• Member Since 26th Aug, 2012
  • offline last seen 11 hours ago

hcnation123


Comments ( 22 )

👍love it, there arn't enough spike x cadence

Spelling error in the title...

Really Nice!! Let's give Flurry more siblings. Not sure if Spike is going to bang Shining or ask Candance to turn Shining into Gleaming permanently.
Also, its 3 am, I do wonder if the Crystal Empire has a Waffle House.

Somehow I wanted waffles.
Shining, you! Didn't expect you to swing both ways! I guess you enjoy been a sub!

"I didn't know which of you was Flurries father when I found that I was pregnant."
Both males gave her wide eyes, and from Shining, "What about now?"
Cadence looked at him and said,"She is your Shining. She is your daughter."

I feel like that was a Captain Obvious moment.
Saving the Crytal Empire in more ways than once (Successors).

My fave ships are spike and royals, there arn't enough cadence, so I thank you for this.:heart:

It's odd to me. I mean, good story.
I'm not gay, but mlp homosexuality of both kinds facinates me to a degree. It's kind of cute in a way, those that I have read.

Somehow you left open for continuation (guessing).

9145525
I actually am thinking about another story about this. Same universe and everything.

9136444
Actually writing another of the same type of ship

This was a fun story, but there are quite a few writing mistakes (and I can see this has been pointed out before). Maybe you could find someone to look over your stories in The Proofreader Group. (Full disclosure: I'm a member of the group but I haven't had time to help with any fics.)

Make it happen!!! Hopefully there would be some breeding in that domination!

9132551
I was thinking about it but decided against it.

9264786
I like your style my friend.

Hey it's no big deal dude. It's been a absolute crazy 2 and a half years with Covid and other government crap. Take your time and be sure it's a great sequel story. Good luck 😄👍😄👍

O cool, can’t wait

Don't need an excuse. All this is for fun, no obligations here. Glad you're still alive and kicking though.

Login or register to comment