• Published 11th Dec 2018
  • 2,450 Views, 63 Comments

Where We Belong - Silver Butcher

  • ...
11
 63
 2,450
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

9929007

9687342

9614927

9607598

Guess what was finally updated after like a year

10035208
I didn't go anywhere why?

You know, I think that last part counts as attempted murder. If she's too busy being in jail for that, she's not out trying to wreck Spike's relationship.

Also you keep mistaking threw, as in "I threw the ball," for through, as in, "I went through the door."

10035243
I think I fixed them all, I honestly don't understand why I can't retain that simple bite of information.

Geez Twi, what the fuck?

No worries, just glad that it's still going, keep up the good work.

We are mad! What you did was bad and you should feel bad :flutterrage:

Only another chapter will earn our forgiveness.

Celestia and Luna will have to bring in the big guns to soothe the ravenous beast known as Twilight Sparkle: Tempest Shadow.

HOLY SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JESUS, IT LIVES!

I honestly forgot this was in my tracking page, nice to see the return.

10035317
then I shall make another chapter

Annoyed it took so long for a new chapter, but angry just yet. That said, there are some minor grammatical issues, which basically boil down to wrong punctuation or lack of punctuation in some cases. You should have probably run the chapter through Grammarly, or had a proofreader spend a bit of time going over things, before posting it.

Thank you god of stories for this daily blessing of cute fluff returning.

i search spike and gabby story because one of season 9 episode where it reveal that both of them are friends, i didnt know you make this ship 1 year before that episode until i see the date on some of the comments.

it LIVE

10036101
I’m not mad...

...I was just patiently waiting...

...watching...

...for you to make your move.

You added another chapter and then froze again? Is this gonna be an ongoing problem that I will have to have disappointment ready for?

10244523
for Where we belong you might.

10244527
Sad times indeed. You keep putting my favorite fics on hiatus. First Sphinx/Spike, now Gabby/Spike, before I know it you're gonna put Songbird/Spike on hiatus. Then you'll write one with Gilda/Spike, write about half of it before the NSFW scene, and then put that on hiatus as well.

10244533
I have an editor working with me (slowly) Songbird and Spike won't be going on Hiatus,

Pokes with stick *poke**poke*

I know you're alive because I have you watched because of the Songbird/Spike story you updated. I have to look at others now like this one. Just hope you can update more often, but I know life happens.

You ever gonna touch this?

10696813
Maybe one day...when I think of a plot for it

"I regret to inform you that Princess Twilight discovered my presence and proceeded to generously hand me my own ass before throwing me down a waterfall,"

Oh damn I feel sorry for the poor ironheart.

I got your plot: Let them be a Vanilla Couple.

Login or register to comment