• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 1,703 Views, 81 Comments

Sunset's Story - GeneralOs



Sunset, Princess Celestia's Faithful student, is sent on a mission to research another world and to discover the magic of friendship.

  • ...
4
 81
 1,703

Family Interference

Trixie was visibly startled by the book vibrating as she picked it up. At first, she thought that it was an anti-theft device so that nobody would steal it once it started to vibrate and so she put it back down. It, however, continued to reverberate. She found this to be very strange and opened the book not really reading the passages, but recognising some of the names in them like Celestia and Sunset along with her friends. When she reached the latest section, the book stopped vibrating like it was a phone recognising the most recent message had been read. Trixie, realising that this was indeed the newest message, read it thoroughly.

Dear Sunset Shimmer.
It seems you had quite a busy last few weeks! I hope this message finds you in good health. Sorry, it took me so long to respond as my student Twilight has just had her first run-in with the phoenix you hatched at your entrance exam, Philomena. After dousing a couple of fires that were caused by the battle between the two of them, I got Spike to explain what happened. It turns out Twilight thought Philomena was invading the castle and she thought she was the only one to stop her since the guards were ignoring her.

Anyway enough about my problems, I can tell you what I know about the Crystal Elements and their history. Long ago the human world and Equestria were connected not just through a portal, but you could simply walk across a border from one place to the other. Suddenly and inexplicably, Tirek stole the human's magical energy nothing like him had ever existed before or again. The pressure that the magical field of Equestria put on the human one forced the human world to split apart from Equestria. The lack of a magical field that the human world had also made it start to travel slower through time in the universe until it would eventually freeze in time (This is why the time dilation between the 2 realms exist). This was when Starswirl teamed up with Scorpan to defeat Tirek, and he won sending Tirek to Tarturus. However, the magical energy Tirek released when he was beaten, was so immense it would have destroyed the human realm if Starswirl had not intervened.

I know the riddle you mentioned in your previous message. Starswirl to stop the human realm from being destroyed, stored the magical energy in some Crystals now know as the Crystal Elements as they have power comparable to the Elements of Harmony. Starswirl created 10 Elements, 7 of them act as batteries and were made from the positive magical energy. They could either be controlled by a particular type of magic I sent you to discover or if the other 3 Elements were in tune with each other and had the same goal. The other 3 were created as a combination of Tireks essence and negative magical energy because of this they had the power to control magical energy. Those 3 were "programmed" by Starswirl to release more of the human's magical energy until it was all back. Starswirl then left through the portal to his homeland, Equestria and discovered many new spells. He left them in an isolated location as the emotional energy of the surrounding area would affect the release of magical power.

Unfortunately, due to losing the magical field, the humans became more and more greedy as they could no longer use magic to create or change materials (they used to be experts in the field of alchemy and emotional magic like zebras and crystal ponies). This meant that before the majority of the magical field could return 3 humans discovered what Starswirl was doing and stole the 3 controlling Crystal Elements. They fused with the Crystals and were sent to Equestria as Sirens. Those 3 crystals now known as the Sirens Hearts were used by them to feed on the negative magical energy whereas Tirek could only feed on both positive and negative emotional magic. The riddle was written before this happened and so it is not up to date with this information.

Anyway, Starswirls greatest failure is being unable to separate the Sirens from their Hearts when he banished them back to the human world. This meant that the previous system of letting the magic slowly return to the world didn't work and at this point, Starswirl was getting old, so he just left the world as it was and no Equestrian returned until you did Sunset. I must stress this point Sunset so read carefully, the system Starswirl set up was done, so the more negative emotional energy was present, the higher the amount of magical power the Crystal Elements released. Fortunately, the Sirens couldn't use the energy and realised that if it were released, it would become more difficult to feed on humans negative energy as they would be filled with positive energy.

