eating.

Oh, this is going to be so fun, Apple Bloom thought, as she watched Diamond drink out of her canteen.

* * * *

Once the bell rang, everypony went back to class. As Apple Bloom walked back to class, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo walked towards her.

“Hey Apple Bloom,” Sweetie Belle said. “Where’ve you been?”

“Just eating my lunch,” Apple Bloom said.

“Well, are you ready to take that science test?” Scootaloo asked.

“Ah sure am,” Apple Bloom said.

The three fillies walked back inside. As class resumed, Apple Bloom took a brief look at Diamond, who was taking her pencil out to start the test as soon as it was passed out to her.

“Okay class,” Miss Cheerilee said. “It’s time for the science test. I hope you all studied because it will do a big impact on your grade.”

As Cheerilee was talking, Diamond grabbed her stomach and groaned in pain.

“Uh, Miss Cheerilee,” she said. “I’m not feeling so good.”

“Nice try, Diamond Tiara,” Miss Cheerilee said. “But that won’t fool me. Snips tried that once and he was really just trying to skip the test so he could enjoy the day all to himself.”

“No, really!” Diamond shouted. “My stomach hurts and I really need to—”

All of a sudden, Diamond let out a long fart and some wet excrement, which splattered all over her desk chair and on the floor. Several students screamed, including Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, while Apple Bloom managed to hide her laughter.

“Uh…” Diamond Tiara began as her cheeks turned red. “I didn’t…I need to—”

Diamond stopped what she was saying when her stomach let out more diarrhea, causing her to be thrown to the ceiling as poop splattered all over her desk. Part of the ceiling broke off as a result.

“Diamond Tiara!” Cheerilee shouted in concern.

“Can somepony help me?” Diamond gasped. “I need to—”

She let out some more diarrhea. Unbeknownst to her, Silver Spoon was standing next to her ready to take her to the nurse, only for Diamond Tiara to spin around and spray poop all over her.

“Gah!” she shouted. “It’s in my mouth!”

“Help, please!” Diamond pleaded.

Lots of diarrhea splattered all over the place, this time splattered all over Cheerilee and most of the students. As this happened, Diamond was thrown to the ceiling again and then spun around all over the place. By the time the ordeal was over, everywhere and everypony, except for Apple Bloom and Pipsqueak, both of which were hiding under Miss Cheerilee’s desk, was covered in poop.

Diamond was crying heavily, while covered in her own waste. Even though the diarrhea finally stopped, she was broken down from what had just happened to her. Scootaloo wiped her face off with a cloth and walked up to Diamond Tiara, who was shivering.

“There, there,” she told her. “Miss Cheerilee, can I take her to the nurse’s office?”

“That’s fine, Scootaloo,” Miss Cheerilee said.

Scootaloo led Diamond to the nurse’s office, while leaving a trail of wet poop on the floor. Diamond looked at Scootaloo.

“Why are you helping me?” she asked her.

“Because what just happened was wrong,” Scootaloo told her.

“You’re helping me, even though I made fun of you over your inability to fly?”

“I was upset at you. But suffering explosive diarrhea is undeserving, no matter what. All that matters is that you need help.”

Diamond hugged Scootaloo.

“Thank you, Scootaloo,” she told her.

“No problem,” Scootaloo said. “Nopony deserves to be humiliated like that.”

As soon as they made it to the nurse’s office, Diamond felt her stomach churn and she let out more wet poop, which sprayed all over the wall.

“Bleh,” Scooaloo responded to what had just happened.

“Sorry,” Diamond said.

“It’s okay. I know you can’t help it.”

“I’m sorry for all the times I have made fun of you. Regardless of whether or not you ever learn how to fly, you’ll find your path.”

“Thanks, Diamond Tiara. Want to be friends?”

“Sure.”

* * * *

Meanwhile, Apple Bloom was in the principal’s office with Miss Cheerilee accompanying her.

“I found this in your desk,” Miss Cheerilee said, as she pulled the laxative bottle out. “What were you thinking?!”

“Ah…” Apple Bloom stuttered. “Ah did it because…Diamond Tiara made fun of Scootaloo for being unable to fly and Ah wanted to teach her a lesson.”

“By poisoning and humiliating her in class?” Cheerilee responded. “That’s totally not right! You could’ve seriously hurt her. Silver Spoon had to go to the hospital to have her stomach pumped because of the feces that went in her mouth. You should’ve told me and I could’ve sort things out.”

“Ah’m sorry,” Apple Bloom said.

“Unfortunately, that’s not going to cut it,” the principal said. “I’m going to have to suspend you for a week.”

“Ah understand,” Apple Bloom said.

She walked out of the principal’s office with her head down. She knew that she would be in even more trouble when she gets home. But nevertheless, she decided that it would be best to not hide from what lies ahead of her.

Author's Note:

Sorry that I decided to change the ending of this chapter. I decided to actually make the story a full chapter story instead of a one-shot one. There will be more chapters in the near future coming out soon.