• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 1,792 Views, 56 Comments

Asphalt wars - Hoax1337



The possibility of getting displaced after buying a scaled Koenigsegg one:1 did not cross my mind.

  • ...
12
 56
 1,792

Go...

It did not take much time for them to notice me, and in that moment I thought why I thought in first place that a social gathering was a good idea, because I had never been a fan of big concentrations, and much less when I was the center of it. I had never been the social type, and I conformed with the ocassional, almost monosylabe chat I had with my classmates. My heart started pumping at a high rate as I thougt of being the focus of the meeting, but at the same time, I wanted it. I guess it was the side effect of being lonely for almost two centuries, and Discord didn't count. He simply rambled nosense about his glorious days and what he planned to do when he broke free, and it was annoying how repetitive he was, so I paid him back with purposedly bad singing skills.

Anyways, I was being surrounded by more and more ponies right there, so I had to think of some lines to break the ice.

I lifted my hand and in a matter of seconds all the ponies went quiet and payed attention to me.

"First of all, I want to thank all of you for coming here, knowing that I am wanted by princess Celestia and you are risking being caught right now, but that shows that all of you are really brave and you are not easily scared by her" I started with. I knew from the forums that racers did not have a good concept of the princess of the sun, as she was completely opossed to any type of motorsport. Guess it was my fault.

As they cheered, I decided to continue."Now, to start with the event, we are going to make races in groups of four, and it will go all aroud ponyville, starting and finishing right there" I explained as I pointed to the road.

"I will be looking at the races, and If your performance is outstanding, you might be selected for a final race against me, so do you best. May the best racer win" I ended as the crowd went wild and I went to the side of the road and waited for the first race to begin.

>---------<

As the races were being held, I had been asked by some of the younger racers questions regarding why Celestia imprisoned me. Of course I answered to show that I was not a threat, only a racer, if not the best in equestria.

I think I should watch my ego, maybe somebody has beaten me in term of skills already.

As the third race in which Speedy decided to participate was going on, I heard what it seemed to be a disscussion, so I decided to see what was happening.

When I arrived at the scene, I saw a group of ponies that were circling a mare and a stallion that were discussing, almost shouting at each other.

"This is not a place for weak mares like you!" I heard the pegasus stallion exclamate.

"Oh, care to elaborate?" The unicorn mare asked in a moking tone.

I instantly realized what they were discussing about, and in that moment I was completely determined to not let the stallion win over her, because I was not going to tolerate any type of segregation. I opened my way through the crowd into the center of the circle. As soon as the both of them saw me they went quiet, like if they knew that something important was going to happen.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" I demanded in a serious tone.

"The problem is her, mares should not be allowed in here, they do not belong here!" he almost screamed in my face.

"Oh yeah? WHY NOT?" I retorted him with a very unamused look. I couldn't believe that he was that sexist and irrational. Anyone on his right mind should know that his agument was very weak, and possibly the result of being taught the wrong things.

I was simply met with silence so I decided to adress the issue so this would not happen in the future.

"I thought so" I replied to his silence. "Everyone, listen well! I DO NOT FUKING CARE about you sex, race, or whatever other diference you have with the others, It should only matter how good you are behind the steering wheel, and because of that, both of you, when this race finishes, will race each other in a duel, and then we will see how much physical aspects matter. Now get ready because it is about to start!" I ended stating in my small speech.

"DUEL! DUEL! DUEL!" I Heard the ponies repeat after my speech, and I could understand their euphoria. When the race is 1 versus 1 it is more exciting as there is a winner and a loser, nothing more, nothing less.

As the crowd began to disperse I got near to the mare which was sitting in her car, which I recognised as the one that showed me the path to the meeting. It was a black car, similar to a mitsubishi lancer evolution.

I looked at her. She was a deep blue skin unicorn mare, with black... hair? mane? and was in a black jean with a t-shirt that complemented the colour of the jean, and a pair of white shoes. So long story short, she looked preety much different than the other mares that simply went to see the event, she looked more... decent.

She saw me coming and she tensed up a little bit, so I decided to rectify that by talking to her.

"Are you worried about the duel?" I asked to her, and I obtained a nod in response.

"Don't worry, I saw you driving when I was coming here and I'm confident that you will be able to beat him." I assured her. "If you win, I can guarantee you a place in the race against me, if you want" I told her to try to cheer her up a bit.

"Thank you" she replied in a sincere tone.

"It was nothing, I hate it when there is this type of ponies that believe in segregation are in the races, I just made sure that my voice regarding the matter was heard." I paused for a moment. "I hope you to see you again miss...?"