That is all I know about the Crystal Elements, but, I can offer you some advice to help with Scootaloo. You're just looking at this from your perspective and not from hers. What if instead of seeing you as someone who wants to help her, she sees you as someone who is taking away her support? She might have a substantial emotional connection to Principal Celestia and sees you taking her away from her. Talk to her about this and show her you aren't taking this person away.
Sincerely Princess Celestia

Trixie was confused about finding this information, as she had no idea who Princess Celestia was. She was clearly named after the Principal of the school, but, seemed to be a separate entity from her. How did this "Princess" know about the Crystal Elements and what was this Equestria? Finally and most confusingly what did Scootaloo have to do with this all?

Trixie was still thinking about this all when her mother arrived looking very excited. Trixie decided that the questions could wait until Monday, she was prepared to have a great weekend with her parents. This would be the first weekend she could spend with them since they started their obsession with the Crystal Elements. The book was still in the back of Trixie's mind, but she didn't want to distract her parents from their weekend of fun.


Meanwhile, Scootaloo and Sunset were with Celestia driving to their home. "Can I hang out with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom over the weekend?" Scootaloo asked.

"Of course you can, I'm very proud of you both for participating and winning a prize in the talent show, especially you Sunset coming second is no easy feat." Scootaloo scowled at this, hearing praise she believed Sunset didn't deserve. Celestia was oblivious to Scootaloo's expression with her attention on the road, but Sunset noticed it and frowned, wondering what she did to earn the younger girls ire.

Their friendly conversation came to an abrupt halt when Sunset noticed she was missing her Journal. "Can we go back to the school? I'm missing my journal."

"I'm sorry Sunset, but the Library will close before we can get there. The Librarian will find it and keep it safe until tomorrow."

"Good I don't want to waste my time because of a mistake you made," Scootaloo sneered quietly.

"Fine," Sunset sighed. "I just hope I don't have to explain why my book is vibrating," She muttered under her breath.

Celestia noticed the awkward silence so asked Scootaloo, "What do you want to do with your friends this weekend?"

"Oh," Scootaloo said happier. "I want to see a Marevel movie with them. I hope that Captain Canterlot Windego Soldier is going to be as good as Iron Mare was. I don't know if Marevel being bought by Disneigh is going to affect the quality of the movie."


Trixie was waking up after a long rest; she didn't realise how much the magic show had taken out of her. She noticed a significant lack of parents and when she walked downstairs to her kitchen to make herself some breakfast when she saw a note on the countertop. It read:

Trixie, We've gone out to do some grocery shopping. We'll be back for lunch.
-Show Case, Jack Pot

Trixie sighed reading this as her parents were always doing something, if it wasn't on clues for their magnum opus of an expedition it was shopping, or they were out finding new legends to investigate. Since moving to Canterlot a month ago, they had almost no time for Trixie. She had finally been able to convince them to take the weekend off, and they decide to go shopping for food.

She had always tried to get their attention through magic shows, but they never seemed interested in them, investigating "real magic" as they called it. Not the fake sleight of hand stuff. They didn't realise how much work she put into her tricks and they just blew her off. This frustrated Trixie as all she wanted was to be recognised by her parents. Although she didn't want to give them Sunset's journal as it would distract them, maybe just maybe it would make them finally recognise Trixie and her hard work. This idea slowly made itself more prevalent in Trixie's head, and before she knew it, she decided enough was enough.

Trixie chose to spend her time alone practising magic; she felt uncomfortable reading more of the journal as she would be intruding on Sunset's private thoughts. After a while, her parents returned with the groceries. Soon she was distracted remembering her earlier life when she was happy.

She was learning her first magic trick. Her father, Jack Pot, was a famous magician and he was teaching her how to do basic card tricks, they both smiled as she pulled it off for the first time on her mother. That was before he became obsessed with her mothers family legend and legacy. Her mother, Show Case, for her part didn't care much about the myth, but she wanted to make Jack happy and so supported his obsession.

