• Published 5th Oct 2018
  • 3,980 Views, 71 Comments

Watching the World burn - Silver Butcher



Starlight, Spike, and Trixie sit back and watch the world burn

  • ...
15
 71
 3,980

Because we did

The Trio sat in silence, they were sitting on a building watching a small get together threw a hospital window, the center of attention was the young filly the trio had watched having heart surgery earlier in the day.

"This is nice," Spike said as he pushed his feet over Starlight's Barrier and let the rain wash over them "happy endings are sweet,"

"Trixie was hoping she would survive," Trixie said as they watched the little foal open a few gifts from the attending group they assumed was her family, "Starlight did you get her name?" Trixie asked, she and Spike looking over at Starlight as they asked

"I have," Starlight replied, her eyes glowing as she used her magic to look at the doctor's notes at the end of the fillies bed "This is sweet and I think this one time it's ok to interview a little, I'm sure her parents will be happy to find the bills mysteriously paid," Starlight light her horn and after a few minutes one of the doctors came into the room with a somewhat confused look on his face. "Shit we gotta move before they start looking for us! what say you guys?" The other two smiled and the trio all called out.

"ONE MORE TIME!"

A few minutes later

The Trio sat in silence as the looked at the scene before them, laying on the beach was the large body of a dead crab, multiple seagulls were picking at it, the boat it had attacked having long sailed off into the night.

"Trixie is in shock," Trixie said as they looked at it.

"So am I," Spike agreed,

"Yeah, I thought for sure it would sink into the water, can't believe it washed ashore," Starlight shook her head, "Shame really, had this guy attacked Ponyville Fluttershy probably would have tamed...oh Celestia no," Starlight covered her eyes when she identified a few masses moving around the dead crab, she had thought it was more seagulls, then she had actually looked at them and had met with the sight of several much smaller crabs, each about the size of a pony, huddled around their dead parent. The Trio was in silence for a fair amount of time, she heard a noise and looked to see her companions giving her puppy eyes.

"I guess we can interfere one more time," Starlight sighed.

A few minutes later

"I'm coming!" Fluttershy called, she had been getting ready for bed when her front door had exploded with noise, opened it expecting to see Rainbow dash and instead found 5 pony-sized crabs in her yard with a basket at her door, she picked up the basket, it was empty save a note she recognized to be in Spike's handwriting.

"Orphan crabs, parent killed by boat, sorry but your the only one we could think to come to,"

Fluttershy started crying.

"Oh, you poor babies!" the trio watched in silence as Fluttershy heard the babies up with ease and coraled them into her home, she popped her head out and called back "I overheard Twilight getting mad about you guys disappearing, just tell her you were helping me with giant crab babies as my thanks for your good dead," Fluttershy closed her door and set to work on the task of caring for giant crab babies.

"I freaking love Fluttershy," Spike said with a smile.

"One more time?" Trixie asked with a yawn "Like for real this time?"

"Yeah," Starlight and Spike agreed as the trio put their arms up

"ONE MORE TIME!"

a few minutes later

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Trixie asked as they looked at the view in front of them, they had returned to the drive-in movie for snacks and one last movie only to find the place was a huge mess, a group of 5 waiters trying to clean the place before their next show.

"How about we just leave?" Starlight tied, Spike and Trixie looked back at her and she sighed "we did forget to tip," she said in defeat as they set to work. The wait staff watched as Starlight and Trixie used their magic to clean the place up, meanwhile, Spike made his way to the mare who had been their waiter,

"Hey," Spike said getting her attention,

"Hey, I remember you guys you're the group that..."

"...forgot to tip," Spike said as he blew some green fire and pulled a bag of bits out of the air, he held out the bag and tipped most of its contents into the waiters hoof, "I can't help clean so I figure I should at least do that, what happened exactly," The waitress seemed to have lost her voice so one of her coworkers answered.

"Like 4 different gangs showed up for the same movie and...things got out of hoof," Spike looked back at the waitress who was staring at him in silence, the bits in her hooves having all fallen to the ground,

"Yeah ok," Spike said as he picked the bits back up and re-filled the bag "Here, just take the bags, should pay your rent for the next 3 months or some..." Spike was interrupted when the mare got closer to him, very close to him.

"You seeing anypony?" She asked,

"no?" Spike asked, the mare produced a marker and wrote her number down on his arm.

"Give me a call if you want to be," she said with a wink "I can get you into the movies for free," She gave him a peck on the cheek and took the bag, Spike stood in silence as she looked back at him with a grin

"Rarity be dammed," he decided as he gave chase.

an hour later

"Oh hey," Starlight said as Spike returned to his friends, after cleaning the mess and finding him missing they had decided to stay for the show, Spike looked like he had won the lottery. "What were you up to?"

"Nothin," Spike said dreamily.

"must have been some good ass nothin," Trixie replied as the trio sat back and watched their free movie before heading home for the night.

Author's Note:

Should I write a short sequel featuring baby crabs and the Waitress?


also wow did I take my sweet ass time finishing this or what?

Comments ( 31 )

9359627
well if it makes you feel better I finally finished this after nearly a year

With Spike and his closer friend Gabby is concerned........

Maybe a one-shot with the waitress.

Go for it Spike!!! :pinkiehappy:

9802684
any idea on what the Waitress should look like?

9802992 I'm thinking a medium brown coat with a dark red mane and tail with a couple of reddish orange stripes. Her eyes should be a reddish brown.

9803019 A steaming loaf of bread.

9803068
alright, I'm not the best artist so I'm probably gonna have to use a base. (so beware of that fact I guess)

Should I write a short sequel featuring baby crabs and the Waitress?

yes 😎

9803070 I'm thinking Pegasus as the base.

9803311
Alright I'll see what I can do

9803863 Wouldn't you want a name for her?

So did Spike get laid?
By the way, Yes in that sequel thing.

9804003 It is so obviously cliched it works: "Hot Buns".

9804298
I don't know about that one, seems a little on the nose

9804322 Aren't most names already on the nose?

9804369
you know what, that's fair

9804393 Besides, it sounds sexy enough for the story.

Shit bro, it's like the 10th time i read this one and it keeps being as good as the first time

10268482
well, I'm glad you enjoy it so much. It's one of my personal favorites I've written.

Write the damn sequel!

This was hilarious. Hope we get more someday.

10580436
oh hey, funny you say this the day after I begin working on the sequel for my 60th story and 500 followers celebration.

"This is sweet and I think this one time it's ok to interview a little, I'm sure her parents will be happy to find the bills mysteriously paid,"

Hm I would guess that Equestria runs on a National Health Care Service. :p

with giant crab babies as my thanks for your good dead,"

Ok... this should be "deed" but "dead" is definitely funny...

"How about we just leave?" Starlight tied,

tried

Login or register to comment