"Stella, only Stella" she answered quickly.

"Stella..." I repeated under my breath as I positioned myself again next to the finish line. Quite a fitting name for her look.

>---------<

Not many minutes later I saw Speedy crossing the finish line in first place. I did not expect less from him knowing his background story. That and also I saw him from a satellite network I bought at the interdimensional market, which costed me ten million speedpoints, but it was also useful to avoid Celestia and her guard, until I was caught. I had the phone muted and that costed me the double lifespan of a human in stone. Even though, it is still a good investment useful to spy anything with a strong energy signal that can be a threat.

As soon as the last competitor reached the finish line, I saw both Stella and The pegasus cars position for the upcoming duel. Since It was a special race I decided to do the countdown, so when I saw them with the seatbelts on, I placed myself between the two cars, ready for the countdown.

"GET READY!" I announced to the racers, and I was replied with the sound of engines revving.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" As soon as I said the famous start word, both cars launched themselves towards the course, passing mere centimeters away from where I was standing. I quickly positioned myself at the side of the road and turned on my phone to watch the race from above.

I had already targeted both cars, so I would not miss part of the race. After a long initial straight the first left turn appeared, which was very wide, so if you had the right speed and the right set of wheels you could take it without the need to drift and exit within the optimal course.

I saw from above how Stella managed to clear the turn with no need of drifting, while the pegasus thought that drifting was a good idea at that turn. What a noob. It would be useful only if he was first, to defend the position.

Later on the race, they both aproached a ravine, so in order to continue they both had to go down through 2 hairpins designed to let the descent of cars through there, and there, where I was expecting her to drift at a slower speed, she did something I only expected to happen at Initial D, but she actually managed to pull out.

Stella car approached the inner side of the hairpin, and, at a higher speed than what I expected, she took her right wheels offroad and she drifted the hairpin at a speed that exceeded any normal grip. At that moment my mouth was very inviting to any insect that wanted to enter, and I also saw her perform the same trick at the second and last hairpin.

With the time gained from those tricks, she had the race won.

I simply stared at the screen of my phone, waiting for her to arrive at the finish line.

Did I also mention the reactions of the ponies surrounding me? Because I also decided to share the race with the ones nearby, and I could tell from their faces that they were as surprised as I was.

Not many minutes later, I saw her crossing the finish line, and ten seconds later the pegasus managrd to reach the finish line, but he decided to continue and get away from the meeting.

Back to Stella, she was recieved by a crowd that at first cheered but then started to murmur, probably about how a mare had beaten a stallion.

But I could only think of her skills, and how she would be a great rival to beat in the final race.

After a few set of races all the candiates had participated, so I considered that it was time to announce my rivals.

I managed to group all the ponies near to me, and I told them to follow me, as I would choose the cars that were to race me.

First I went directly to the cars that were parked near to me, Stella and Speedy cars, and I announced that they had passed. They were met with 'woos' and applauses. Then I went to announce the final car. As I approached it, I saw that it was similar to a Dodge dart, but the mystery was in who was the driver, so I did an obious question.

"Who is the driver of this car?"

The last thing that I expected was the answer coming in the form of a certain multicolor mane pegasus.

Author's Note:

Please, If you see any plothole, DO NOT hesitate to comment and explain which is (if it is something I will develop later I will tell you). FEEDBACK is HIGHLY apreciated and important for me to correct the story.

Comments ( 17 )

Suprise! Rainbow Dash drives a old Dart.

Big deal. I raced a freight train doing 80 in a Camaro... (Well on Forza but my point stands)

Honestly , i see that come. This RD a mad of speed. She's need for speed.

Comment posted by Hoax1337 deleted May 8th, 2020

more now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz:fluttercry:

8983801
I'm glad you are enjoying my story.

you know honestly i should not be surprised but i am anyway that is actually surprising and i look forward to see what the plot is with that

Can't wait till next chapter

9105289
I will consider it for the future.

I did not expect I would like as much as I do. I don't usually really like racing, but this ain't bad not bad at all.

Is this coming back any time soon?

Sure, the quality is less than ideal in places, but the premise is interesting — if you can pull it off.

9266784
Right now I am focused on another story. But asphalt wars is not down. Maybe I will come back soon to it. I don't want to make it look abandoned.

Is this dead?

More please there aren’t enough stories like this so please more

will you continue this ??? I wonder how it went on

Is this canceled?

Howls of agony echoed through the night of Fimfiction planet
Another one, with great potential, had fallen to the enemy:
Author's Block
The soldier, tortured by the countless lives of the younglings lost, swore vengeance on the dangerous and elusive foe

Login or register to comment