She remembered that fateful day so long ago when her mother told Trixie of the family legend as a bedtime story. It began as quite a typical night for the family; her mother was thinking of a story to tell Trixie when she remembered her families legend. She realised that Trixie was now old enough to know and so she decided to continue her families tradition and tell her of Starswirl and his magical prowess. As Show told her child a tale of monsters, magic and her ancestor, Jack Pot came into the room and listened.

"Where did you get that story? It's more interesting than anything I've ever heard."

"Oh, it's a family legend. Supposedly it's true, but I was never too interested in it."

"My shows could become 100 times better if I used real magic, maybe we could unravel the legend and discover if humans can actually use magic?"

"Jack, if you want to research the legend be my guest, I'll support you any way I can."

Suddenly Trixie was pulled out of her memory by the door slamming downstairs signifying that her parents were home. She rushed downstairs to speak to them. "This is the first weekend since we got here that you've agreed to spend any time with Trixie, and you go shopping?"

"Well sweetie, you were sleeping, and we thought you could use the extra rest after your big show yesterday. You were so tired after it that you refused to speak about it. "

"Trixie refused to speak about it because it didn't go as well as Trixie thought it would as Trixie came third not first."

"That's still very good Trixie," Her mother said.

"But it's not good enough, how is Trixie supposed to impress you when she can't even get 1st place in a school talent show?"

"Well, were you beaten by any other magic acts?"

"No..."

"Then why are you upset? You are still the best magician at your school; maybe the judges just prefer music acts over magic."

"You are right; Trixie is still great and powerful like dad used to be."


Sunset, that same morning, got Celestia to drive her back to the library. Celestia agreed to do so after Scootaloo's friends came over. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were amazed at the house Scootaloo lived in, Applejack and Rarity were not as impressed as they had seen Sunset's home already, but they were still in awe at it.

Scootaloo and her friends went into the living room to watch the Captain Canterlot movie. Luna had agreed to supervise them to make sure they didn't burn the house down while Celestia drove Sunset to the library. Applejack and Rarity had work to do that morning and drove back to their jobs.

"I really need to learn how to drive," Sunset told Celestia, "it would stop me having to bother you every time I needed to get somewhere.

"Don't worry Sunset; I love spending time with you."

"You only say because you use it as an excuse to stop working."

"I mean what else am I supposed to do on the weekend? Cook? You know how that will end."

Sunset visibly shuddered at the memory of Celestia trying to bake a cake with her a couple of weeks ago. "Yes, that was when I learned that Luna wasn't exaggerating about your ability to burn things."

"Well, that's what happens when the ingredients think they can mess with the god of fire. Anyway, it's not like your much better."

The duo soon reached the Library and entered the building. "Hello Celestia, I wasn't expecting to see you here today."

"Hello Cheerilee, we were wondering if you had seen a journal. Sunset thinks she left it here yesterday."

"Let me check the lost and found; I'll be back in a moment." After a couple of minutes, the Librarian had returned with an apologetic look on her face."I'm sorry it's not here. However, I think Trixie took a book similar to the one you're describing; maybe she thought she would be able to return it before you looked here?"

"I wonder if Trixie looked in it, I hope she didn't. Maybe I could give her a call to see if I could get it back, Pinkie should know her number."

"That's a good idea. I hope Luna had more luck with the CMC than we did finding your Journal," Celestia said.

Meanwhile, Luna was chasing the 3 girls shouting: "Have at thee, fiends. Thou hast stolen my priceless Neightendo Switch. Return it at once!" Her cooking was on fire in the background, proving that Celestia was not the only one in the family to have mishaps with cooking.

"We're only pretending to be the Marevengers; I am Iron Mare in a fight with Captain Canterlot for the snacks. The Neightendo Switch as you call it is my hi-tech visor, I need it to see through walls and to track my target."

Luna rolled her eyes at this, "Fine, as long as you don't break it you can use it to roleplay." Suddenly Luna regretted saying that as Sweetie Belle and Applebloom threw a pillow at Scootaloo causing her to drop it.

