• Published 14th Jun 2018
  • 5,526 Views, 205 Comments

My Little Pony: A Lost Heir - WildWPony



Fred Justice was just another junior student at Canterlot High helping out Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity until things started to go crazy. Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, and questions about his very origin come up.

  • ...
30
 205
 5,526
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

You're welcome

Mr. Wild, great job with this wedding chapter. I can't wait for the sequel to this. I have a feeling that it will be just a great as your other stories. Keep up with the great work and good luck to you.

I liked that you chose to do the bonus chapters and resolved everything in them. This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the sequel.

10802241
I appreciate the comment, but you haven't finished the story yet. :twilightsmile:

Hey WildWPony, I'm just asking to settle down my curiosity. What are you going to do with Sunset Shimmer? Like, are you going to have her come back to Equestria or are you going to have her stay in the human world? Also, will you have your interpretation of Sunset fall in love with Fred? Last question, what will you do with the human world version of Twilight nicknamed SciTwi?

10820051
All good questions that will be answered in the sequel "A Lost Heir: Rainbow Rocks". The only thing I will probably not touch is SciTwi simply because she only shows up at the end of the second movie. She really doesn't play a role in Rainbow Rocks. However I'm not going to follow the movie storyline either. So I guess I'm still debating on whether or not to being in SciTwi.

10820085
Ok. I just wanted to sate my curiosity by asking. Also, I can't wait to see what you do for Rainbow Rocks and the story line that follows after. Also, in case you do, I can't wait to see what you do with an anthro version of Ember because there are some episodes of the main show that include her. I also can't wait to see what great work you will do with Cadence and Sunset Shimmer. Keep up with your great work and I wish you the best of luck
😆👍😆👍

If would've been nice if the sequel was made

10825543
Is being made and will be published at the end of this month. Thank you for reading.

10826114
Okay and your welcome I loved this story from beginning to end

10826114
I wonder what human fluttershy reaction will be when she finds out that pony fluttershy and fred had a child together when the sequel comes I'm pretty sure it's going to be funny lol

10896098
thanks for catching that.

11159073
you are welcome and if it's any consolation from my comment.
Your Grammar is great and sentence formulating as well, keep up the good work.

11159083
Thank you for that. It's one of the things that I'm working on as well as showing the story instead of telling it. Trying to balance enough detail in the story for the reader to imagine the scene without going into too much detail. One thing I could never stand is when an author goes into three or so pages of nothing but the details in the scene and how each one makes the character feel. So because of that, sometimes I'm guilty of not putting enough details in the scene. I am working on a fictional story that I'm planning on selling which is why I'm using my stories here as practice in order to get my style down.

11836574
Same here. It goes against his character.

Login or register to comment