• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 1,554 Views, 16 Comments

My Love Eternal - Hopelessromantic



And as he kissed each knuckle and each finger tip, he slowly whispered why he loved me, why he cared for me. And as he slowly kissed his way up my body, all I can hear is the words “I love you” coming from his mouth.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,554

Meeting 2

”Mommy?...”

“Yes, honey?”

“Is chaos bad?..”

“Chaos is... well... chaos is not defined as good or bad...Why do you ask, my child?”

“I dunno, someone told me that it was..”

“Well, think about it this way, if there wasn’t chaos in this world then... uhhh there wouldn’t be any fun, right, dissy?”

“Right!”

——————————()————————
Fluttershy

I hate this dress....i absolutely hate this dress.. Its just to heavy, and everytime I take a step the sounds of swishing and expensive fabric going across marble flooring, was slowly becoming very annoying to say the least. What wasn’t helping the fact that there is a maze of halls and tons of stairs to climb, just to get to the official meeting room.

I glare down at the steps. I feel awkward and uncomfortable, each sound of my heels clicking, only brings more anxiety. I huff and furrowed my brows. At least I’m not here alone... My eyes drift to the left of me, where Rainbow is too huffing and puffing from the amount of stairs. Her rainbow hair slowing bouncing with each step. She slowly turns her head to met my eyes, when our eyes meet, I realize I was staring for far to long. I give her a small smile. Her eyes shift from Sombras back to my eye again, she clenches her jaw and turns away from me.

My small smile drops, I turn my eyes back down, now finding the gold trim on my dress more interesting then before. The sounds of my heels filling the silence.

“Finally, I do believe Discord makes these stairs longer and longer every time I visit.”

I look up to see the beautiful golden doors of the meeting room, and Queen Chrysalis standing before them with her hands on her hips.

“When was the last time we came here? Wasn’t 4 years ago?” Sombra asked with a glare in her direction. As he came to stop near the giant doors, and finally as I came to a stop at the top of the stairs my dress ceased the the annoying swishing sounds.

“Well, last time I came for a visit, was about 2 months ago~” Chrysalis smirked showing her fangs. “Sorry if you weren’t invited, I guess it was only for Equestrias rulers.. oh wait.” She narrowed her green eyes and snickered.

“Do you ever shut up?” Sombra asked with a snarl. Chrysalis all but smiled at him. I would have smiled too, it’s not every day that you see Sombra lost of words or even just knocked down a few pegs. It was sort of nice to see that even he wasn’t spared from torment. But when her green eyes drifted to me, I wouldn’t even dare to blink in her presence. She was frightening. She was beautiful. She was majestic. My head starting to feel fuzzy. But I couldn’t stop looking into her eyes, they were mesmerizing.

“Stop it!” I hear Sombra snark at a distance. And finally her eyes left mine. I blinked slowly, and my hearing slowly came back.

“What? I was just looking, it’s not everyday that you bring company, besides guards. I just wanted to take a little look.” Chrysalis pouted looking at Sombra, then turning back to me. “She has such pretty thoughts.” She smiled at me. All blood drained from my face. Sombra growled, and my eyes widened as Chrysalis growled back. “Oh go growl at someone who cares what you think!” She said with a glare.

“How dare you speak to me that wa-“

“Please no fights this early or we’ll never get through this.” Said a purple curled hair woman, coming from the hallway next to the golden doors. She had pale skin with a velvet ruffed dress. Both royals heads snapped to her, Sombra growled, but Chrysalis smiled.

“Ah, Rarity, is that a new dress?” Chrysalis asked while waving her hand up and down in the direction of the woman named Rarity. “At least she knows how to dress for the occasion!” She said with a smile. Sombra sighed.

“Where is he?” He Said with a scowl.

“He is not ready, and will be a little late, but I can handle some questions for now.” Rarity answered and walked to the golden doors and opened one. “Come along, he will be here shortly.” She requested and beckoned them inside. The royals and their guests made their way towards the open door, when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

“Not you. Stay out here.” Sombra said in my ear, he continued his way and I watched the huge golden door closed. I sighed and looked around me, the golden swirls embracing the walls were quite pretty, I turned towards the hallway on the left of the doors and made my way through the sunlit hall. Slowly stopping when coming to a portrait of two women. The smaller of the two had long midnight blue hair with what seem to be stars with in it, and the bigger of the two had pale skin and long pastel rainbow hair. Both wearing crowns on their heads. And smiling with prefect teeth.

Beautiful, aren’t they?

“Indeed.” I answer back. My eyes widen, and my head snaps to the voice behind me.

Even after all this time, I could never bear the thought of taking it down

As I fully turned around my eyes met a chest, as I slowly looked up to the face that belong to the chest, I was met with two different shapes red ruby eyes staring down at me. I gulped as I took a few steps back. He was tall. His legs seemed to go on forever, it was a miracle that this man could find a suit to fit him, and not just any suit a fancy brown suit. He had jet black hair, with a salt and pepper trimmed beard to go with. His hands were in his pockets and He slouched a little bit, his back making a small letter u. “Everything alright miss?” He asked which showed off one small fang in the side of his mouth.

“Umm yes, yes everything is alright... umm who are they?” I asked him.

“They’re just some old friends of mine.” He said looking back at the portrait of the women, then slowly looking back at me. “I’m sorry, but I don’t recognize you, are you new around here?” He asked tiling his head to the side a bit.

“Oh um no, well yes I am new here, but no you wouldn’t recognize me, I’m from the Crystal Empire.” I replied.

“Ah, that would explain all the red.” He said blinking slowly. “Sombra always had a think for red.” He smiled and chuckled.

“You got that right.” I softly say with a small laugh. I feel weird around him I realize. I feel safe, which is frightening since I just met him and don’t even know his name, I mentally slap myself.

“Well I got to get going, sadly. I was nice talking to you, miss?” He took one of his hands out of his pockets and held it out to me. I take in the golden rings on his fingers. Then take his hand.

“Fluttershy” I smile as I shake his hand.

“Discord” he replies. And I don’t have time to think before he makes his way to the golden doors, looks back at me then enters the meeting chamber. My eyes widen. My jaw drops.

“That’s King Discord!” I scream in the hallway.

Author's Note:

So sorry for such a late update... well super late... I happen no clue which way I wanted to go with this story, and I tried writing the chapter three times but couldn’t get right, but I finally got it to where I’m pretty happy!
Hope you enjoy, more updates soon!

Comments ( 1 )

Por que você não continuou com a história??! O enredo é tão bom... 😢

Login or register to comment