"MY PRECIOUS SWITCH," Luna called out as it fell. Luckily when it hit the ground, it was only scratched and did not break. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again," Luna comforted her switch as she held it like a baby.

After this mishap, the girls returned to watching the movie, promising Luna that they would stop annoying her once they got some snacks. Luna reluctantly bribed them with some popcorn, and the Girls calmed down, watching the movie rather than performing it.


Trixie was with her parents on a Harry Trotter walking tour around Canterlot. They were still relatively new to the city they figured that being on tour of the town where the famous book series came from would be an excellent family activity. The book series was always Trixie's favourite when she was younger, and she was delighted when it was turned into a movie. The guide was coming up to the train station where the Hogwarts Express departed from platform 9 and 3 quarters.

The guide was entertaining the tour with some fun facts like the fact that the steam train was known as the Lunite after the rebel group. Trixie was so interested in the guide that she almost didn't notice her father get left behind as he took a phone call. She did, however, notice and sighed at her father working on the day he promised not to.

"Dad..."

"Not now sweetie, I'm in an essential call."

"You promised you wouldn't work."

"Sweetie, be quiet for a second please, I'm about to make a breakthrough with this new information."

"You said that last time."

"Why don't you join your mother? I'll be just a moment."

"Fine," Trixie sighed knowing he would never give up on his obsession.

Suddenly, Trixie got a call from a number she didn't recognise. She picked up the phone and said: "The Great and Powerful Trixie would like to know who is calling her."

"Trixie, it's Sunset."

"Hello, Sunset Shimmer what can Trixie do for you," Trixie sneered taking her anger out on her.

"Look, Trixie, I lost my journal on Friday," Sunset started.

"What does Trixie have to do with that?" Trixie interrupted.

"I lost the journal in the library, and the Librarian thinks you took it," Sunset told her.

"Why do you think I would help you after you humiliated me Friday," Trixie asked, breaking her speech pattern.

Sunset noticed the break and figured she must have really upset Trixie. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise how much it meant to you, but I really want my journal back."

"Thank you for apologising to Trixie. Can this wait until Monday?" Trixie asked. Trixie thought back to earlier in the day, and she realised that the journal could be the only thing that might her father notice her.

"I can't really wait until Monday, can we meet up tomorrow? I'll pay you for the inconvenience," Sunset said. She was anxious to see if Celestia responded to her questions.

"Fine, Trixie will return it tomorrow, Trixie will text you her address so you can pick it up, Trixie expects a big reward." She ended the call before Sunset could ask any more questions such as if she read any of the entries and texted Sunset her address.

Trixie was desperate, and she knew it. She knew that showing her father the journal might encourage his obsession. However, it might also finally give her the attention she wants... no, the attention she needs. Trixie had had enough of the neglect her parent's had shown. It was finally time for her to take the initiative and act upon her feelings.

When she returned home, Trixie immediately went to her room to find where she hid the journal. As expected her father was again on the phone, thoroughly concentrating on his work. As soon as she interrupted him the effect on his mood was profound, Trixie could taste the annoyance in the air.

"Trixie, I told you to stop distracting me when I work."

"Just read the book dad, it might help your search."

"I doubt it," he scowled, "nothing about magic was written down; it was all passed down through families."

"Just read the book." Trixie sighed at her father's behaviour.

Jack skimmed the book, utterly uninterested in what was written there. Once he read the last entry, he said, "Seriously Trixie? You disobey me by telling a girl in your class about OUR families legend, and then you steal her journal as "proof" that you can be useful? You are grounded, young lady. I expect you to return this book to whomever this Sunset Shimmer is and apologise for vandalising her diary. I mean who would believe that another world exists? That's just ridiculous."

"I should have known that you wouldn't believe me; you never do." Trixie snatched the book back and stormed off leaving her father confused at her words. He had assumed that this was merely another ploy so he would take an interest in her but, it seemed to be more than that. Oh well, he could simply ask this Sunset Shimmer when she came to pick up her diary.

