• Published 29th Jul 2018
  • 4,620 Views, 28 Comments

Opportunities - MrWriterWriter

  • ...
9
 28
 4,620
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

It really wasn't bad by any means, my singular complaint is that you really needed it edited a bit better; there are entire words missing in some places or parts that don't really make sense how you wrote them. Its possible to figure it out, but, ideally, it should be clear.

Examples: spanking before and his hand was getting a little. A little what? Logic says sore, but the story should also tell us.
Another example is you have spike pull some strings and something drops, but you don't say if he removed the panties or the "skirt", again we can figure it out when we're told shes bare but until then, its pretty much a guess, which messes up visualizing the act.

You did good, but checking for errors goes a long way.

9333486
crap, i thought i caught them all

Well, that was fun. And I agree with Spike, Pinkie is super cheeky and it's hot that she's a perv. Like the rest of us!:moustache::heart::yay: :pinkiehappy:

Somehow I was expecting Pinkie to say "Don't mind me, I am just waiting for my turn!"

Not bad man

Aye, ‘tis very good, like the story at general. Either Fluttershy is oversensitive or I have no idea how to explain her orgams from spanking though.

Hmm. Wonderful Chapter! This needs a sequel where Pinkie gets involved. Thx for another great story!

9367992
The knowledge, situation, Spike’s presence, Spike is the one doing it, the concept and roles being played, raw sensation? I dunno

Login or register to comment