• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 1,544 Views, 16 Comments

My Love Eternal - Hopelessromantic



And as he kissed each knuckle and each finger tip, he slowly whispered why he loved me, why he cared for me. And as he slowly kissed his way up my body, all I can hear is the words “I love you” coming from his mouth.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,544

Meeting

”We walk on the same blade Celestia, Chaos and Harmony.” I announced across the battle field, neither army moving. I slowly strutted forward, every eye upon me. My golden armor glittered in the morning sun, My red cape flapping in the breeze. A Beautiful day for war.

My lips curled into a cruel smile, as Celestia gave an order to her sister, Luna, and to a general, armed from head to toe with steel. The Celestial army marched forward.

I unhooked my cape, letting it fall away. I took my helmet from a nearby soldier. Like my armor it was golden, but unlike the rest of my army’s helmets, my helmet had two long curling horns atop it. I sat it upon my head.

“Let Chaos bring Harmony to its knees.” I say as my army and I run straight in to a bloody battle.

———————— ————————
~Fluttershy~

The carriage was stuffy and hot, even if the cold of the north was blazing just outside my door. I felt cramped, but there was only one other person inside the carriage with me, King Sombra. He got word that King Discord and Queen Chrysalis both agreed to come to the meeting, but it was to be held at King Discord’s castle. King Sombra quickly replied, and said I was to accompany him.

Cramped wasn’t the correct word for how I felt. Uncomfortable, and claustrophobic. It must have been for the dress Sombra made me wear It was beautiful, yes it truly was, but it just ”Didn’t fit your figure” said the maids that dressed me, and it was to big and too fancy for me.

It was blood red, with golden trim, slightly revealing my bust. My sleeves hung down my skinny arms. The dress was huge covering my whole seat with long red and golden glimmering ruffles. It flowed easily over the edge of my seat. The corset of the dress made my hips wider, making the dress look as if it flowed from my hips. The maids that dressed me also took great time and pleasure in doing my hair and makeup.

My pink hair was tied in a tight lazy bun filled with pink curls on top of my head, with two small curls coming down and falling right in front of my pearled ears. My eyes was dashed with black. Golden flecks were glued to the top and bottom of my eye lids. My cheeks bore pink blush to bring out my cheekbones. My lips... red as blood. I looked majestic and royal, I looked as if I was King Sombras female twin. I hated it. Everything felt heavy.

“Stop slouching.” I straighten at the command.

Sombras face showed no emotion from where he sat in front of me. He wore his usual attire. Sliver armor curled around and over his wrists, shins, chest, and atop his head. His blood red cape flowed from is back and touched the carriage floor. And to put it all together, he bore a long iron blade strapped to his side. Brutal but it was only for show. No one would dare harm him, and if I was to be by his side then no one would harm me. I slightly relaxed my shoulders at the thought. But immediately straighten back up when King Sombra silently snarled.

“Listen, you know look the part of royalty but now you must look and act as if the title belongs to you.” He snarled leaning forward, towards me. This carriage was all to small for him not to notice the fear seeping off me, but it also was too small for me not to notice the cruel curve of his lips.

“You must have you back straightened at all times, your head held high, speak only when spoken too, and when sitting...legs cross and hands placed in your lap..” I quickly cross my legs and placed my hands in my lap. “Never talk back, and never and I mean never, never make eye contact with somone a status above you.” He snarls softly. “Do I make my self clear, Lady Fluttershy?”

I lower my lashes “Yes, My king.” I breathed.

“Good, because we are here.”

—————————-()————————-

My red dress ruffled and swished as I stepped out of the carriage, my front curls bobbing in the breeze. And as I took in the terrain, my knees buckled, when I laid my eyes on the castle. It’s outside was a pearly white with golden swirls decorating it. It’s peaks seem they were pure gold, simmering in the sun. As I marvel, I felt Rainbow Dash come up beside me.

”Pretty isn’t.” she breathed, looking down at me, she was always a foot taller then me. I opened my mouth to say something, but the corner of my eye caught on something....someone...
The woman slowly sashayed her way to us, keeping her eyes on Sombra.

“This better be good, Sombra, or so help me.” The woman said with a slight buzz in her voice, stopping in front of Sombra. She wore a black dress that changed to different colors of green in the sun, the dress hugged her hips and cuffed at the wrists. Long spikes stuck out of her shoulders, and her loose green hair bounced in the wind. She wore a crown of pure obsidian, with what looked like small emeralds at the top. And her eyes, were a light green with a circle of darker green in the middle. They flashed at me. I instantly knew who she was. Queen Chrysalis of the third and last kingdom. My eyes widen in fear.

“And who is this?” She asked puting her jeweled hands on her hips. Her green painted lips in a sweet smile that didn’t reach her eyes.

“This is Lady Fluttershy of the Crystal Empire.” Sombra stated.

Queen Chrysalis’s eyes widened at that, her eyes roaming over me. “Lady? I thought the Crystal empire didn’t have ladies, only counts.” Sombra hummed, dismissing her statement. Chrysalis hissed at the dismissal.

“Does it matter?” Sombra asked her.

Chrysalis eyes narrowed. “Well no it doesn’t, I just....oh whatever.” She flipped her hair of her shoulder and stalked to the steps of the castle. “Come along Applejack.” She called from her shoulder. I didn’t notice anyone that came with the Queen, but I’m guessing this Applejack didn’t want to be noticed for she was wearing a black tuxe and black trousers, her golden hair tied in a long braid down her back. Her emerald eyes shift from the queen to me, then something beside me. She smiles, and I know it’s anything but friendly. She turns a walks toward her Queen.

My gaze slowly moves to Sombra to see what to do. He does nothing but stare at Chrysalis’s back.

“Be careful around her..”

I almost jump out of my dress when Rainbow Dash whispers to me. “Chrysalis? Y-yes I know I w-will.” I gulped

“No...not her... be careful around Applejack.”

“Why?”

“Because she is best assassin there is in the third kingdom, she is Queen Chrysalis’s personal assassin, and she kills anyone that is a threat to her Queen.” She said looking to where the Queen and Applejack were walking up the stairs. “Just stay away from her.”

“Chrysalis brought her to make a statement, nothing more.” Sombra said coming toward us. “But it doesn’t matter right now, now come both of you.” He snarled.