Trixie stormed upstairs and sulked in her room. She berated herself for believing that her Father would finally love her. He wouldn't; he didn't like anything other than that damned legend. She spent the rest of the day locked in her room and didn't even come out when dinner was ready. She fell asleep wondering what action she could possibly take.


It was late at night on Saturday; 3 young girls were having their first ever sleepover at Sunset's Mansion, they should have gone to sleep a long time ago. However, they were awake talking. They shared stories about their past leading to each one of them wishing that they could spend more time with their beloved sisters, or in Scootaloos case her idol.

"Ever since they spent time with each other they ain't got time to spend with us," Applebloom stated.

"I know right; I want to be able to train with Rainbow Dash again. She's so awesome." Scootaloo gushed over her favourite memories about her idol.

"We know Scootaloo, you can't stop talking about her," the other two said at the same time.

"I'm sorry" Scootaloo winced at the backlash over her comment.

"It doesn't matter; I wish we had more time to spend with our sisters," Sweetie Belle sighed.

"Well maybe we can," Scootaloo said with a grin on her face.

"What did ya have in mind?" Applebloom asked

"If we split them up then they'll stop talking to each other."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean they did introduce us to each other."

"Of course it is, we'll be able to spend more time with them. Sunset will finally understand how it feels to have everyone who cares about you, taken from you."

"Okay then, I guess we'll do it," Sweetie reluctantly agreed "but how are we going to split them up?"

"Well, I had an idea from the movie we watched today," Scootaloo started. "In Captain Canterlot, Windego Soldier, the bad guys pretend to be other people. We could pretend to be Sunset online and spread rumours and other information people don't want to be shared."

"Ah don't think this is a good idea, where would we get the information?"

"We could ask people to give us other peoples secrets."

"Why would they do that?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"People overhear private conversations but have never had a way to share it before, so they haven't, or they had old friends they stopped hanging out with. They have lots of ways to get secrets but don't have a way to share them."

"Ah guess they would have secrets and we would be able to blame it on Sunset. The most important thing here is to get our sisters back and Ah guess we will."

"So it's agreed? We frame Sunset for spreading secrets and rumours?"

"Yes Ah agree."

"I agree as well."

"One final question, what should the account be named?"

"What about Anon-a-miss," Sweetie Belle suggested.

"That's perfect. Let's start finding embarrassing secrets about our sisters and post them tomorrow."


Sunset woke up Sunday morning excited for the day to start. She quickly rushed downstairs to find the CMC sitting at a table having breakfast.

"Hey girls, that looks delicious, is there any more?"

"I don't know Sunset why don't you find out," Scootaloo said sarcastically.

"Jeez, what got into you this morning? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

Scootaloo smiled sweetly at this. "Sunset I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Scootaloo, stop antagonising your sister," Sweetie Belle admonished. Sunset raised an eyebrow at this.

"Fine, I'll stop."

As soon as Sunset left the room to go to the kitchen, Applebloom whispered: "what was that about?"

"We don't want Sunset to get suspicious of us; you almost blew the plan before it started."

Scootaloo realised what Sweetie Belle was saying and started to look guilty. "Sorry Girls, I just want to get back at her for everything she's done."

"We understand but, revenge will be sweeter if you wait."

Scootaloo sighed. "I know, I just can't help myself sometimes."

Sunset found Luna making some pancakes in the kitchen.

"Good morning Sunset. How did you sleep?"

"Very well thank you, can I have some pancakes?"

"Of course you can, Sunset, I was just finishing up here. Are you doing anything today?"

Sunset took a plate of pancakes and walked with Luna back into the living room. "I have to see Trixie today. She took my book, and I need it back. Hopefully, Celestia will drive me again."

"Of course I will Sunset," Celestia said walking in. "I have nothing else to do today, and I can spend some time with you. Although I do feel a little bad ignoring Scootaloo in favour of you."

"She'll be fine; she's hanging out with her friends today."

"I suppose that means I have to supervise again," Luna sighed, "I was hoping to spend some time gaming instead of looking after them."

"I think they'll be fine for a few hours without supervision. Going to Trixie's house shouldn't take long, and after that, we can ask them if they want to go swimming in the pool."

"That's a great idea! I can text the girls to see if they want to come over as well."

"You do that Sunset, but, now I think we should head off. Trixie's place isn't far, but I think I'm right in saying that you want to spend as much time as possible with your friends."

The 3 women finished eating their breakfasts; Sunset grabbed her phone and some money; Celestia said goodbye to Luna and Scootaloo; they both left the house ready for the day ahead of them. A moment later they were on their way to Trixie's house. Sunset texted Trixie to let her know they were coming.


Soon they arrived at Trixie's home; Sunset rung the doorbell. Trixie did not open the door as Sunset hoped she would; instead, a woman who looked like her mother did.

"Hello is Trixie there?"

"Yes, she is let me just get her for you. Are you one of her friends?"

"No, I'm not; she just found something of mine. I would like to get to know her better though," Sunset said remembering how Trixie had almost broken down on the phone yesterday.

Show Case was disappointed at this; she hoped her daughter had made some friends at School. "Well please come in, Oh Celestia I didn't see you there."

"Well, Sunset is my daughter."

"That's nice, let me just get Trixie for you," Show Case said leading them into a living room for them to sit down before heading off further into the house.

"Trixie you have some guests. Can I come into your room?" There was no answer to her question.

"Sweetie please answer me. You don't have to see them right now if you don't want to." There was still no reply from Trixie. Show Case sighed believing her daughter to be still asleep. She hadn't seen her all morning after all. She entered the room and gasped in shock.

Her daughter was not sleeping as she believed. She was gone. Show Case ran to the kitchen where Jack Pot was sitting and started crying. "What's wrong?" Jack asked her.

"Trixie's gone! She must have left during the night."

Jack sighed, "Again with the attention seeking. She needs to be taught a lesson in humility."

"How could you say that? She's our precious daughter," Show Case said through tears, appalled at her husband's behaviour.

Sunset and Celestia heard the commotion in the kitchen and went to see what was happening. They saw Show Case sobbing uncontrollably and asked what happened.

"Nothing of too much importance," Jack Scoffed. "I don't know what she see's in that girl anyway."

Celestia was horrified to hear a parent speak about their child that way and was too stunned to speak. Sunset, however, now understood why Trixie acted the way she did. Before either of them could say anything, Show Case wailed: "She's gone! My little girl is gone!" Celestia gasped hearing this.

"She'll be back soon enough; I don't understand why you care so much."

"SHE IS OUR CHILD," Show Case shouted.

"Should we be discussing this in front of our guests?"

Show Case was about to continue berating her husband when she realised that Sunset and Celestia were in the room. "I'm sorry about this. What did you say you were looking for?"

"Oh, um, Trixie has a journal of mine." Show Case left the room to see if she could find the journal.

Jack Pot spoke up once again, "So you are Sunset Shimmer... interesting. Trixie showed me the journal yesterday to seek attention and waste my time. I have to apologise for her vandalism of it; I have no idea how she comes up with some of that stuff. I mean really? A magical land called Equestria that once was a part of this world? She's wasting her time being a magician; she's a much better storyteller."

"Right, stories," Sunset mutters.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing."

Show Case returned after spending a minute searching Trixie's room. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't find it, She must have taken it with her." Sunset's face paled at this knowing that she might not be able to communicate with Princess Celestia until the portal opened.

"Now Jack, if you don't mind," Show Case steeled, "I will be taking the car to go and search for Trixie."

Jack gulped knowing his wife was upset with him. "Yes, dear. The car

"You lost your right to call me that when you neglected Trixie. You know how much she looks up to you."

Jack simply remained silent as Show Case led Sunset and Celestia outside. That was when Show noticed the families car was missing. She rushed back inside leaving Sunset and Celestia looking on in confusion. After a couple of seconds, Jack comes outside looking infuriated.

"That brat of a child has gone too far. I'm calling the police about a stolen vehicle."

"How did she even steal it?" Celestia asks Show Case.

"Oh, we have a second pair of keys for it because Jack kept locking them in the car."

Sunset and Celestia decided to leave before the situation gets even more complicated. Sunset is annoyed she has to wait another day before getting her journal back. She hopes Trixie can sort out her dysfunctional family and is looking forward to spending the rest of the day with her friends.


Across town, Police Officer Shining Armour is off-duty driving his sister to the book store. Suddenly the radio comes on reporting a stolen white SUV with license plate WRTN1AM. Twilight Sparkle is looking out the window of the police car, and she sees the car that the radio just described.

"Hey Shiny, I think that's the stolen car."

"You're right; it is. Let me tell dispatch so they can send some officers to stop the driver." Shining talks over the radio while Twilight keeps an eye on the stolen vehicle, it turns left at the intersection.

"Shiny turn left."

"Why?"

"Because the stolen car went that way."

"Oh, I'm not chasing it. It's much too dangerous for you."

"But Shiny," Twilight pouted, "You can't just let the bad guy get away."

"The other officer will catch them Twilight," Shining told his sister. Twilight started to look at him with puppy dog eyes. Shining Armour tried to look away from the pleading eyes that tore into his soul but couldn't. "Fine," he begrudgingly said, "We'll follow the stolen car. BUT, we won't get involved with the chase."

"Thank you Shiny; now I can research how criminals react in a stressful situation for my school project." Shining Armour rolled his eyes at this. Twilight would take any excuse to learn something new. He hoped she would make some friends now that she transferred over to crystal prep.

Author's Note:

Jeez, this is confusing me, and I'm the one supposed to be writing it. Simplified version: Tirek stole magic. Starswirl created 10 Magical Batteries. 3 were seized by the Sirens who used to be singers (Celestia doesn't know this). They grabbed negative emotional energy as they couldn't use positive energy. Starswirl banished them back to the human world. The stolen crystals were vital for the release of magical energy, and thus the human world remained magicless.

I wrote like 10k words for this chapter in different Ideas, and it was initially going to have the initial encounter with the sirens as well but, I ran out of time writing this and wanted to upload something. Twilight was originally going to have her magic sensor as well, and I was going to use that as the reason she follows Trixie, but I decided against it.

As always please leave any corrections or suggestions in the comments. With how many corrections and changes I made there are bound to be a few.

I have 3 assignments due over the next 2 weeks so next chapter will be out 2/3 weeks from now.

Comments ( 12 )

...Idiots. Those three are going to have bigger trouble this time. Since I think someone else might get accused.

Not bad so far, have a like.

9534564
Thank you. I will try to upload a new chapter next week.

Hopefully anon-a-miss gets shutdown before it can truly get started.

why was this canceled

9806126
Didn't have the time or the motivation to finish it.

9806965
fair thoe thats a shame

Thats a shame this was cancelled, I really loved the story and I really am sad about it.

More please 🥺

"Oh," Scootaloo said happier. "I want to see a Marevel movie with them. I hope that Captain Canterlot Windego Soldier is going to be as good as Iron Mare was. I don't know if Marevel being bought by Disneigh is going to affect the quality of the movie."

👈☝️👆👉👇👆☝️👇💢💢💢💢


(facepalm)

"Well, I had an idea from the movie we watched today," Scootaloo started. "In Captain Canterlot, Windego Soldier, the bad guys pretend to be other people. We could pretend to be Sunset online and spread rumours and other information people don't want to be shared."

Nooooooo!!!!!!!
That has serious consequences!!!!

9534929

"What about Anon-a-miss," Sweetie Belle suggested.

NOOOO!!!!! DONT!!!!!!
9534929

Login or register to comment